[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Ra The Rugged Man vs Floyd Mayweather LOL
Ra The Rugged Man vs Floyd Mayweather LOL
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 31/Dec/09, 11:14 PM | Message # 1

Heads
emcee Ra The Rugged Man arguing with Floyd

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 31/Dec/09, 11:20 PM | Message # 2

Heads
part 2

Uncharted Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 11:14 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
he got on his ass man damn

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Saturday, 16/Jan/10, 7:05 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
fuck floyd...ra's right with pretty much everything he said...floyd's a disgrace to boxing

Added (16/Jan/10, 7:05 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
floyds the lil wayne of boxing...bitch only cares about the money...man i respect ra so much for this

ALCATRAZ Date: Saturday, 16/Jan/10, 10:59 PM | Message # 5

Writers
RA the Rugged Man is a joke, he didn't own no Floyd Mayweather.

He lost all credibility when he said how he knows the history of boxing better than Floyd then tryna say he called Sugar Shane out in '99 when he was on the back of 2 losses to Vernon Forrest. Yeah, nice one RA, newsflash, Sugar Shane was still undefeated in '99. The two L's to Forrest came in '02.

Then we got him acting like Floyd's win over Oscar De La Hoya don't mean nothing. Oscar was built up to be the guy to take Floyd's 0. He had supposedly rejuvenated his career after beating Mayorga, and everyone was saying he was the best fighter, the hardest hitter, and the biggest (in weight) opponent Floyd had ever fought, but when he taps that ass he's washed up again. Go figure.

The way Pacquiao beat Hatton and De La Hoya don't mean anything either. Styles make fights. Not to mention Hatton had basically finished Hatton after taking his 0, and don't try and tell me that 0 doesn't mean anything. Go ask Meldrick Taylor and Jermain Taylor about that. And De La Hoya was weight drained to hell, he never had a chance against Pac man.

Floyd's always fought the best, he ain't ducking and dodging no one and that video is bullshit.

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 17/Jan/10, 2:34 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Ra did act like a dick here, he wouldn't even let Floyd speak you could barely heard what Floyd was trying to say.

why hasn't Floyd fought Sugar Shane Mosley or Cotto yet though? there's rumors now saying he's gonna fight Paulie Maginaggi wtf? why waste his time.

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Sunday, 17/Jan/10, 9:32 AM | Message # 7

Emcees
floyd is a bitch...but its sports people can argue over sports all day...

ALCATRAZ Date: Sunday, 17/Jan/10, 2:49 PM | Message # 8

Writers
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
floyd is a bitch

I personally think Floyd is ahead of the curve. Take the situation with Mark McGwire, for example. Just this past week he made his rounds with the media confessing his use of steroids. Why should Mayweather be cut down for requesting Olympic style testing in this type of sports climate? Everyone is coming up dirty, and coming from the opinion of a common-man, I don't understand why Manny would want to walk away from a possible $40M purse just to not take a little blood. Not to mention the supposed E-Mails that Teddy Atlas reported were sent to the Mayweather camp from the Pacquiao camp asking what the consequeces would be if Manny did test positive for drug enhancement substances. The blame does fall on Mayweather partially, but Pacquiao is going to be the one with the dark cloud hanging over his head. I'll guarantee you that.

HipHopHead Date: Sunday, 17/Jan/10, 8:29 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Lmao

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
Montana213 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 8:17 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
pacquiao is the bitch not mayweather, even tho this has nothing to do with him lol
he was gonna fight mayweather until mayweather wanted an olympic style drug test and manny refused so i wonder if he is on roids by any chance
he woulda got worked over by mayweather anyway

Added (29/Jan/10, 8:17 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
RA the Rugged Man is a joke, he didn't own no Floyd Mayweather.

He lost all credibility when he said how he knows the history of boxing better than Floyd then tryna say he called Sugar Shane out in '99 when he was on the back of 2 losses to Vernon Forrest. Yeah, nice one RA, newsflash, Sugar Shane was still undefeated in '99. The two L's to Forrest came in '02.

Then we got him acting like Floyd's win over Oscar De La Hoya don't mean nothing. Oscar was built up to be the guy to take Floyd's 0. He had supposedly rejuvenated his career after beating Mayorga, and everyone was saying he was the best fighter, the hardest hitter, and the biggest (in weight) opponent Floyd had ever fought, but when he taps that ass he's washed up again. Go figure.

The way Pacquiao beat Hatton and De La Hoya don't mean anything either. Styles make fights. Not to mention Hatton had basically finished Hatton after taking his 0, and don't try and tell me that 0 doesn't mean anything. Go ask Meldrick Taylor and Jermain Taylor about that. And De La Hoya was weight drained to hell, he never had a chance against Pac man.

Floyd's always fought the best, he ain't ducking and dodging no one and that video is bullshit.

couldnt of said it better bro!

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 8:23 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
pacquiao is the bitch not mayweather, even tho this has nothing to do with him lol
he was gonna fight mayweather until mayweather wanted an olympic style drug test and manny refused so i wonder if he is on roids by any chance
he woulda got worked over by mayweather anyway

totally disagree...manny would have done it 30 days before or right after...and this is like the first guy floyd was so damn persistent about the test...because he doesn't want to fight...and no, mayweather would get his ass beat by manny...he's in it for the image and money...not the sport... i hate his attitude and i think manny would whoop dat trick...and he's a hypocrite...watch this...

Montana213 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 8:27 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
no manny would not beat floyd
ive yet to see anyone beat floyd but ive seen pacquiao get beaten
and if pacquiao wasnt hiding something he would of taken the test no matter when

I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die

ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 8:48 PM | Message # 13

Writers
totally disagree...manny would have done it 30 days before or right after...and this is like the first guy floyd was so damn persistent about the test...because he doesn't want to fight...and no, mayweather would get his ass beat by manny...he's in it for the image and money...not the sport... i hate his attitude and i think manny would whoop dat trick...and he's a hypocrite...watch this...

The only reason Money May adopts that type of attitude is because he knows that people like yourself will catch feelings and think about him constantly. Mayweather is a very good businessman and knows how to give the people what they want. If he didn't have that cocky attitude, no one would pay attention to him and get all riled up as they do now. Don't forget, in boxing, Money Talks. Anybody will tell you that.

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 9:19 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
lil wayne knows to give people what they want...that doesn't make him a good artist... it shouldn't BE that money talks....just cause it is like that doesn't mean its how it should be...it should be a sport where the best player is the best... not the best player is who has the most money... it's just like music now...

Montana213 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 11:52 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
lil wayne knows to give people what they want...that doesn't make him a good artist... it shouldn't BE that money talks....just cause it is like that doesn't mean its how it should be...it should be a sport where the best player is the best... not the best player is who has the most money... it's just like music now...

ya but the different between wayne giving the people what they want and floyd giving the people what they want is floyd has talent, wayne on the other hand lol

I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Ra The Rugged Man vs Floyd Mayweather LOL
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: