• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Horror Movies
Horror Movies
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 9:34 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Braindead , released as Dead Alive in North America, is a zombie comedy splatstick horror film directed by Peter Jackson. Its a zombie flick the movie is actually horror . Shaun of the Dead is in the style of Braindead as both movies being comedic zombie flicks .

Peter Jackson = the guy who won 11 oscars for Lord Of The Ring 3 :D

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 2:15 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Peter Jackson = the guy who won 11 oscars for Lord Of The Ring 3

Believe or not Peter Jackson was an independent horror movie maker up until the LOTR movies that's why some movie geeks say that he sold out .

El_Matador Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 3:04 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Believe or not Peter Jackson was an independent horror movie maker up until the LOTR movies that's why some movie geeks say that he sold out .

I saw some of his early slasher-ass flicks and I enjoyed that. It's a natural thing that he wanted to get deez money. Plus Lord Of The Rings Trilogy were actually pretty fucking good, especially when you compare it to this super-spectacular movie trash in nowadays.

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 3:10 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
I saw some of his early slasher-ass flicks and I enjoyed that. It's a natural thing that he wanted to get deez money. Plus Lord Of The Rings Trilogy were actually pretty fucking good, especially when you compare it to this super-spectacular movie trash in nowadays.

No doubt the LOTR trilogy was awesome . And i recently bought " The Hobbit " by J. R. R. Tolkien .

HipHopHead Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 8:10 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
yall no who makes the most fucked up movies right? the french. i saw this one flick where this pregnant chick got stabbed in the stomach by this crazy lady with some big ass shears. i actually yelped when i saw that shit lol

Agree, i remember when i saw this french movie, some kid (about 14yo) had to spend his summer with his mom, because she broke her leg, and he had to take care of her. After they go to a party, small party on their building, they come home and the mom said to the kid, can you message my leg, so the kid did and he went further up her leg and then they started humping, i was like O.O

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"

Message edited by HipHopHead - Friday, 05/Feb/10, 8:11 PM
El_Matador Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 9:19 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Menace)
No doubt the LOTR trilogy was awesome . And i recently bought " The Hobbit " by J. R. R. Tolkien .

I actually read that shit, I'm on 21st page :D

Quote (abanks47)
yall no who makes the most fucked up movies right? the french. i saw this one flick where this pregnant chick got stabbed in the stomach by this crazy lady with some big ass shears. i actually yelped when i saw that shit lol

Was she in 9th month? lol

abanks47 Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 9:52 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
she really was

Added (05/Feb/10, 9:52 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
the camera kept flashing to inside the womens womb and the fetus was reacting to the shit

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

El_Matador Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 9:58 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
she really was

"My beat get messy as abortion on the ninth month" - Chino XL

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 11:07 PM | Message # 24

Heads
LMAO check out the old lady here rofl

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Horror Movies
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: