[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Modern Warfare 2 is over. (I'm done.)
Modern Warfare 2 is over.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 1:49 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
I was given the chance to be in one of these matches... on the opposing team... it's ugly.
Modern Warfare is over. Done. Dead. Forever. This game was the biggest disapointment in gaming history. Bottom line. Plagued by 13 year old kids acting black, glitches, and overpowered killstreaks, in complete honesty, this game was pure shit, no matter how much you try and say that it wasn't. It was. I'm sorry.
And after running into this, I did some research on new glitches, and look at what I came upon... It's true. Fuck this.
http://www.glitcher.net/news.php?news_id=124

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Uncharted Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 7:48 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I was given the chance to be in one of these matches... on the opposing team... it's ugly.
Modern Warfare is over. Done. Dead. Forever. This game was the biggest disapointment in gaming history. Bottom line. Plagued by 13 year old kids acting black, glitches, and overpowered killstreaks, in complete honesty, this game was pure shit, no matter how much you try and say that it wasn't. It was. I'm sorry.
And after running into this, I did some research on new glitches, and look at what I came upon... It's true. Fuck this.

i havent been online in a while since i was put on punishment. im not surprised if its like this when i get back online, same thing happens to alot of great online games.

Aristotle Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 3:45 PM | Message # 3

OGs
MW2 got old, too repetitive. I agree with you on the overpowering killstreaks, they're ridiculous.

CoD World at War >>>>> MW2, IMO.

Anybody play FIFA 10?

Youtube Channel
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 5:04 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Im not online yet :'(
I wont be until the summer when i get a J.O.B.

Sick With It
Dookie Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 12:35 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

Yeah it completely sucks balls thats why i stopped playing it after a while. You think its cool and shit at first, then after playing it for a bit you truly realize how much the game really sucks compared to the first one.

Quote (Aristotle)
CoD World at War >>>>> MW2, IMO.

Yeah WaW is good.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
Menace Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 6:13 PM | Message # 6

Heads

Dookie Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 11:04 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
^^ ill second that.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 11:34 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
I tried to go back today... Had a little bit of fun playing HQ with my Barrett and my M16... As long as you carry a launcher, the killstreaks aren't near as bad except for the Pavelows, the AC-130's, and the Chopper Gunners....

abanks47 Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 11:36 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
yeah this game has turned into real shit past couple of months. infinity ward doesnt want to keep fixin the shit so im sure this is going to be the long haul for cod. sad. hopefully the next one is better. i still had tons of fun on it tho.

yall really be on that WoW? shit was whack compared to its big bro cod 4

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 11:45 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
yall really be on that WoW? shit was whack compared to its big bro cod 4

Agreed. If my disc wasn't broke, I would go back to COD4.

Quote (abanks47)
yeah this game has turned into real shit past couple of months. infinity ward doesnt want to keep fixin the shit so im sure this is going to be the long haul for cod. sad. hopefully the next one is better. i still had tons of fun on it tho.

I'm just waiting on the new Bad Company and the new GTA installment, which will probably be announced at this years E3.

abanks47 Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 11:48 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I'm just waiting on the new Bad Company and the new GTA installment, which will probably be announced at this years E3.

you should fuck everything and buy bioshock 2 :)
im playing dantes inferno now. shits coo if u into hack adn slash

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 7:14 PM | Message # 12

OGs
Quote (Aristotle)
Anybody play FIFA 10?

yh I do, I play on Legend and normally win lol. Im gonna get LIVE on my 360 around May... U play 360 LIVE? does that mean I can play u if we both have a half decent internet and add eachother? only played it a few times at a friends (360 live, that is).

Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 10:04 PM | Message # 13

OGs
Quote (ThaScience)
yh I do, I play on Legend and normally win lol. Im gonna get LIVE on my 360 around May... U play 360 LIVE? does that mean I can play u if we both have a half decent internet and add eachother? only played it a few times at a friends (360 live, that is).

Yeah I do. My gamertag is Aristotle328. Hit me up whenever you get live

Youtube Channel
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 10:04 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
As much as I want to put down MW2, I can't....

Quote (ThaScience)

Answering for Aristotle: If he has an Xbox, then yes. You guys can also talk if you both have microphones, and even if only one of you has a microphone, the guy without can still hear the other one through the TV.

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 10:26 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
As much as I want to put down MW2, I can't....

i feel you, the shit is ADDICTING

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Modern Warfare 2 is over. (I'm done.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: