[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Ramsey Leg Break (similar injury that happen to eduardo)
Ramsey Leg Break
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 2:54 PM | Message # 1

OGs
:o :o :'( :'(

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:05 PM | Message # 2

OGs
http://web2.twitpic.com/img....led.jpg

Message edited by ThaScience - Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:06 PM
Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:05 PM | Message # 3

OGs
fuck :o

it hurts just watching

Youtube Channel
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:08 PM | Message # 4

OGs
i know, tryin to post a pic but it wont work,

i looked away for 5 seconds when it happened cos i was on the fone, and the tv didnt show it back so i had to wait for it to come online.

at least we won 3-1 in the end and 3 points behind now with an easy run in.. we def gonna win the league now.

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:11 PM | Message # 5

Heads
i couldn't really see it that well i was waiting for a slow mo replay :( was it really the arsenal players fault? it looked like it was the guy in blue that went diving in the challenge and broke his own leg for it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:15 PM | Message # 6

OGs
cos it wasnt our fault, other teams always have to use phyical force against us, be it birmingham and now stoke. fuck them.

Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:23 PM | Message # 7

OGs
Quote (EmSeeD)
was it really the arsenal players fault? it looked like it was the guy in blue that went diving in the challenge and broke his own leg for it

Nah, Ramsey (Arsenal/Blue) went in and poked the ball away. The stoke buy missed the ball and broke Ramsey's leg. It happens a lot and someone usually gets a yellow card. It just so happens that the bad challenge broke Ramsey's leg. If you're the ref and you see a guy lying there with a broken leg after a poor tackle, I don't see how you can't give him a straight red.

Youtube Channel
Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:25 PM | Message # 8

OGs
Quote (ThaScience)
i know, tryin to post a pic but it wont work,

Youtube Channel
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:31 PM | Message # 9

OGs
if u saw the man city chelsea game today, belleti got sent off for jus touching bellamy in the penalty box. so if thats a red, this deserves at least a 5 game ban!!!

Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:40 PM | Message # 10

OGs
Quote (ThaScience)
if u saw the man city chelsea game today, belleti got sent off for jus touching bellamy in the penalty box. so if thats a red, this deserves at least a 5 game ban!!!

Nah i didn't. The only way I can watch games here is fox soccer channel and espn360.com

FSC is showing Serie A right now. I missed the EPL games they had on earlier. You know any good sites that stream EPL games?

Youtube Channel
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 3:49 PM | Message # 11

OGs
nah i live in london so i watch em live or the bbc match of the day highlights, in 2 hours :D

seria a sucks dough, was good in the 90s when i was a kid.. last 10 years its been english and spanish league >>> the rest

Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 4:09 PM | Message # 12

OGs
Quote (ThaScience)
seria a sucks dough

I wouldn't say it sucks but EPL and La Liga are better. I'm an Inter fan myself. FORZA INTER :D

Youtube Channel
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 4:11 PM | Message # 13

OGs
cant wait for the stamford bridge game, inter will go thru, gooners will beat porto likr 3-1 to go thru i reckon..

but since the match fixin scandel and juve went down, and ac milan just went to shits, i dont think serie a has recovered. inter just crusin thru right now...

Aristotle Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 4:15 PM | Message # 14

OGs
true ^^^
I feel like there's nobody to challenge Inter for the title. Which is good and bad lol

Youtube Channel
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 27/Feb/10, 7:17 PM | Message # 15

OGs
mostly bad lol, like if Arsenal win it this year we wouda had real competition from man u and chelski so the feeling woud be better... Roma are ok, here n there thruout there years in Italy. Jose will probably stay for another 2 years I think before moving on, probably sooner 2 Barca cos Pep signed a one year extension and is prob gonna take a break from the game in summer 2011. I expect Mourinho to go to BACK to Barca then.

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Ramsey Leg Break (similar injury that happen to eduardo)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: