i played the demo, its aight. ill probably buy it when i get a cheap used one

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 2:32 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
anyone played it? any good?

Yes. Empire City is beautiful, protagonist sucks (far from being the nice guy who has been forced to join the mafia like Tommy Angelo from the first game) and storyline is fucking short, you can beat the game in 2-3 days.
Game is lacking of free ride, so you can't just hang around, unless you do that during the mission.
Too bad because Empire City is one of the best virtual cities that ever been made for a video game.

Mafia 2 is very good, I'd recommend it to all GTA, True Crime or first Mafia fans. Read some reviews on the net.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Treach Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 2:51 PM | Message # 4

OGs
does it have online?

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 3:37 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Treach)
does it have online?

No.

I forgot to mention the soundtrack - biggest classics from '30s '40s and '50s. If you like this kind of music, that game is defo for you lol

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

G-Ammo Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 5:49 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
I like the game... and yes, the story line is very short BUT it has an open ending so that means that there will be a Mafia 3, or maybe I hope some kind of expansion / DLC :) The gameplay is awesome, graphics are very nice... the music is PERFECT!
Like matador said: no free play :( Which I really hoped at the ending, because you can rob stores and tune cars a little. :D
Still.. Mafia 1 is one of my favorites, and I can't say that of Mafia 2, but it's worth to play (don't buy it... glad I didn't, just download it, it ain't got online play... yet - I think).

19 Year old Beatmaker from Holland! :D

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 6:12 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (G-Ammo)
some kind of expansion / DLC

An official DLC will be released september 7 lol

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 3:37 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Yes. Empire City is beautiful, protagonist sucks (far from being the nice guy who has been forced to join the mafia like Tommy Angelo from the first game) and storyline is fucking short, you can beat the game in 2-3 days.
Game is lacking of free ride, so you can't just hang around, unless you do that during the mission.
Too bad because Empire City is one of the best virtual cities that ever been made for a video game.

thats real disappointing, i was hyped about this game when i saw the commercial but i had a feeling it was the kind of game you clock in 3 days, i hate those kinds of games. enviroment doesn't seem that much better than GTAIV tough, but this is why i only play gta or sports games, they last longer

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 10:06 PM | Message # 9

Heads
this game is DOPE , its all about the storyline in this game the game is practically a movie with some playing i mean for some people its a bad thing but for others its good. I was completely sucked into the storyline i still can hear the music from time to time ringing in my mind , I'm a Mafia veteran i was 11 years old when the first Mafia came out i was completely in love with the first one it was like a romantic fable very cool , i mean come on we killed Thomas Angelo from the first game. Anyone who played the first Mafia will love the second one I'm very pissed because the ending was a cliffhanger and the free play was none but still this game kept me all weekend playing it and finishing it practically that's why I'm actually home now for school and for Mafia 2 LMAO rofl

El_Matador Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 11:03 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (Menace)
this game is DOPE , its all about the storyline in this game the game is practically a movie with some playing i mean for some people its a bad thing but for others its good. I was completely sucked into the storyline i still can hear the music from time to time ringing in my mind , I'm a Mafia veteran i was 11 years old when the first Mafia came out i was completely in love with the first one it was like a romantic fable very cool , i mean come on we killed Thomas Angelo from the first game. Anyone who played the first Mafia will love the second one I'm very pissed because the ending was a cliffhanger and the free play was none but still this game kept me all weekend playing it and finishing it practically that's why I'm actually home now for school and for Mafia 2 LMAO

wow I see you already DOWNLOADED the game :D

Quote (Menace)
ending was a cliffhanger

Let's face it. they made a lame ending that is just an introduction to DLC's instead of epic ending like they did with the first Mafia. Plus they cut best things out (including multiplayer, operating various businesses, buying safehouses and free ride). It's possible imo that they would release everything they cut as DLC's. Pathetic? Oh well, money rules.

btw Dennis, what do you think of that Jimmy's Revenge? It's going to be a FAIL

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 9:59 AM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
wow I see you already DOWNLOADED the game

Of course you know i don't give a shit I'm totally gangsta with the gaming industry LMAO rofl

Quote (El_Matador)
Let's face it. they made a lame ending that is just an introduction to DLC's instead of epic ending like they did with the first Mafia. Plus they cut best things out (including multiplayer, operating various businesses, buying safehouses and free ride). It's possible imo that they would release everything they cut as DLC's. Pathetic? Oh well, money rules.

Yeah if they incorporated the rest this game would pe EPIC not just a good game .

Quote (El_Matador)
btw Dennis, what do you think of that Jimmy's Revenge? It's going to be a FAIL

it will be FAIL . i mean he's bald the dude is fucking BALD and middle aged the dude looks like one of my uncles . it will be FAIL .

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 10:19 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Menace)
it will be FAIL . i mean he's bald the dude is fucking BALD and middle aged the dude looks like one of my uncles . it will be FAIL .

Check the trailer @ 1:10. It looks like he knocked Vito's ass out

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 10:22 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
It looks like he knocked Vito's ass out

That's Vito ? LMAO rofl

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 10:50 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Menace)
That's Vito ? LMAO

Scenery looks like Marty's apartament. And this dude laying down on the ground looks like Vito in his t-shirt and boxers.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 10:53 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Scenery looks like Marty's apartament. And this dude laying down on the ground looks like Vito in his t-shirt and boxers.

LMAO rofl he knocked his ass while in he was in his boxers LMAO well man that's some gangsta shit LMAO rofl

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Mafia II
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: