Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Grand Theft Auto 5
Grand Theft Auto 5
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 16/Sep/13, 8:23 PM | Message # 1

Heads
You guys played it yet? Got my copy at midnight yesterday, this shit is fucking awesome

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 17/Sep/13, 3:50 PM | Message # 2

OGs
no too expensive and probably better things to be doing (in the near future of course)

if only i had a friend i could play it with

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 17/Sep/13, 4:01 PM | Message # 3

OGs
so far this topic has one reply per one visit ie a popularity percentage of 100% THIS SITE IS NOT DEAD

BRING BACK OFF TOPIC

FREE OFF TOPIC

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Sunday, 29/Sep/13, 3:10 PM | Message # 4

OGs
Haven't bought it yet.. Haven't actually had time to go to the store to buy it, so not sure if I'll have the time to play it once I do manage to get a hold of it..

Was there something about switching characters in live game? I imagine that's hard to wrap ones head around...

:)
Adam Date: Sunday, 29/Sep/13, 5:34 PM | Message # 5

B-Girls
It has 3 characters you play with throughout the game. Though I think it is completely optional who you play with during free-roam. I just wanted to get fat and workout and have pink afro and yeah... I'm gonna get gta 5 next week, but it still won't best SA for me.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: