[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Would You Rather.....
Would You Rather.....
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:03 PM | Message # 61

Heads
Quote (Meth)
If u had the chance would u blow up the Earth's Core?

hahaha probably not

if you had the chance would you rob a bank knowing you'd have to leave the country and leave all ur fam/friends behind?

Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:06 PM | Message # 62

Heads
this thread is kinda stupid but

Quote (MissChinita41)

hahaha probably not

if you had the chance would you rob a bank knowing you'd have to leave the country and leave all ur fam/friends behind?

Yup and im cruel i know lol but if i rob that bank and take all that big money when i arrive in a foreign country i set my base up buy me a new ID card change everything and then send half of the money back home to my family and they be millionaires so they can visit me all the time

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:09 PM | Message # 63

Heads
Quote (Menace)
Yup and im cruel i know lol but if i rob that bank and take all that big money when i arrive in a foreign country i set my base up buy me a new ID card change everything and then send half of the money back home to my family and they be millionaires so they can visit me all the time

LOL good thinking

if you had the chance and if aids didn't excists would you be a player for the rest of ur life, different girls every night with no committments.

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:10 PM | Message # 64

Heads
Quote (Menace)

Inteligent move menace

IF you had the chance would you eliminate all the coruption in the sistem (but then be more poor then a sewer rat) or let it like this and be richer then bill gates?

Graffiti
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:10 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
if you had the chance and if aids didn't excists would you be a player for the rest of ur life, different girls every night with no committments.

HELL YEAH

Graffiti
Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:12 PM | Message # 66

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)

thats a trick question?? lol cause in a way im like that but still im young and u know when the time comes imma stop and whatever if aids existed or not i will stop regardless

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:12 PM | Message # 67

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
IF you had the chance would you eliminate all the coruption in the sistem

i would illiminate all the corruption and live poor.

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:14 PM | Message # 68

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
thats a trick question?? lol cause in a way im like that but still im young and u know when the time comes imma stop and whatever if aids existed or not i will stop regardless

exactly menace cause i did say for the rest of your life.. who wants to be a player when you in your 80's LOL

Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:14 PM | Message # 69

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
IF you had the chance would you eliminate all the coruption in the sistem (but then be more poor then a sewer rat) or let it like this and be richer then bill gates?

and the problem are not the people my enemy is an idea that makes them people my enemy is ideological rather then material

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:14 PM | Message # 70

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)

same with Ace
Quote (AceKat00o)

hmmm...thats a toughy lol
Id be richer than Bill Gates cause no matter what like Menace told me every dicision has a reaction whether positive or negative and even if u got rid of all the EVIL it would find a way to work its way back

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:15 PM | Message # 71

Heads
if you had the chance would you eat all you can eat regardless of the consequences?

Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:16 PM | Message # 72

Heads
and yes EVIL is something natural u cant get rid of it the main problem is the balance of good and evil

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:17 PM | Message # 73

Heads
Quote (Menace)
and yes EVIL is something natural u cant get rid of it the main problem is the balance of good and evil

ding ay Menace is that u in ur sig?

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:18 PM | Message # 74

Heads
Quote (Meth)

ding ay Menace is that u in ur sig?

lol yes thats me read above the picture lol

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:19 PM | Message # 75

Heads
Quote (Menace)
and the problem are not the people my enemy is an idea that makes them people my enemy is ideological rather then material

i didnt said the the people whre the coruption ,i said like you, the idea that drives them to coruption

Graffiti
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Would You Rather.....
Search: