[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Would You Rather.....
Would You Rather.....
Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 2:00 PM | Message # 91

Heads
word chinita me i love 2pac his blood stream is revolutionary from assata to the mutulu and i go whit pac cause if pac lived he would do what he wanted he would make Makaveli records he would signed wu tang clan and boot camp click there and a big real family would be born

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 2:01 PM | Message # 92

Heads
Quote (Menace)
word chinita me i love 2pac his blood stream is revolutionary from assata to the mutulu and i go whit pac cause if pac lived he would do what he wanted he would make Makaveli records he would signed wu tang clan and boot camp click there and a big real family would be born

yep I agree with u rite there

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:00 PM | Message # 93

Heads
Quote (Meth)

true that indeed

lets keep it going or it comes to a stand still

ok thiink about this one really good, if you had the chance to save someones life "but" putting your own life at risk, would you do it? for example if you were the only one around and someone fell into the train tracks and the train was about 30 or more seconds away..would you risk your life?

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:13 PM | Message # 94

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
ok thiink about this one really good, if you had the chance to save someones life "but" putting your own life at risk, would you do it? for example if you were the only one around and someone fell into the train tracks and the train was about 30 or more seconds away..would you risk your life?

wow idk if I knew this person and I actually care for them I probably but if it was a complete stranger idk

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:48 PM | Message # 95

Heads
Quote (Meth)
wow idk if I knew this person and I actually care for them I probably but if it was a complete stranger idk

yea its a tuff decisions to make, i would never want to be in that situation. i did mean a stranger. I don't think i would risk my life only because i'm a mother, my child already lost his dad because of a car accident and i would not want him to loose another parent. Now if it it was one of my children that i had to save then i wouldn't think twice. i would use the 30 seconds to try and save my child even if i lost my life.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:51 PM | Message # 96

Heads
If u had the chance......would u be a Gonocologist? (If thats how u spell it)

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:12 PM | Message # 97

Heads
Quote (Meth)
If u had the chance......would u be a Gonocologist? (If thats how u spell it)

no i wouldn't but i sometimes wonder about a man gynocologist, do they say Hey when i grow up i want to look and fix vaginas all day... i mean so what happens when you go home to your wife? is it like oh just another one? LOL sorry i just wonder about this sometimes.. ok i better stop thinking out loud. i guess just another job.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:14 PM | Message # 98

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
no i wouldn't but i sometimes wonder about a man gynocologist, do they say Hey when i grow up i want to look and fix vaginas all day... i mean so what happens when you go home to your wife? is it like oh just another one? LOL sorry i just wonder about this sometimes.. ok i better stop thinking out loud. i guess just another job.

LMAO Im sure kids wouldnt even kno how to say it LMAO I think males get on it on purpose some dudes that do it even has a fetish for it thats creepy but true

If U had the chance would u stop Bushwick Bill from shooting himself in the eye?

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:30 PM | Message # 99

Heads
Quote (Meth)
LMAO Im sure kids wouldnt even kno how to say it LMAO I think males get on it on purpose some dudes that do it even has a fetish for it thats creepy but true

gynacccaaaccaaakaaacoooolooogiiieesstt smile
yea creepy, my mom refuses a man for her appointments.. she prefers a women gyn, me i don't care. just do ur job.

Quote (Meth)
If U had the chance would u stop Bushwick Bill from shooting himself in the eye?

ha but he already lost an eye didn't he? well i would stop anyone from shooting themselves as long as it was safe and i dont get shot in the process.

If you had the chance to pick 5 things to bring with you on a deserted island that you would be stranded on for a few years, what or who would you bring?

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:32 PM | Message # 100

Rappers
gynos have to look at the good, the bad, and the plain nasty

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:34 PM | Message # 101

Heads
Quote (Blaze)

LMAO LMAO ok i chocked on that one lol

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:49 PM | Message # 102

Heads
Quote (Blaze)

LMFAO
Quote (MissChinita41)
If you had the chance to pick 5 things to bring with you on a deserted island that you would be stranded on for a few years, what or who would you bring?

I would bring an enternal power generator, a fresh water supply like a lake, a hurricane proof building, a staellite phone, and an infinite MP3

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 5:03 PM | Message # 103

Heads
Quote (Meth)
I would bring an enternal power generator, a fresh water supply like a lake, a hurricane proof building, a staellite phone, and an infinite MP3

Good one lol, my 13 year old son was asked this question in school. he said he'd bring 2 best friends, some food, a tool box, wood and then build a boat to get off the island lol and i was saying what about a power generator and some music? lol

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 5:29 PM | Message # 104

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
Good one lol, my 13 year old son was asked this question in school. he said he'd bring 2 best friends, some food, a tool box, wood and then build a boat to get off the island lol and i was saying what about a power generator and some music? lol

lol I used to do the same thing when I was in 6th grade but then I started thinking logically

if u had the chance would u kill Adam and Eve?

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 8:18 PM | Message # 105

Heads
lol no why would i kill adam and eve? then i would never be born.

if beyonce asked you to have a one night stand with her when your girlfriend was sitting right next to you would you do it?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Would You Rather.....
Search: