[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Embaressing things (Post embaressing things here about urself)
Embaressing things
Uncharted Date: Friday, 12/Jun/09, 9:55 AM | Message # 31

Emcees
Quote (Furious_Pryme)
This fat guy was talking like a retard to my son

lmao
Quote (Furious_Pryme)
"How old are u floppy tits" (or in his words at the time) "ow ol ar u flobby its"

he just got dissed by a little boy LOL embarrasing for fat ass

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 05/Sep/09, 11:31 PM | Message # 32

Emcees
Worst Moment ever.

I was at school and this kid wanted to fight, but I can't because if I get in anymore trouble my mom is going to kick me out and move me to my dads, who is Mr.Fundie-Super-Jebus. So Im flaout like "Im not fighting".
Plus the guy was my freind and it was over some stupid shit.
I had to piss really bad.
He socks me in the mouth randomly at lunch and I pass out. I wasnt expecting him to actually hit me since we are freinds.
I wake up to find I pissed my pants.
I get up and the teacher is trying to make me go to the office and I was like "Fuck you" and ran off.
I get to the back of the school, trying to run home because I live right by the school. I planned on going home and just ditching the rest of the day.
Then the principle comes and is like "What are you doing?" and I was like "Going to my locker" and then he was like "Come with me."
I follow him all the way through the school with a swollen jaw and piss pants, laughing my ass off with my freind about how stupid this all was and how it could have been avoided.
We both got suspended, and I pissed my pants and got socked in the face in front of the whole 9th grade.
FML.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 05/Sep/09, 11:34 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Furious_Pryme)
This fat guy was talking like a retard to my son
and when the man asked "how old are you" my son goes
"How old are u floppy tits" (or in his words at the time) "ow ol ar u flobby its"
it was embaressing

lol he takes after his dad jk

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 06/Sep/09, 3:52 PM | Message # 34

Watchers
[quote=8Diagrams]LMAO!!!! Perez Hilton strikes again LMAO!!!!!! [/quote]
No lol it was a story that was embarressing! I couldve talked about why it all happened and shit
El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 16/Sep/09, 12:56 PM | Message # 35

Heads
There's a girl named Caroline in my school. I wanted to fuck her, she was kinda afraid of having sex, she had no dick in her since her ex bf times, who bussed her chastity. That was painful for her and now she's afraid of having sex. But I convinced her, and today she told me she's ready. We went into a school toilet and she said she changed her mind when she took a look at my stiff cock. I was pissed off, so she said she could give me some head. She was sucking it pretty good but after few mins of good fucking sucking my math teacher opened the door and he was like WTF! He said he'll stay quiet about that but he warned me to stay the fuck away with my "private sex adventures" from school. But I was too ashamed to answer him.... FAIL!

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 22/Oct/09, 4:55 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
We both got suspended, and I pissed my pants and got socked in the face in front of the whole 9th grade.
FML.

you should have gotten him back later lol,

usually when someone drops something i have a habbit of just picking it up straight away and giving it to them,

once this girl dropped something from her bag and i just picked it up and handed it to her and said "you dropped this", she looked and said "ITS NOT MINE!" and turned away, i looked at my hand and it was an un open tampon LOL some girls behind me saw it and sort laughed like in shock, i didn't know what to do so i just dropped it and walked off. so embarrasing. i don't know how many people exactly saw it coz i was afraid to even look

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
bLt_2oo9 Date: Monday, 26/Oct/09, 3:43 PM | Message # 37

Writers
LMAO now that was not cool
rofl

once i was at a beach party and i was dancing with a girl. i tripped and falling i grabbed the girl's bra and ripped it off. the scene was cool :D but then she made me look like an ass in front of my friends

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 26/Oct/09, 3:59 PM | Message # 38

OGs
i remember when i was in gr 1... this female teacher slapped my buttox... i felt violated

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 3:56 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
i remember when i was in gr 1... this female teacher slapped my buttox... i felt violated

was she hot?

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 4:17 PM | Message # 40

OGs
how on earth am i supposed to remember, and WHO CARES

what if a 50 year old man did that to a 7 year old girl?? now that i think about it,, she shouldve been fired :'(

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 4:18 PM
El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 4:38 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
how on earth am i supposed to remember, and WHO CARES

well, when I was in 1st grade I slapped teacher's buttox by myself.

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 5:30 PM | Message # 42

OGs
lol, u shouldve been put on the sex offenders registry

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 27/Oct/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
lol, u shouldve been put on the sex offenders registry

true. when I was 5 my neighbours called me "little pervert". when I grew up they became trully scared of me

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 25/Nov/09, 10:53 AM | Message # 44

Emcees
Quote (8Diagrams)
I also once thought that The Roots were from Miami

lmao thats retarded when they talk about "Illadelph" in all of their albums

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 25/Nov/09, 12:40 PM | Message # 45

OGs
I BEAT THIS GAME!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/308285

thats whats so embarrassing

Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Embaressing things (Post embaressing things here about urself)
Search: