[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Embaressing things (Post embaressing things here about urself)
Embaressing things
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 11:19 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
-In 7th Grade I played hey there delilah for a school talent show and even though the singing sucked I loved every second of it. And I purposely looked at this girl right in the eyes the whole time that I liked. It was like a movie. lol.
GAY TIMES!

-I used to love N'Sync when I was 8.
-When I was in 3rd grade I thought oral sex was kissing.
-I didnt know what captain morgan was until halloween this year.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Render215 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 11:29 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
The other night, i was parking my car downtown near a friends apartment... my buddy's looking for quarters in my car for the meter, and i ask two girls and a guy walking by for some quarters for a dollar i had in my hand... the girls instantly started walking all fast and were saying something about laundry.... lol people always think im gonna rob em' or something...

anyway the guy stops.. and laughs at the girls... gives me four quarters and makes me keep the dollar... the girls stop... turn around... and say sorry to me.... then the one turns and..

BAM.. walks right into a low sign that says no parking from here to corner...!! LOL i LOL!!! ha

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 11:43 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
LOLLLLL wowwww.
That sounds like a thing straight out of a movie.
In fact I can see a scrpit in that.
A man driving to an unknown location from his hardworking job.
In the background you hear MoTown jams playing from his low budget speakers.
Credits flash across the bottom.
Then he pulls up into a parking lot in an urban area and that happens.
Then he goes inside where..... Hmmmmmm.....
The adventure shall continue!
Our characters name shall be.... Todd.
And his freinds name will be... Chuck.
And this glorious film shall be called.
"No free Refills"
No joke I am going to write a script.
I wrote one for drama class based off of boys in the hood and then I wrote one more a while back.
I write short scripts.
What will this one be about?

Render215 Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 1:43 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
I've been writing a story for the past 2 weeks about zombie hitchhikers... lol

hey. wolfwood wine

Added (06/Apr/09, 1:43 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Bacon, Eboyd is gonna kill you for your spelling... lol ( embarrassing )

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 2:31 AM | Message # 5

Heads
misspelling embarrassing lol

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 2:36 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
-In 7th Grade I played hey there delilah for a school talent show and even though the singing sucked I loved every second of it. And I purposely looked at this girl right in the eyes the whole time that I liked. It was like a movie. lol.
GAY TIMES!

-I used to love N'Sync when I was 8.
-When I was in 3rd grade I thought oral sex was kissing.
-I didnt know what captain morgan was until halloween this year.

lol i used to like backstreet boys when i was 8, when i was 8 my cousin made me a milkshake and he spiked it with captain morgan, when i went back to fiji two years later he told me and my brother and him were laughing at me coz aparently i was rolling around on the floor making weird noises lol.
at my 21st i got too drunk and locked myself in the toilet, and puked all over the floor, they got me out but i puked all on the bathroom floor and was passed out and my aunty was taking pics, when i saw the pics that was embarrassing.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 9:13 AM | Message # 7

Emcees
The first time I ever smoked I took a HUGE ass hit and coughed myself to death.

Added (06/Apr/09, 9:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I'm serious about that script.
Anyone wanna help?
Im shooting for a perverted comedy, somewhat like the humor of Superbad or the more dirty parts of "Talledega Nights".
raunchy toilet humor..
Never gets old. biggrin

Uncharted Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 9:18 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

Im shooting for a perverted comedy, somewhat like the humor of Superbad or the more dirty parts of "Talledega Nights".
raunchy toilet humor..

??????

One time i locked myself out of the house and i was so desperate b/c i thought my dad would get very angry if i would forget my key...so my dumb ass ran to my friends saying "can i use your key?"(not knowing that my dad change the lock the to the house because the old one wasn't working) He Said "what the fuck, you sound like fucking retard" i was pissed off i didnt recognize that my dad changed the lock until i came back home.Lucky enough i didnt get in trouble, my dad let the whole thing slide.Wow i felt like a dumbass after that day.

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 2:09 PM | Message # 9

OGs
you give spare keys of your house to your friends?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Uncharted Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 2:23 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (sodr2)
you give spare keys of your house to your friends?

no, i got confused because most houses in my neighborhood are exactly the same so thought they might have the same type key.I was wrong.

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 2:27 PM | Message # 11

OGs
Quote (Uncharted)
no, i got confused because most houses in my neighborhood are exactly the same so thought they might have the same type key.I was wrong.

hahahahaha how old were you, you must of been like 5

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Uncharted Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 3:17 PM | Message # 12

Watchers
lol
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 4:17 PM | Message # 13

OGs
Quote (Uncharted)
lol

UH OHHHHHH

dont tell me......10 years old?? 14 years old??

El_Matador Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 4:58 PM | Message # 14

Heads
I thought that Snoop Dogg is the best lyricyst ever. Its a bigger embarassment thang than shitting to the fountain in the public place

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Uncharted Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 5:07 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (sodr2)
dont tell me......10 years old?? 14 years old??

12 years old not so long before my brithday arrived, its ok laugh at me if u want too...

Forum » Off-Topic » Polls, Games, & Surveys » Embaressing things (Post embaressing things here about urself)
Search: