what should we do about this problem?
1. Warn people for first offense, ban for continued [ 3 ] [16.67%]
2. Disable Mass Messages [ 11 ] [61.11%]
3. Nothing [ 2 ] [11.11%]
4. Other [ 2 ] [11.11%]
Answers total: 18
eboyd Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:28 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Ppl keep complaining about mass messages being sent unnecessarily. For example, battle voting is no reason for a Mass Message. What should we do about this? Discuss here.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:29 PM | Message # 2

OGs
Other- we must take immediate action! I propose we go to the supreme court of justice and handle our complaint there!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:29 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:29 PM | Message # 3

Heads
LMAO if this is all about me Im sry
But I think if it continues it should be disabled

Sick With It
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:30 PM | Message # 4

Rappers
I almost never bother reading them

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 5:47 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Come on guys, I need more feedback here.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 6

Rappers
if it keeps happening disable them. There's no need to ban

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 7

Heads
i don't know go for it but we need mass messages for maybe important messages that we will send i say let it be but ban or sanction the person who abuse it

eboyd Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 5:54 PM | Message # 8

Heads
I am leaning toward what Menace is saying personally, but I can't vote so if someone can edit the poll and add my vote that would be great.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 6:44 PM | Message # 9

Heads
naah we don't edit shit cause this is kinda obvious how would our members communicate whit each other in private ?? i mean this is public shit MAYBE Meth wants his ass to be fucked by one of the RHHF members and he doesn't want to say it in public get out of the closet you know what i mean ?? so he PM's the dude who he wants to have homosexual intercourse thing big Erik think outside the box biggrin biggrin naah just kidding yeah but u know what i trying to say

eboyd Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 7:07 PM | Message # 10

Heads
LMFAO! Speaking of which, Meth, you need to stop sending me naked pics of you! I don't want to know that you dyed your pubes red in honor of your favorite basketball fag Dennis Rodman biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 7:11 PM | Message # 11

Heads
how we was talking about mass messages ?? ohh i thought about something else man i need to lay off this vodka and YO Dennis Rodman fucked Carmen Electra i would cut one of my fingers just to fuck her biggrin !! Dasfidania comrades !! happy

Chinita Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 11:08 PM | Message # 12

Heads
lol we can't band/disable mass messages, we are not 3 year olds lol and we need it. we just tell heads and og's not to abuse it.. use only when its something important or use as needed..the only ones who can send mass messages is the "heads and mods" people complain about the silliest things though.. i am in a group on facebook and get messages from them even when they add or update news and its a reminder that they even excists and same thing on imeem groups, it could work to our advantage. mass messages here is not that bad..i dont think its a big deal or anything to worry about at this time. it actually reminds me to vote or check out certain threads..just chill with it but reminders about battles, whats the harm? i dont see the big harm but only thing that can be done is make it that only heads can send mass messages like it was in the beginning but i dont think its neccessary.. the og's we have are people we trust will not do it if its unnecessary and if we just ask is what i think.

NtG Date: Monday, 02/Feb/09, 5:28 PM | Message # 13

Heads
other - JUST STOP FUCKING SENDING THEM

[deleted]
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 02/Feb/09, 5:44 PM | Message # 14

OGs
supreme court anyone?? we could march there & do like a mass suicide in preventing mass messaging

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Monday, 02/Feb/09, 5:45 PM
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 0:55 AM | Message # 15

Heads
dang what the hell is the big deal, its just a damn message and there aren't even that many of them. unless you log out for like a month then there might be a few but thats your own fault for being away so much. the only reason we send mass messages about voting is coz people hardly ever vote.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Too Many Unnecessary Mass Messages
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: