[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Shall We Remove The **** Talk Section From New Msgs Counter? (PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST BEFORE VOTING!!!!!)
Shall We Remove The **** Talk Section From New Msgs Counter?
(read 1st post before voting!) shall we remove it?
1. Yes [ 11 ] [64.71%]
2. No [ 3 ] [17.65%]
3. Instead Limit Threads In That Section Per Day [ 2 ] [11.76%]
4. Other (Please State) [ 1 ] [5.88%]
Answers total: 17
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:05 PM | Message # 1

Heads
this will not delete it, just make it so that if you want to view messages you have to go directly to the forum. the only reason i wish to do this is because we keep having BS posts about Rick Ross, Soulja Boy, 50 Cent, etc., in that forum and it looks tacky in the New Messages post and gets WAAAAY too much attention. what do you think? either we can do that or we can give people a limit, like one new thread in the **** Talk Section per day and no more. also, i am open to suggestions.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:11 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
you can remove it i dont really use it but we shouldnt start banning topics from the site, none of the stuff about those guys is positive so its not promotion anyway but fuck cutting down on what we can talk about

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:12 PM | Message # 3

Heads
yeah i vote Yes !! i mean they ain't important shit there in that section so whatever i say yes

Menace Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:13 PM | Message # 4

Heads
and nobody cuts shit you still can go there LOL

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
im sorry you win

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:16 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (ill)
banning topics

i don't want this to become a dictatorship. i see you sort of agree with that with the end of your comment. i made that section myself and it was part of my concept from the beginning because on YT people were getting mad because every other topic was Lil Wayne this and Soulja Boy that, but once again, we can't ban that shit because people want to talk about it, especially when they are first getting into real hip hop. i went through that stage. i don't do that shit anymore because i dislike wasting time on negativity, but i still do every once in a while. it's a necessary thing, but not necessary to be the main focus of our site. remember, we're not here to hate the wack shit, we're here for the love of the real.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:22 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
word i agree 100%

thats why that section is there, its hating the whack not hating the real.

Theres gonna be more there because everyone knows the mainstream artists but the underground is so big no one can know it all if you get what i mean? let us vent there as long as we keep it going elsewhere who cares biggrin

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:23 PM | Message # 8

Heads
them threads kill all the real atmosphere of this site

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:24 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
give people a limit

Not a good idea to give people a limit on that..the section is there for a reason..if they want to vent then ok as long as everyone dont get stupid..

Quote (eboyd)
is because we keep having BS posts about Rick Ross, Soulja Boy, 50 Cent, etc

true, when i go into a website and i see a pic lil wacker or soulja boy, i autumatically assume its a mainstream site..sometimes they are just discussing it but i might not even give it the chance..i just log off of it..

Quote (eboyd)
just make it so that if you want to view messages you have to go directly to the forum.

I like that idea and like i said, we dont want to much attention in there so thats a good way to do it..we are rhhf,i think people are forgetting who we are..we also represent the hip hop culture.. did we forget? when j1 started this group..
If you rep the culture with pride!!! is the only reason i joined in the first place and became part of this group.. if i wanted corporate rap.. there are plenty of sites for that..

here it is copied and pasted from the group j1 started...

If your a real Hip Hop head from any region . If you respect the culture & represent it with pride . If you see through the trash they try to pass off as hip hop now a days stand up! RHHF
thats why i joined rhhf, thats why i work hard and stuck with this group..and there are plenty of other groups on yutube with 1000's of members that rep lil wayne and the rest of them corporate rappers..someone in here said let's go by the lyrical mc..we can't just do that because we also need to look at their lifestyle as well.. i mean do we rep the hip hop culture or what?
now i also agree we do favor some artists more than others..and we do like some mainstream hip hop that we also rep like NAS is ok and u guys know others more than me becasue i just dont listen to radio.

anyway point is, we are RHHF and dont forget it..

eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:31 PM | Message # 10

Heads
lol! we are split four directions here! we need consensus. i'll vote now i guess.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:50 PM | Message # 11

Heads
ha, how was that four way?

ok i voted yes, remove them from showing up on new messages, it will remove some clutter from the front..yet people can still go on them if they want and discuss.. We'll see how that works out.. it can always be reversed if needed.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 4:53 PM | Message # 12

Heads
each option had 1 vote at first. now it's different. i'll handle it now.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 5:07 PM | Message # 13

Rappers
I vote yes , blaze has spoken, thank you very much

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 5:09 PM | Message # 14

Heads
DONE!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/09, 5:23 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
cry

The World Is Yours
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Shall We Remove The **** Talk Section From New Msgs Counter? (PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST BEFORE VOTING!!!!!)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: