[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Situation W/ Gem Is Finally Over! (I Hope)
Situation W/ Gem Is Finally Over! (I Hope)
eboyd Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:21 PM | Message # 1

Heads
he first told me in a comment on my page that he has bigger fish to fry and i replied with something to the effect of i'm glad you took the high road, i just hope he keeps his promise, then he sent me this PM:

"gemini chose to travel the path of Video Revenge...I knew even a month ago I had to dig 2 graves...One for myself...I correspond with the user previously known as GoldenAge, & quite a bit with Melhex, Jigga also, but we never talk about that whole business, & if I do mention it vis a vis 1-starring/flagging etc. they remind me that its boring lol...BTW, that memorial vid (below) I made about him will contain a link to his new page soon...views were frozen at 201, its ALWAYS 201 views the very day it uploaded, St.Patricks day March 17... (it wont be goldenagehiphop1 or GoldenAgeHipHop1) please ask LilWayneSucks, others to stop 1 starring it 5 times a day...i will not be adding siwooot again...I'm not gonna bother J1 by asking him to take me back...others may leave me unadded, blocked as they wish...back in the summer, & until November (I'm only making vids since November) the anti-RHHF sarcastic comedy vids I made with titles containing the channel names of YouTube users were made by Mystic, using shared passwords. That geminidublin family of channels was DOOMED from that point on. Now you know why ThatOldRealShit & geminidublin MAN were killed at exactly the same time...it was a mercy killing, & I'm glad now Eboyd...Lampooning other users in vids can constitute harassment...if I lampoon a YouTube user on MySpace its not harassment, unless that user opens a MySpace account with the same name. My intention from this point, as you might already have guessed is to lampoon/criticize sinister intrigues of YouTube Management/UMG Copyright Executives/Defunkt Blackground Records...Our friend GAHH was taken down by their false claims also...I'm not really that interested in any dealings/arrangements your Group has with the powers that be. I formed a new group at that time...Its NOT called FuckRHHF..thats just the unfortunate (lol) URL which cannot be changed..."ALTERNATIVE YouTube Hip-Hop GROUP"Group owner is deleted even though he had just 2 warnings & zero 3 week suspensions...in an unprecedented move YouTube has allowed the group to live...I give my solemn promise to you that your Group/senior crew won't be the subject of VIDS henceforth. Please cut & paste it though, & show it to those most concerned. Peace...please watch in HD...I'll send you an invite now man...I promise to be a good friend...if u dont accept I'll delete you as a contact in a couple of days which will cancel the invite...I am NOT trying to poach members & don't bug people to leave your group, which is still better than ours in certain ways...as you know"

i accepted his friends request just to make sure that this doesn't happen again and maybe he can send people our way and vice versa again at some point and i responded. well, this looks good. i'm glad this is over.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:27 PM | Message # 2

Heads
WHOO WHOOO!!!!!!
WAT DID I SAY ERIK?!
I TOLD U MAN, IT WAS A HARD LOSS BUT A GREAT GAIN BABY!!!!!!!

Sick With It
NtG Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:31 PM | Message # 3

Heads
lmao, internet beef what are you guys 6? i never even cared about this shit. it was just annoying the shit outta me that you guys took it so seriously.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:37 PM | Message # 4

Heads
not to take away the excitement from this thread check out my first full beat, please leave comments and such LMAO

back on topic

Man Im sooo happy this is finally over!!

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:50 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
"gemini chose to travel the path of Video Revenge...I knew even a month ago I had to dig 2 graves...One for myself...I correspond with the user previously known as GoldenAge, & quite a bit with Melhex, Jigga also, but we never talk about that whole business, & if I do mention it vis a vis 1-starring/flagging etc. they remind me that its boring lol...BTW, that memorial vid (below) I made about him will contain a link to his new page soon...views were frozen at 201, its ALWAYS 201 views the very day it uploaded, St.Patricks day March 17... (it wont be goldenagehiphop1 or GoldenAgeHipHop1)

Quote (eboyd)
to lampoon/criticize sinister intrigues of YouTube Management/UMG Copyright Executives/Defunkt Blackground Records...Our friend GAHH was taken down by their false claims also.

see what im saying, how does he know this about gahh if gahh isn't even on you tube and why did he get taken down at exactly the same time as gemini? all gemini's account (thatoldrealshit, geminidublinMAN etc all gone at the same time because they shared the same email address. so why did GAHH go down at the same time for the same reason gemini went down (blackgrounds records copyright infringement).

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:52 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
see what im saying, how does he know this about gahh if gahh isn't even on you tube and why did he get taken down at exactly the same time as gemini? all gemini's account (thatoldrealshit, geminidublinMAN etc all gone at the same time because they shared the same email address. so why did GAHH go down at the same time for the same reason gemini went down (blackgrounds records copyright infringement).

so....ur saying GAAH was gem all along?!!?!?!

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:54 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
so....ur saying GAAH was gem all along?!!?!?!

no im just not sure, maybe they were just sharing passwords or something im just saying its real odd.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:54 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
all gemini's account (thatoldrealshit, geminidublinMAN etc all gone at the same time because they shared the same email address. so why did GAHH go down at the same time for the same reason gemini went down (blackgrounds records copyright infringement).

not to be rude, but frankly i don't give a shit. it's over.

Quote (NtG)
lmao, internet beef what are you guys 6? i never even cared about this shit. it was just annoying the shit outta me that you guys took it so seriously

who said i took it seriously? i ignored that shit and found it annoying as fuck but i got this message and figured i'd share it with everyone to let them know what was up.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 21/Mar/09, 10:55 PM | Message # 9

Heads
well i hope he keeps his word this time

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 3:23 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (NtG)
you guys took it so seriously

Well it is of minor significance because he did manage to sway alot of people in his direction, making them think RHHF is bad without them even really knowing what the group is all about.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Kiba Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:54 AM | Message # 11

Emcees
fuck gemi i blocked that cunt

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 9:27 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
no im just not sure, maybe they were just sharing passwords or something im just saying its real odd.

nah gem and golden isnt the same person believe me.

ok this is cool, lets just move on from this and this is how this all got started, when menace said mysticpisshead and gem were the same person way back when with all the comedy channels and one thing led to the other and many misuderstandings and hurtfull things so lets not start saying this about golden lol him and golden are not the same person for sure believe me,i think it was the nas videos that got golden deleted that day. now lets move on with bigger and better things that we all have in common "hip hop"..ok later gators, going to see that show called stomp with my children.. smile

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 12:10 PM | Message # 13

OGs
i know goldenage is on yt still wit GoldenAgeHipHop1 and it was about 20 nas videos taken down that day.. but at least ur beef with gemini is finally over

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 12:47 PM | Message # 14

Rappers
Next beef: UMG

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 12:58 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Lol! Hell yeah!!!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Situation W/ Gem Is Finally Over! (I Hope)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: