[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » RHHF Business Cards!
RHHF Business Cards!
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 23/Jun/09, 11:07 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
would we hand out those stickerS?

yo! we could like slap them EVERYWHERE lol, then people will have to visit

hell yeah, slap them on peoples foreheads, on homeless people when they're asleep, everywhere, could even pay homeless people to hold up signs lmao

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
CTownHoodProductions Date: Tuesday, 23/Jun/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 32

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
Real Hip Hop Forever
"the hip hop movement"

how about just "The Movement"

or

"Where the Movement Begins"

or

"Keep it Real"
"Keep It Real, Forever"

IDK, just throwing stuff out there wink

G-Flex Tha Vet and NtG Duo

"Straight from Thieveland, better known as Cleveland"

http://www.myspace.com/ctownhoodproductions
http://www.youtube.com/user/CTownHood
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 0:02 AM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
hell yeah, slap them on peoples foreheads, on homeless people when they're asleep,

lol

Quote (CTownHoodProductions)
how about just "The Movement"

not bad

"Where the Movement Begins"

nah because the movement started along time ago LOL but not bad

"Keep It Real, Forever"

nah to much real and close to our real name..when u put it together it wont sound right, remember this go directly under our title.
real hip hop forever
"keep it real forever"

to close

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 3:32 AM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
hell yeah, slap them on peoples foreheads, on homeless people when they're asleep, everywhere, could even pay homeless people to hold up signs lmao

surprised Mark, you are now my God! can i bow at your feet sire?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 3:36 AM | Message # 35

Emcees
u can bow at these nuts sire biggrin

Menace Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 7:31 AM | Message # 36

Heads
we don't need business cards we need flyers and stickers and as a slogan i propose " It's Bigger Then Hip Hop " cause "Culture Is Eternal" kinda sounds corny in my opinion LOL

Acekat00o Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 7:46 AM | Message # 37

Heads
How about

"Hip-Hop,My Life"

or

"Hip to the Hop ,Hip-Hop"

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 8:03 AM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (Menace)
we don't need business cards we need flyers and stickers

we deffinatley needs flyers and stickers and many other great promotional products also but when u talking and conducting business u hand them a business card, not a flyer LOL
we need them all, u use the right promotional product in different ways and depending on the situation, like there is a time and place for everything, depedning where ur at and who u are meeting or talking to, if for example one of us met with a radio station manager to talk business, we dont hand them a flyer, its a business card LOL thats just the proper piece of promotion in that situation or a professional flyer with a business card together, so yea good to include them all in a marketing plan just like an advertising ad, u target ur customers, yu use certain words that stand out like "free" is an eye catcher in advertising or even in a flyer, one word can spark attention ect..sweety trust me, i use to work as a marketing manager for sales and promotions in an engineering company then in music and other companies for years, it was my career n lots of reading on marketing sceems LOL so i'm not just throwing things out there from the back of my head lol i'm going by experience in promotions and business lol

so anyway because i'm getting rusty and forgot about it lol this saturday meeting with this group reminded me that we dont have business cards, they all handed me business cards to their sites, is all. i was trying to work on my business cards yesterday but just to print out about 5 incase i meet up and talk to some people about our site, i want to be prepared but it came out screwy. i have to get microsoft office back,i took it off my pc.

Quote (Menace)
It's Bigger Then Hip Hop

Real HIp Hop Forever
"It's Bigger Then Hip Hop"

nice, i like that menace, i might put that on my business card smile

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 24/Jun/09, 8:26 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (Acekat00o)
"Hip to the Hop ,Hip-Hop"

LOL thats alot of hips and hops lol

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 27/Jun/09, 5:20 AM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i dunno man, what's the point of business cards for a website?
i think we need to work on this site first before we do any of that

True. That is absolutely what we need to do first. We need our new site up first and fully functional before we start expanding into the outside world. We'll need work (music, etc.) completed also before we try expanding into the outside world, that way we'll have legitimate accomplishments as well as virtual credibility.

But I did have one crazy thought the other day. It's a bit outlandish, but what if we started writing or stamping our website on all currency bills that we use?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 27/Jun/09, 7:00 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
But I did have one crazy thought the other day. It's a bit outlandish, but what if we started writing or stamping our website on all currency bills that we use?

HOLY SHIT surprised

THATS BRILLIANT GOD DAMN!

and all we'd have to do is just grab a pen and write www.realhiphopforever.com or something lol, its so simple but so good

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 27/Jun/09, 7:02 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
and all we'd have to do is just grab a pen and write www.realhiphopforever.com or something lol, its so simple but so good

I started doing it yesterday. It makes me want to use nothing but ones now. biggrin

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Chinita Date: Saturday, 27/Jun/09, 7:30 PM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)

hahah thats a good idea and some do it like putting phone numbers and things, then i remembered my mom always telling me not to do that because it was illegal but i'm not sure lol i think it gets over looked by many if its just a few writings and they have bigger problems to worry about then some writing and ok if they can't trace it back like a name but a website stamped they can unless we say, we dont know who did it. LOL i will deny it and say, well it was some member lol or its wasn't me LOL

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I--CRIMES
CHAPTER 17--COINS AND CURRENCY
Sec. 333. Mutilation of national bank obligations

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Chinita Date: Saturday, 27/Jun/09, 7:38 PM | Message # 44

Heads
it doesnt seem anyone has ever got fined or went to prison for this act, so go for it,just dont go crazy lol

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 27/Jun/09, 7:40 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Yeah I thought about all of that, and they rarely uphold that stuff. The only time they do is for counterfeiting. I'm not worried at all.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » RHHF Business Cards!
Search: