[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » ***Personal Issues With This Site*** (Where's HipHop??????????)
***Personal Issues With This Site***
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 11:54 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
Lately this site has been pretty bogus... Today I log in, click on the new messages page and see little to no hiphop discussion whatsoever. You'd think for a "REAL HIPHOP" site we'd have a lot more topics being dicussed that are hiphop related. If I wanted to discuss politics and sociology and religion I'd go to related sites. I don't mind an off topic here and there but shits getting ridiculous here. Even when I click on a hiphop related topic most times, I get to a next page and we're not even discussing the original topic anymore. It seems like most people here don't TRULY give a shit abut hiphop and just want something to do, in MY opinion.... It'd be nice to log in one day and see a shit load of new vids, new singles, news, discussion etc.... I know a lot of topics have been discussed already but nobody's opinions ever change?! or nobody has things they've thought about and want to add to old discussions, or anything like that??!?!?

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:14 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
new vids, new singles, news,

the main page is full of that if you take your time in scrolling down and the The Unknown Underground section is daily updated too our Media (New Official Videos & Audio) section the same our site menu is full of that on daily basis so i don't know there in my opinion you can't complain on the other hand yes off topics became highly annoying we need to work on that second point some members and Admins thought to refresh the Knowledge/Political forum so there can be more productivity cause as well as the other forums the Knowledge/Political forum sees a lack of productivity so it's not an isolated case concerning only hip hop the only forum sections that are truly active is the off topic and rant but on the real i personally can't complain because for a free host website we are truly excelling more then this it can't be done.

whit regards your forever Admin and comrade in
arms ; DENNIS :: :D

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:20 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Unknown Underground section is daily updated too our Media (New Official Videos & Audio) section the same

Have you checked them tho'??? There's very few people that actually keep them updated. :'(
You'd think real hiphop heads would be all over that kinda shit, right?!?! Dont get me wrong... I enjoy some of the other topics, but when they outweigh the hiphop on a "hiphop" website it kinda bugs me

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Message edited by MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue - Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:27 PM
Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:26 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Have you checked them??? There's very few people that actually keep them updated.

they have priority there they are assigned to them sections the good thing is that they doing their jobs cause when we promoted people left and right , half of them didn't even do their job they just slacked around so it's all good they are a few but they actually doing their job B) :D

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:29 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
they have priority there they are assigned to them sections the good thing is that they doing their jobs cause when we promoted people left and right , half of them didn't even do their job they just slacked around so it's all good they are a few but they actually doing their job

oh, i wasnt speaking on administrators and shit cuz i don't really kniw how that all works... I just meant active members in general dont post much videos, news, or new music

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:32 PM | Message # 6

Heads
oh, i wasnt speaking on administrators and shit cuz i don't really kniw how that all works... I just meant active members in general dont post much videos, news, or new music

oh yeah that's true maybe most of them come here to be served whit what you said not to serve ?? it's something to think about

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:39 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
oh yeah that's true maybe most of them come here to be served whit what you said not to serve ?? it's something to think about

idea

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 12:48 PM | Message # 8

Heads
idea

exactly that's why they don't post :D but we can't double our efforts to serve better because we don't have the capabilities one we need to move on the new domain second we need money for web designer we need to do those 2 things so we can server better :D

You'd think real hiphop heads would be all over that kinda shit, right?!?! Dont get me wrong... I enjoy some of the other topics, but when they outweigh the hiphop on a "hiphop" website it kinda bugs me

nothing "outweighs" nothing here on the website your just overacting because we refreshed that forum section that section was nearly dead that's why I_Guy refreshed it and people seemed to give thumbs up your the only one complaining and even if that section would overweight other section that would be WONDERFUL because that section alone makes this entire website UNIQUE and gives a purpose to it we always said we ain't your typical hip hop website and we really try not to be but that's not the case here tough because what outweighed the forums here is the instant off topics and off topic dumb threads ;)

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 1:45 PM | Message # 9

OGs
RHHF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmjK4i-MMo

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 2:17 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
^^^^ LOL - "one persons junk is another persons treasure"!!!

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 5:24 PM | Message # 11

Heads
its because all the (interesting) knowledge topics got bumped, this was for only one day lol,

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 6:08 PM | Message # 12

OGs
^^^^ LOL - "one persons junk is another persons treasure"!!!

hhahaha, and you were the one that made this thread??

good episode tho

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 8:54 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Menace)
we need money for web designer we need to do those 2 things so we can server better

what happened to AceKat's friend who was gonna show us the design?

Menace Date: Wednesday, 22/Jul/09, 6:50 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
what happened to AceKat's friend who was gonna show us the design?

he's basically on vacation nobody can contact him i want to find where he is on vacation cause if he's here in Constanta my city because in the summer my city is a beach city then i will try to find him personally

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 08/Nov/09, 11:48 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Menace)
exactly that's why they don't post :D but we can't double our efforts to serve better because we don't have the capabilities one we need to move on the new domain second we need money for web designer we need to do those 2 things so we can server better :D

:'( i feel like we missed our opportunity to move to that new domain

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » ***Personal Issues With This Site*** (Where's HipHop??????????)
Search: