[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » What Is Wrong With Us......
What Is Wrong With Us......
Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:33 PM | Message # 31

Heads
then we had to put out an amber alert cause meth was missing or ran away but we got him back safe and sound.

The900Number Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 12:53 PM | Message # 32

Rappers
hahaaa biggrin what about running a poll / topic to get an impression of the opinions on the site now?

btw the popularity of this site aint good for my poor net, couldnt get on the site for about 45 mins sad

Get of the negative tip and go positive!

Message edited by The900Number - Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 1:40 PM
Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 1:03 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
we should ax the members what they feel about a new header. Im thinkin about making a topic in wich i ask all the members to give their opinion on the header and if they have any good ideas for a new one. perhaps can make that topic for the entire site instead of just the header.

yea u can do that and we'll see what others think, i'm up for something new myself, i for one get tired of things pretty quickly but it goes both ways. i also don't like to many changes LOL ah well but as far as the site, we can do that then work on doing more promoting and getting the word out again. We have lots on our plate becasue they are also working on the rhhf anthem at the same time. if u see anything else then show it here or place the link. if you don't know how to add images, go to the introduction section for tips.

Quote (The900Number)
dinner seems to b ready, cu guys in a bit

ah i must cook dinner here myself, everyone is welcome to join me after i finish cooking smile

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 1:06 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
btw the popularity of this site aint good for my poor net, couldnt get on the site for about 45 mins

i was just haveing that same problem, mmmm i thought it was my computer but at the same time i'm having trouble getting into youtube.

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 1:14 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (The900Number)
what about running a pole / topic to get an impression of the opinions on the site now?

yea sure, you can run a pole to see what others think of changeing the site again..i'm ok with makeing changes . u guys take care of that, i have to run cook dinner, be back later.

The900Number Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 1:49 PM | Message # 36

Rappers
Quote (MissChinita41)
i was just haveing that same problem, mmmm i thought it was my computer but at the same time i'm having trouble getting into youtube.

also had slight trouble gettin onto youtube. probly my wack net + equaly wack wireless!

Quote (MissChinita41)
yea sure, you can run a pole to see what others think of changeing the site again..i'm ok with makeing changes . u guys take care of that, i have to run cook dinner, be back later.

ok ima first make a poll to just ax if ppl want something new...

Added (08/Nov/01, 1:49 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/15-333-1

Get of the negative tip and go positive!
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » What Is Wrong With Us......
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: