Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Announce Candidacy/Debate Issues Here
Announce Candidacy/Debate Issues Here
Chinita Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 8:31 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
i just want to say whether im a head or og, i think i have more time to spend on here promoting it than anyone else and plan on promoting the shit out of it soon anyway, i was planning on promoting the shit out of it as soon as we get these two (anthemn and revolution) tracks done. But i plan on promoting it via you tube rather than this site, everyone here plays there own roles and has their own unique gift which they bring to RHHF and each persons unique gift's are important to running RHHF, we can't go without this. and to me the difference between the title "Head" or "OG" is that one can modify the site and one can't. Its important people know that no one is above anyone else regardless of what title they have here. But seeing as I probably have more time and patience to devote to this site than anyone else i think i would be a good head.

Sounds good smile

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 8:36 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
Yea i saw that post and was glad u deleted that, no need to step down, step up and prove that you want it like ur doing.

Yea I realized wat I said was dumb and quickly had to back out of it

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:11 PM | Message # 18

Heads
i wanna be the PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!! VOTE ME !!!!!!!! IMMA LEGALIZE HOOKERS AND IMMA GIVE U FREE HATS AND TOILET PAPER cool

Chinita Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:13 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Menace)
TOILET PAPER

OMG OMG TP BUTT WIPES

I VOTE MENACE FOR PRESIDENT...

Menace Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:16 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
OMG OMG TP BUTT WIPES

I VOTE MENACE FOR PRESIDENT...

WORD UP MII AMOR THESE DUDES TALKIN ALL OVER THE NEWS CAUSE SHITTY DAYS ARE COMIN AND SHIT IF SHITTY DAYS ARE COMIN IMMA PREPARE WE GOTS TOILET PAPER THEN WE FOOLPROOF

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:20 PM | Message # 21

Heads
VOTE FOR MENACE

MENACE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:24 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (MethTheProphet)
VOTE FOR MENACE

MENACE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

word up vote for me if u dont yaal gonna be covered in shit

Chinita Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:28 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Menace)
word up vote for me if u dont yaal gonna be covered in shit

hahahahah oh no...

Chinita Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 9:28 PM | Message # 24

Heads
LOL

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 2:08 AM | Message # 25

Emcees
I might be the secon youngest here, but i think its in our best interest to sort this shit out another time.
100% Real: We need more people. We need to promote more as a site together. I dont really see promotion anywhere really. When i go to class, I write the adress on the board even though half the people are like 'What the fuck?? Erase that!'. I come here in class and show people beside me and tell them to check it out. I posted links all over my myspace today. I actually just messaged a guy named Cody Knight on myspace. I mean serously?? People come on! I dont know if im not reading all the threads, or if like you guys just dont talk about it, but I hardly ever hear anything on here about people REALLY promoting. No offense to ourselves, but an anthem is going to get radio play to get people in. What are we going to do when more people come? They arnt going to know what the anthem was even for because they werent here when it happened. There going to feel left out. I think people need to promote non-stop. Shit im not doing enough either. We all need to just step up! Do everything you can! post it in comments on YT. I will make a myspace page. Shit i will do everything in my power to get this site going more but damn, I cant do it by myself.
I know alot of people here actually help run stuff because there heads or whatever but if you dont do that help me out! PM me with ideas! I will start that Myspace page tomarrow. We could put our artists music on there! anyways, its late and Im tired but thats my rant for tonight. I think I let it all out.

btw thanks ntg for the banners and annynomysONE was the one who showed me this place so i know there doing there part.
My bad if i forgot you. Im not trying to bash. Its just like, a wake up call?
Oh snap menace I forgot you. i know you do shit no doubt.
Anyways, dont hate i just had to let all that out and Im prolly wrong about most of it. But seriously I hardly ever hear anything about anyone promtoing.........

im out guys....

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 2:23 AM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
I might be the secon youngest here, but i think its in our best interest to sort this shit out another time.
100% Real: We need more people. We need to promote more as a site together. I dont really see promotion anywhere really. When i go to class, I write the adress on the board even though half the people are like 'What the fuck?? Erase that!'. I come here in class and show people beside me and tell them to check it out. I posted links all over my myspace today. I actually just messaged a guy named Cody Knight on myspace. I mean serously?? People come on! I dont know if im not reading all the threads, or if like you guys just dont talk about it, but I hardly ever hear anything on here about people REALLY promoting. No offense to ourselves, but an anthem is going to get radio play to get people in. What are we going to do when more people come? They arnt going to know what the anthem was even for because they werent here when it happened. There going to feel left out. I think people need to promote non-stop. Shit im not doing enough either. We all need to just step up! Do everything you can! post it in comments on YT. I will make a myspace page. Shit i will do everything in my power to get this site going more but damn, I cant do it by myself.
I know alot of people here actually help run stuff because there heads or whatever but if you dont do that help me out! PM me with ideas! I will start that Myspace page tomarrow. We could put our artists music on there! anyways, its late and Im tired but thats my rant for tonight. I think I let it all out.

btw thanks ntg for the banners and annynomysONE was the one who showed me this place so i know there doing there part.
My bad if i forgot you. Im not trying to bash. Its just like, a wake up call?
Oh snap menace I forgot you. i know you do shit no doubt.
Anyways, dont hate i just had to let all that out and Im prolly wrong about most of it. But seriously I hardly ever hear anything about anyone promtoing.........

im out guys....

we already have a myspace account, i would promote the shit out of it over there too, but i don't have one, maybe its time for me to get one. at the moment on my you tube page i've got the link all over my page and i've been sending all these people invites coz i've noticed 90% of the people who come to my you tube page end up joining the group on you tube. but we've been talking about putting a mixtape together coz we want to bring out our artists etc, check my you tube page i've got a playlist of all the artists and their songs there. i think i better get a myspace.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 2:24 AM | Message # 27

Heads
btw how did annoymousOne find you?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 3:38 AM | Message # 28

Emcees
Quote (EmSeed)
btw how did annoymousOne find you?

I think he saw a text freestyle on some Wutang beat?? I forgot.
But yeah get a myspace.
Its pretty cliche but its cool.
We could almost make a label type thing if you see what i mean.
Like, I have the idea but cant put it into words.
The only words I can hear are "record label"....
Like...idk. Anyone hear this out the least bit??

eboyd_ Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 4:14 AM | Message # 29

Removed
Bro, this is all stuff we talk about (or at least me and a few others) once in a while, but only a few of us actually do shit. Ask anyone and you will know me, Menace, EmSeed, NtG, Chinita and a few others do 90% of the work while others feed off of the fruits of our labor, so we would love for you to help. Those of us living nearby each other need to meet up and actually do something towards the movement. Anyways, check it:

http://www.myspace.com/realhiphopforever1520
http://www.youtube.com/realhiphop4ever

And in case you didn't know, I personally bought realhiphopforever.com:

http://www.realhiphopforever.com

^^^we're working on building it up now.

Also, Chinita registered the site with all the search engines.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 4:26 AM | Message # 30

Emcees
Ok. I would be glad to help.
No but I can try to find local artists and we could actually do something if anyone else has resorces like i do. I have to resources to cut a low demo that could make us a little bit of money, maybe enough to actually do some stuff. Figure it like this
If we get our best producers to send the beats to me or whoever else would be doing the recording
I or whoever else is the studio tech gets the artist to do it.
the person masters it
Sends it back to the beat guy for final master
Burn CD's and sell.
Give the artist a cut, not too big.
If it sells well maybe give the artist a t-shirt deal or something you know??
Then the rest goes to the website since we are using house producing and not hiring producers.
Idk thats just a rough idea.....

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Announce Candidacy/Debate Issues Here
Search: