New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Announce Candidacy/Debate Issues Here
Announce Candidacy/Debate Issues Here
eboyd Date: Friday, 14/Nov/08, 8:06 PM | Message # 1

Heads
In this thread I am asking anyone who wants to help run this site to announce their candidacy and let us know what issues you find important and how you plan to address them. Announcing your candidacy means that you are running to be a Head on the site, which means that you have unlimited access to every aspect of it, and if you do not get to be a Head, you may still be elected as an OG.

I am announcing my candidacy. I find the biggest issue for this site is expansion. I will spend much of my time as a Head or OG on this issue. I feel that in order to address this problem, we must 1. Focus on the most attractive aspects of this site. 2. Put our link in as many places as possible. 3. Constantly seek out new avenues from which we may expand. Other issues include organization, rules and enforcement, and site features. These are all, of course decisions that will be made fully democratically, however, if am elected I will devote the time that I am online to coming up with solutions relating to these issues and any other issues my fellow site members feel strongly about.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 0:17 AM | Message # 2

Heads
i just want to say whether im a head or og, i think i have more time to spend on here promoting it than anyone else and plan on promoting the shit out of it soon anyway, i was planning on promoting the shit out of it as soon as we get these two (anthemn and revolution) tracks done. But i plan on promoting it via you tube rather than this site, everyone here plays there own roles and has their own unique gift which they bring to RHHF and each persons unique gift's are important to running RHHF, we can't go without this. and to me the difference between the title "Head" or "OG" is that one can modify the site and one can't. Its important people know that no one is above anyone else regardless of what title they have here. But seeing as I probably have more time and patience to devote to this site than anyone else i think i would be a good head.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 12:44 PM | Message # 3

Heads
OK, we need more candidates!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 2:55 PM | Message # 4

Heads
wow I have NO clue wat to say to support my need to be a head LMAO.
But Im a keep it 100
Everyone here knows me and everyone knows that Ive done a shit load of stuff during the move, expanding the battle the person above you thread into its own forum and I even attempted to bring the forum into a section, but failed...(damn u Erik)
but this is hard LMAO

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 3:05 PM | Message # 5

Heads
time out this is stupid..........lets just judge the Heads and OGs on productivity and how active they are on site related issues

I aint scared to say it....but John dawg...u dont do shit real talk.....and the OGs are slacking..the heads monitor the forums and threads better than the OGs..so lets just easily fix these problems and call it a day

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 3:14 PM | Message # 6

Heads
the reason we have it like this is to build a reason to increase productivity. this isn't so much an election as it is incentive to come up with new ideas and compete with each other to get our name out there and be more productive. this is why it is necessary.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 3:15 PM | Message # 7

Heads
So ur giving us an ultimanum..?
If we dont get involved with the expansion of the site..were being downgraded?

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 3:20 PM | Message # 8

Heads
no, not at all. it is INCENTIVE to be more productive for all of us, EVEN ME. productivity is a bi-product of competition.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 3:23 PM | Message # 9

Heads
oooohh ok I see........

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 7:17 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (MethTheProphet)
I am announcing my candidacy. I find the biggest issue for this site is expansion. I will spend much of my time as a Head or OG on this issue. I feel that in order to address this problem, we must 1. Focus on the most attractive aspects of this site. 2. Put our link in as many places as possible. 3. Constantly seek out new avenues from which we may expand. Other issues include organization, rules and enforcement, and site features. These are all, of course decisions that will be made fully democratically, however, if am elected I will devote the time that I am online to coming up with solutions relating to these issues and any other issues my fellow site members feel strongly about.

Erik what are you talking about, i thought you would automatically be head like menace, me, acekat and ntg.. we have to choose between you and others? sad and only two or three? this is tuff and it sucks.

Kiba Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 7:29 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
lol i dont see what the big deal is...
tho um wasnt LP a head too and where is he these days?

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 7:58 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Hes been busy

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 8:01 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (MethTheProphet)
Yea so I say we just say fuck this idea......no offense and just place people into Heads and OGs into their active role on helping or doing something for the site
I mean John became a head for mass mailing basically and did nothing else...now that OGs can do it he can do it as an OG instead of having access to the WHOLE site including the control panel and site design
I dont really have to be a head
I basically handle the jobs of OGs like monitoring forums and thread, moving stuff around
I mean I would be happier being an OG but being a Mod in every Forum so I can monitor the threads and make sure everything is sorted out
I dont need to have all the power of a Head
So Im stepping down as a head but in return asking for permission to make myself a mod in every forum to monitor the threads
I wanna make sure this is ok with everybody else before I do it myself

iv got no problems with that. yeah i think it should be judged on what people do and meth deserves to be a head since he does more than what some other heads do

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 8:14 PM | Message # 14

Heads
I actually regret I just said that LMAO but yea my main job on the site is sorting out and monitoring the threads and forums
I find it easier to do it as a head rather than a OG
I did the view site as an OG and its easier as a Head than OG

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 8:19 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (MethTheProphet)
actually regret I just said that LMAO but yea my main job on the site is sorting out and monitoring the threads and forums
I find it easier to do it as a head rather than a OG
I did the view site as an OG and its easier as a Head than OG

Yea i saw that post and was glad u deleted that, no need to step down, step up and prove that you want it like ur doing.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Announce Candidacy/Debate Issues Here
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: