[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » 100,020 views 6/12/2010 congrats RHHF (google report (ranks) and top search phrases for site)
100,020 views 6/12/2010 congrats RHHF
Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 8:07 AM | Message # 1

Heads
All-time high attendance 77 reached on Friday, 7:56 Am, 29/Jan (this morning)

wow there was just 77 quests on here all at the same time plus me.amazing, thought i was buggin at first lol we getting so many views and at the top of google searches with certain searche phrase and many tag,..soon we will reach 80,000 views..we are getting traffic in here..weeeppahh. been monitoring the site with google webtools, show's me what place we are in with google and it monitors the site, tags, broken links, tags that are missing, duplicates, sites that have our links or even youtube channels promoting our website link on it like gammo and xreb, chinita, sweetness, banks, rhhf channel, melhex, lilwaynesuck, siwoot, last fm where i have our site and another group, imeem, myspace.. there is another site that showed up as having our link. didn't recognize who they are and another hip hop thread that i guess mentioned our site..

if i can get this code in the menu html i can analyze the site even better even all our visitors and where they come from, what site directs them here or links ect.. but with out that code i can't analyze at least the main page with out that code :(.. i'm using the webtools because i uploaded a google file so that helps me keep track of everything..

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 9:03 AM | Message # 2

Heads
according to some of my google report (web tools) on our website "upcoming hip hop albums 2010" this phrase/search is getting us the most views, when people google this we are in 1st place, we are right before hiphopdx and hiphoplynquistics :) this week :)

phrase listed in order with google searches, i only listed very few..the number shows us what place we are in with google.. 1 means number one spot, first page with google and 2 is second spot, 3 and so on in a google search..these phrases come up.

upcoming hip hop albums 2010 1
january 2010 hip hop album releases 1
upcoming 2010 hip hop albums 1
funny mc names 1
2010 upcoming hip hop albums 1
goal line blitz game forum thread 1
upcoming albums hip hop 2010 1
real hip hop forever 1
upcoming hip hop albums in 2010 1
there's a god on the mic list 2
realhiphopforever.com 2
jj.ucoz.com 2
bun b boston 2
g-ammo beats 2
aquantined 2
emancipator "safe in the steep cliffs" 2
jay electronica hot 97 3
richmix east london 3
reks mixtape 3
album 2010 hip hop 3
hot 97 jay electronica
making of soldier of love video 3
the wildcore 4
k-os on the run 4
j dilla changed my life 2010 4

as i said these change every day, last week i did a search for j dilla and our website came up first again :) for about three days after i posted a few j dilla tributes on the main page and the news thread..every things comes up in searches, google suggest not using symbols to break up titles, they don't come out in searches, it mixes up the tags..

our top search phrases, ranked highest in searches and views for the site. (only for these pas 7 days) this report is updated everyday..

hip hop album release dates
2010 hip hop album releases
upcoming hip hop albums 2010
2010 albums release dates
hip hop cd release dates
album release dates 2010
hip hop album release dates 2010
askew graffiti
canibus melatonin magik
new hip hop album releases 2010

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 9:23 AM | Message # 3

Heads
want to thank all the ones that promote this site on their yt channels, videos, other sites, other forums..it all shows up and our active members, it all adds up..thanks guy :) real hip hop forever!!

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:07 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
nice...i love this site :)

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:55 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
nice...i love this site

thank you :)

Uncharted Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 5:25 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
All-time high attendance 77 reached on Friday, 7:56 Am, 29/Jan (this morning)
wow there was just 77 quests on here all at the same time plus me.amazing, thought i was buggin at first lol we getting so many views and at the top of google searches with certain searche phrase and many tag,..soon we will reach 80,000 views..we are getting traffic in here..weeeppahh. been monitoring the site with google webtools, show's me what place we are in with google and it monitors the site, tags, broken links, tags that are missing, duplicates, sites that have our links or even youtube channels promoting our website link on it like gammo and xreb, chinita, sweetness, banks, rhhf channel, melhex, lilwaynesuck, siwoot, last fm where i have our site and another group, imeem, myspace.. there is another site that showed up as having our link. didn't recognize who they are and another hip hop thread that i guess mentioned our site..
if i can get this code in the menu html i can analyze the site even better even all our visitors and where they come from, what site directs them here or links ect.. but with out that code i can't analyze at least the main page with out that code :(.. i'm using the webtools because i uploaded a google file so that helps me keep track of everything..

*applauds* good news sad thing is that i wasnt on when 77 people was in attendance LMAO

ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 5:29 PM | Message # 7

Writers
great news... hope the site keeps growin

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 5:37 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
*applauds* good news sad thing is that i wasnt on when 77 people was in attendance

haha no one was signed on but me, those were visitors only lol if it wasn't that it shows down on the bottom, i wouldnt even have believed it with my own eyes LOL i saw 76 guests on the front page an one user lol total 77 online.. %)

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
great news... hope the site keeps growin

thank you alcatraz

HipHopHead Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 7:57 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
:P

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
Montana213 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 8:22 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
good shit everyone

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 9:00 PM | Message # 11

Writers
B)

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 11:58 PM | Message # 12

Heads
band

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 03/Feb/10, 5:01 PM | Message # 13

Heads
we just reached 80,000 site views..yeah

Chinita Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 2:13 PM | Message # 14

Heads
wow went up another 1086 in just two days..weephah, we getting traffic..81086..gets me excited lol we went from 200 views a day to almost 500..keep up everybody!

Chinita Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 2:40 PM | Message # 15

Heads
our top search phrases or google calls it queries
(our site shows up rock the bells, many people start searching for these concerts and paid dues around this time and in the summer, line ups, updates, tickets search etc)

#1. 2010 albums release dates
realhiphopforever.com
album release dates 2009
one be lo baby release date
guerilla union rock the bells 2010
real hip hop 2010
rock the bells 2010
peanut butter wolf straight to tape 1990-1992
donuts are forever
youtube dj red alert and the master mix
spice 1 home street home download
2010 hip hop album releases
funny mc names 1
there's a god on the mic list
upcoming albums hip hop 2010
real hip hop
realhiphop4ever
Reks mixtape
rock the bells 2010
jay electronica hot 97
the wildcore
upcoming hip hop albums 2010
2010 albums release dates
rock the bells 2010
askew graffiti
tomtv.ucoz.com (don't know what that is lol but our site comes up when someone searches it)
hip hop album release dates 2010
emancipator safe in the steep cliffs
safe in the steep cliffs
hip hop cd release dates
www.tomtv.ucoz.com ? again! will have to check out what this site is..
rich mix shoreditch
january 2010 hip hop album releases

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » 100,020 views 6/12/2010 congrats RHHF (google report (ranks) and top search phrases for site)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: