[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Cant see anything in the private messages box....
Cant see anything in the private messages box....
eboyd Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:38 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
The code for the PM message box is way too sloppy. The person who did the code for it didn't bother to organize it in anyways so it's really hard to find the area that effects the main text. And what was the link for the rhhf banner?

oh ok. yeah, i think that was a default code and idk what the link for the banner is. i've been waiting for a response to that question as well.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:41 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
haha i can't believe u said that..i was being sarcastic, thought u would say nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyy!
i'm never touching another template again, who knows if i'll even go near that control panel again after this LOL well for only basic stuff like adding things on the menu, good news is that it added the new menu ucoz is using now so its easier to build up.. i added a few things back already with the new feature..

oh, well in that case,

NO!!!!! >(

:p

Quote (LadyChinita)
why don't we leave this banner, its just speakers which matches and not as messy?

lol because we need our actual trademark up there and not a default banner. besides, i'm sorry, but the speakers are teh suck! :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:44 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Yezzir J Breakz you got a message from me... but I don't know when you'll be able to read it LOL!!

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:57 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
NO!!!!!

ok lol

hey you can hightlight the message and it shows up, at least we can read it that way for now..who knows when this can be fixed now..

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 2:07 PM | Message # 20

Heads
j breaks or anyone, do you know how to change the green to red? :) hate all that green on the main page...dam

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 3:23 PM | Message # 21

OGs
im diggin this new layout

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 3:47 PM | Message # 22

Heads
don't like the way the main page looks though

J-Breakz Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 4:04 PM | Message # 23

Heads
You can't change the green, it's an image not a html setting, sorry. Unless someone wants to make new images for the green tabs.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 4:11 PM | Message # 24

Heads
ok, i found the template we had before

Uncharted Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 5:17 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
i thought i went to the wrong website LMAO cool change even though i cant see barely anything

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 5:58 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
i thought i went to the wrong website LMAO cool change even though i cant see barely anything

haha yeah breaks put the old template back..now we can see again..now we just have to add the banner but i don't know how to do that one and won't try after this mess i made...

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Cant see anything in the private messages box....
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: