[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Cant see anything in the private messages box....
Cant see anything in the private messages box....
Joker13 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 12:21 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
exactly what the name says. anyways who changed the look?

eboyd Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 12:31 PM | Message # 2

Heads
facepalm

It's ok chi, we still love you :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Joker13 Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 12:35 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
lol well i guess we need our construction dudes in to fix what hurricane chinita did

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 12:50 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
fix what hurricane chinita did

LOL herricane, perfect word for what i did, i think i'm getting the boot...thats why it happend, we can't get help with anything here..don't know how long it will be till it gets fixed LOL i'm sorry. this is hard to read but i guess its the fonts, dont know how to change that..don't know if i should try again LOL..

it knocked off some of our menu but i'm building it back up, already added the artists, forums and blog, will slowly add the underground hip hop, myspace, youtube, battle/cypher, contact us and site info..sorry i was trying to help, i asked for help so many times but couldn't get it..i was in the ucoz help forums trying to do it and how to figure out articles and different sections we can add to the main page and build up the site but the templates was an old baige one so i tried to change that module only..

it added some entries archives to the main page, never saw that before but its nice. its our old news dating back from 2008 links..also knocked off the radio but good news is i did put the polls back on..

Quote (eboyd)
It's ok chi, we still love you

do u really, thought u guys would kick me out for this one, its a doozy :( but good news is we got many all time highest attendance 77 this morning, that might cheer u up :)

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:17 PM | Message # 5

Heads
at least i've just figured out how to add 'friends" to the main page now :D

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:20 PM | Message # 6

Heads
it also added an "Affiliates" Websites links on the menu, which is what i was trying to get without all this mess lol somehow its already there now, was added on it own...

J-Breakz Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:20 PM | Message # 7

Heads
I'll fix the PM message box colors.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:21 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
lol well i guess we need our construction dudes in to fix what hurricane chinita did

rofl

Quote (LadyChinita)
do u really, thought u guys would kick me out for this one, its a doozy :( but good news is we got many all time highest attendance 77 this morning, that might cheer u up :)

yes, it does :D

Quote (EmSeeD)

:D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:22 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
at least i've just figured out how to add 'friends" to the main page now

where?

i bet u all upset at me..sorry, i feel really bad..and stressed..was trying to figure things out and how to add more things..i chaned the whole dam website, my god

eboyd Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:22 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
I'll fix the PM message box colors.

ok, cool. we also need someone to once again replace the banner with Adam's banner.

Quote (LadyChinita)
it also added an "Affiliates" Websites links on the menu, which is what i was trying to get without all this mess lol somehow its already there now, was added on it own...

Quote (EmSeeD)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:24 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
ok, cool. we also need someone to once again replace the banner with Adam's banner.

that banner won't match this site unless we make it red..or put the old template back, you want me to try it again?

El_Matador Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:30 PM | Message # 12

Heads
lol that design suck

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:32 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
that banner won't match this site unless we make it red..or put the old template back, you want me to try it again?

if you think you can do it without fucking it up worse, go ahead :D otherwise we'll wait for NtG or someone. either way, i think the banner will fit. it's about as colorful as this site. it matches the color scheme. it has yellow and other colors in it as well.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:35 PM | Message # 14

Heads
The code for the PM message box is way too sloppy. The person who did the code for it didn't bother to organize it in anyways so it's really hard to find the area that effects the main text. And what was the link for the rhhf banner?

livin life like some cheesy movie
Chinita Date: Friday, 29/Jan/10, 1:38 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
lol that design suck

the last one or this new one?

Quote (eboyd)
f you think you can do it without fucking it up worse, go ahead

haha i can't believe u said that..i was being sarcastic, thought u would say nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyy!
i'm never touching another template again, who knows if i'll even go near that control panel again after this LOL well for only basic stuff like adding things on the menu, good news is that it added the new menu ucoz is using now so its easier to build up.. i added a few things back already with the new feature..

Quote (eboyd)
i think the banner will fit.

why don't we leave this banner, its just speakers which matches and not as messy?

wow thanks for adding the real hip hop forever, looks so much better..

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Cant see anything in the private messages box....
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: