Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » RHHF Suggestions Box
RHHF Suggestions Box
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 10/Feb/10, 7:44 AM | Message # 1

Heads
here's a space to present suggestions on how we can improve the site. good suggestions will go to a fully democratic vote among all members. anyone can make a suggestion, but before you make a suggestion, please acknowledge the suggestion posted by the person above you.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 3:59 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
werent u guys going to change domains? hows that coming or is there another thread for that.

yeah. we have someone working on that. those are some good suggestions for the separate domain most definitely.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ritesofpasage Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 9:26 PM | Message # 17

DJs
Should get graphic designers together to do a lot of hot t shirts.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:20 AM | Message # 18

Emcees
Quote (ritesofpasage)
Should get graphic designers together to do a lot of hot t shirts.

I actually just got a free you-doo from a family friend who wasn't going to use it.
It's kinda hard for me to explain, but I mean it's tight as shit..... Go look it up. If someone sent me some designs, you could have me print the shirts for free, thus cutting out the middle man if the design was made by someone on the site willing to do it for free. The only thing I need money for is ink and shirts.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ritesofpasage Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 6:47 PM | Message # 19

DJs
Sounds shady. I would send you some stuff but I want to get the site up with alot of stuff so I could plug mine with it.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 7:17 PM | Message # 20

Rappers
Thread titles look sloppy as fuck! Just a bunch of !!!!!!! And hvvhdssd letters Everywhere

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 8:08 PM | Message # 21

Heads
what do you think about this shirt i made? i can get more of these made coz they're easy to make

Attachments: 0761165.jpg (51.5 Kb)

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 2:15 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
a new graphic next to a thread to indicate that you posted in there. most other forums ive been too usually have a pencil and note pad if the user had already posted in it, or an addition sign.

Quote (EmSeeD)
what do you think about this shirt i made? i can get more of these made coz they're easy to make

dope imo

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 3:57 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
Quote (ritesofpasage)
Sounds shady. I would send you some stuff but I want to get the site up with alot of stuff so I could plug mine with it.

Come on man I've been here for over a year, and Erik and I have had some discussions over the phone. I would like to think I am well trusted here when it comes to things like this. I know I haven't donated, but I don't have a job yet (most places won't hire until 15 1/2), and I don't get much of an allowance. I usually end up scraping up about 10 dollars all together in a week, which usually goes towards bus tickets, gas money for rides from friends, and lunch. But I mean still.
When I get a job, I plan to put about 20 dollars a month in, and the rest toward saving for a car.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 4:00 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)

Oh and Emseed, I do like that shirt. If you can get more made, do it. And also, how do you screenprint? Traditional or with a You-Do type thing? If you don't know what a You-do is, look them up, they are really cool.
One of my mom's friends is going out of town for two months, and she said she would let me borrow her You-Do while she is gone as long as I can get some supplies to get it going. She already has some ink and I'm assuming she has the immulsion crap or whatever it is. I'm still new to screening in general, so I'm not sure how it all works exactly, but I have a basic idea. Remember, before I was spray painting stencils onto shirts: no photo immulsion or anything...

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 4:01 PM | Message # 25

Heads
nah thats too much money man, don't donate that much lol

btw would you be able to make shirts like that one for RHHF? or an even better one?

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 5:00 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
btw would you be able to make shirts like that one for RHHF? or an even better one?

With a You-do, as long as I can print it, I can make nearly any shirt, as long as I have the right colors.

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 9:06 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Oh and Emseed, I do like that shirt. If you can get more made, do it. And also, how do you screenprint? Traditional or with a You-Do type thing? If you don't know what a You-do is, look them up, they are really cool.
One of my mom's friends is going out of town for two months, and she said she would let me borrow her You-Do while she is gone as long as I can get some supplies to get it going. She already has some ink and I'm assuming she has the immulsion crap or whatever it is. I'm still new to screening in general, so I'm not sure how it all works exactly, but I have a basic idea. Remember, before I was spray painting stencils onto shirts: no photo immulsion or anything...

oh damn i never saw this, i use stencil's,

HipHopHead Date: Friday, 02/Jul/10, 3:46 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
I say get rid of the "where the fuck else would you go?" on the signature thing. It looks childish in my eyes ><

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
Adam Date: Friday, 02/Jul/10, 3:51 PM | Message # 29

B-Girls
Quote (HipHopHead)
I say get rid of the "where the fuck else would you go?" on the signature thing. It looks childish in my eyes ><

That was discussed months ago.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
HipHopHead Date: Friday, 02/Jul/10, 4:25 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
Oh otay.

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » RHHF Suggestions Box
Search: