New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » *RHHF T-Shirts* Home Silk Screening System
*RHHF T-Shirts* Home Silk Screening System
eboyd Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 3:35 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Check out this info. It's for a home silk screening system called Yudu. It isn't cheap, but a 30 day trial for $57 is available and if we want to continue using it, it takes a total of 6 payments of $57. The woman I spoke to told me the total is $399.99. If we can market our shirts correctly it will be a profit and also it will work as a reciprocal method to advertise our site. Here's the info:

Website for Yudu:

http://www.whatdoyudu.com

Site/toll free number for purchasing:

http://www.4yudu.com

800-590-0180

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 3:36 PM | Message # 2

Heads
i'm pretty sure ilikebacon said he has one of these,

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 3:39 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
i would buy one if they had an awesome design on them... like a cool character...or whatever... idk

eboyd Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 3:49 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
'm pretty sure ilikebacon said he has one of these,

Nah, definitely not. He has some sort of stencil for making t-shirts. This machine can do complex and professional silk screening including different colors and precise painting. These will be actual professional t-shirts. Additionally, we can do other things including business cards with this system as well. I can also probably convince Mnemonic and others to help invest in this because they can benefit from it as well.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 7:47 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon)
Quote (EmSeeD)
btw would you be able to make shirts like that one for RHHF? or an even better one?

With a You-do, as long as I can print it, I can make nearly any shirt, as long as I have the right colors.

i think the you-do is the same as this Yu-Du

eboyd Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 9:03 PM | Message # 6

Heads
No, bacon's too poor to afford a Yudu lol! :D nah, but when he says You-do I think he just means do-it-yourself. I can tell just by looking at the shirts that it isn't the same quality. I may be wrong though. I'll ask.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 9:06 PM | Message # 7

Heads
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/16-4070-2#101858

oh lol he's borrowing the yu-do

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 11:50 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Nah, definitely not. He has some sort of stencil for making t-shirts. This machine can do complex and professional silk screening including different colors and precise painting. These will be actual professional t-shirts. Additionally, we can do other things including business cards with this system as well. I can also probably convince Mnemonic and others to help invest in this because they can benefit from it as well.

Haha no, Erik, here is the situation.
My mom is a caretaker for a mentally ill 45 year old woman, who has LOADS, and I mean LOADS of money sitting in an account put there by her parents to live off of to buy meds, food, etc. I mean loads. She drives a Lexus. She has a 4 Bedroom house with 3 bathrooms, and an upstairs apartment... I mean... She has 3 rooms sitting full of shit she doesn't use. And we are living here while she is on vacation, watching the house. She said I can use her yudu. It's still in the box and everything. It is the Yudu you are talking about. I have yet to use it. But since I'm doing online school, my mom said that is a hobby I can keep doing for now. It is the Yudu you are talking about.
NOTE: Don't go think WE (my fam) is rich now. I don't have access to the accounts full of money. And we won't anytime soon. For now, my mom gets paid for helping this lady out (meaning housework, being her friend, talking to her... Sorta like a maid/freind/therapist/motivator all in one.)
But yes, it is the "Yudu". Trust me.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 11:50 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
No, bacon's too poor to afford a Yudu lol! nah, but when he says You-do I think he just means do-it-yourself. I can tell just by looking at the shirts that it isn't the same quality. I may be wrong though. I'll ask.

Oh dude, I forgot to mention I think. I haven't got to actually use it yet. We just moved in last week..

eboyd Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 1:04 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Oh dude, I forgot to mention I think. I haven't got to actually use it yet. We just moved in last week..

nice. how long will you get to use it for?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 1:10 AM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
nice. how long will you get to use it for?

Well, as long as we get to stay here (because of what happened with the pills), I should be able to use it indefinitely. Send me designs, and I will try my best to do them. I can mail the shirts back to some of you guys and ya'll can sell em. There would be use in me trying sell them as I am cooped up in the house until summer.
But yeah the only thing I would need money for is shipping and handling. I'm pretty sure my mom would let me work off the cost of ink, and if ya'll wanted like a certain color shirt done besides white or black, you might wanna send that to me.
I just want it to be fair. I don't want it to seem like I am trying to make money off of it. It's just that right now, I don't have a job, and I can't get one at places like Burger King until the end of 2010. I just wanna come out even on it all. I can't put up any money right now. But I can help out with the cause when it comes to labor. Sorry : / Tryin my best!
But really, get a design down, and I'll figure out how to use it. I would send it to you (Erik, or Emseed, or whoever) and just let ya'll figure it out, but it isn't mine, and I don't think it's the best idea to ask a mentally unstable woman who is thousands of miles away at the moment if I can send one of her personal things away to someone I met on the internet lol. But yeah. Let me know. Ironic you posted this right after I was talking about this with Emseed last night.

IDEA: We make shirts, and off of the money we get from that, we use to get another Yu-Du for Erik, Emseed, or one of the heads, and then we make more shirts, get more members, and use the rest of the money for the move.
Speaking of the move to the new site, any news??

eboyd Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 1:19 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
IDEA: We make shirts, and off of the money we get from that, we use to get another Yu-Du for Erik, Emseed, or one of the heads, and then we make more shirts, get more members, and use the rest of the money for the move.

great idea. start by trying to make shirts like the design we already have. you know, the shirt concept we have on the front page. EmSeeD can send you the logo because he made it and has the best quality version and he can tweak it however he likes.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 1:50 AM | Message # 13

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
great idea. start by trying to make shirts like the design we already have. you know, the shirt concept we have on the front page. EmSeeD can send you the logo because he made it and has the best quality version and he can tweak it however he likes.

You mean the one on a black shirt with "RHHF" in white writing and the red and black emblem above? I would just final stencils.
The RHHF would have to be on it's own layer, same with anything else that would be in a seperate color. So ALL the red would be on one sheet, all the white, etc.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 3:05 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
You mean the one on a black shirt with "RHHF" in white writing and the red and black emblem above? I would just final stencils.
The RHHF would have to be on it's own layer, same with anything else that would be in a seperate color. So ALL the red would be on one sheet, all the white, etc.

i think it would be easier than that with the Yudu thing. idk. watching that commercial, that thing looks like it's pretty advanced for a home silk screening machine.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 20/Feb/10, 3:16 AM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
i think it would be easier than that with the Yudu thing. idk. watching that commercial, that thing looks like it's pretty advanced for a home silk screening machine.

Yeah dude I'll go look at it tomorrow and try it out if I can. I will definitley have the chance in the next week or so.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » *RHHF T-Shirts* Home Silk Screening System
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: