New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Trend Micro
Trend Micro
TheWatcher Date: Friday, 03/Sep/10, 6:07 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Howdy RHHF,

Just dropping in to notify ya'll that Trend Micro is blocking this website and well, with Trend Micro being the virus protection I use the only way I see to come on here is to exit it and I really can't be bothered to do this every time and so I've almost stopped frequenting this website. Trend Micro is a pretty popular anti-virus program also so this may be directing a lot of traffic away from the site, it's been like this for a few weeks at least and well, I'm about to buy a computer so I probably won't be coming on here until this is fixed as I don't want to risk getting a virus on that one. I'm not sure what causes this as I assume that none of the heads did put some malicious programs or whatever on here so it must be the ads or something like that. Perhaps it thinks the chatbox is up to some improper activities? I'm not sure when exactly it started though so I'm not sure.

Peace.

ThaScience Date: Friday, 03/Sep/10, 6:14 PM | Message # 2

OGs
i havent notived anything, exceot for about 3 days ago i had to delete the bookmark cos it redirected me to the main site and added back just the forum part. so now on bookmark it just says forum instead of rhhf thing which i think it did before. :/

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 03/Sep/10, 6:29 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
about 3 days ago i had to delete the bookmark cos it redirected me to the main site and added back just the forum part. so now on bookmark it just says forum instead of rhhf thing which i think it did before. :/

same i had the forum bookmarked too, but i think someone changed it so it re-directs to the main page instead, so i'll have to change the book mark,

i haven't noticed anything and i haven't heard anything from anyone else. maybe that program or the settings are too sensitive

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Treach Date: Saturday, 04/Sep/10, 3:20 AM | Message # 4

OGs
Yall should mail trend micro about this. that program sucks ass btw get a new one lol

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Adam Date: Saturday, 04/Sep/10, 11:05 AM | Message # 5

B-Girls
Yeah seriously internet security is important, and trend micro is below average. Try Kaspersky or komodo

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Chinita Date: Saturday, 04/Sep/10, 7:49 PM | Message # 6

Heads
u guys must have been using the old link forum vbulletin url realhiphopforever.com/forum which we lost that when we lost wordpress and everything lol..this ucoz site forum url has always been this and still is..does not direct to mainpage http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum

watcher was this happening when we moved back to the site in the beginning?

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Trend Micro
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: