[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Discuss The RHHF Mixtape "Oracles of Truth" Here!
Discuss The RHHF Mixtape "Oracles of Truth" Here!
eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:06 PM | Message # 211

Heads
yeah, i told JB about that and posted it on the site a little while ago. there's a thread in here somewhere. his mom called me from his cell phone and he called me from jail to let me know to tell people. i'm gonna go to the radio station nearby (KPFK) and let them know to support when i have the money to get down there next Sunday morning.

anyways, yeah, the 11th. El Mat, it's good how it is, just leave it be. we need to release this on Tuesday. btw, Adam, what's good with the back cover????

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:09 PM | Message # 212

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
anyways, yeah, the 11th. El Mat, it's good how it is, just leave it be

Still tho', now the whole tape will make more sense and could be interpreted in many ways, such as

We're the guardians of real hip-hop (That Real Hip Hop, Bringin It Back, RHHF Anthem), it's international (Across The World, International Championz League (Remix)), real recognizing real (Emcee VS Rapper) and we won't hesitate to smash the competition\wack emcees (Rhyme For A Reason(I'll Do You), Ain't Real, Sweet 16's, BarsFreestyle) then we're calming down (ILL In Tha Field, They Called Him Seek) and getting deeper, realizing that the industry is controlled by money hungry labels that will make you their bitch and will leave you depressed (Sell Out, When You're Somebody's Bitch LMAO nah, Llyric, I didn't call you a bitch haha), then we're bringing some facts (Aggressiveness Brings Destruction) and opening listener's eyes (Fear Of The Truth), wider and wider, we're showing how fake the world is and that we're manipulated (Illusions Of Reality [SKIT], Robots, Twisted Reality), then we're adding some lamenting (Torn Again - ughhh, it doesn't fit here, Walls) and then we get some Erik's philosophy (Cycle of Life) and then listener will realize that he\she can escape only to his\her imagination (Fly Away), but life goes on so we all have to stay The Real Hip-Hop Forever and do what we have to do (The Scorceror's Den, excellent summary and a perfect exclamation mark for the mixtape)

Quote (eboyd)
what's good with the back cover????

Adam is busy with making beats and he doesn't give a fuck about the back cover

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Adam Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:24 PM | Message # 213

B-Girls
no i have been waiting for more sigs right now we only got six

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:30 PM | Message # 214

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Still tho', now the whole tape will make more sense and could be interpreted in many ways, such as

We're the guardians of real hip-hop (That Real Hip Hop, Bringin It Back, RHHF Anthem), it's international (Across The World, International Championz League (Remix)), real recognizing real (Emcee VS Rapper) and we won't hesitate to smash the competition\wack emcees (Rhyme For A Reason(I'll Do You), Ain't Real, Sweet 16's, BarsFreestyle) then we're calming down (ILL In Tha Field, They Called Him Seek) and getting deeper, realizing that the industry is controlled by money hungry labels that will make you their bitch and will leave you depressed (Sell Out, When You're Somebody's Bitch LMAO nah, Llyric, I didn't call you a bitch haha), then we're bringing some facts (Aggressiveness Brings Destruction) and opening listener's eyes (Fear Of The Truth), wider and wider, we're showing how fake the world is and that we're manipulated (Illusions Of Reality [SKIT], Robots, Twisted Reality), then we're adding some lamenting (Torn Again - ughhh, it doesn't fit here, Walls) and then we get some Erik's philosophy (Cycle of Life) and then listener will realize that he\she can escape only to his\her imagination (Fly Away), but life goes on so we all have to stay The Real Hip-Hop Forever and do what we have to do (The Scorceror's Den, excellent summary and a perfect exclamation mark for the mixtape)

i wasn't talking about the order, just the tracks. i was saying that "Ain't Real" and "Torn Again" are fine, just leave them. i like your idea on the listing though. i might need to build a story line like this to find the order for my album. thanks for that dope idea!

Quote (El_Matador)
Adam is busy with making beats and he doesn't give a fuck about the back cover

yeah, i noticed. hold up, let me go smack him via MSN real quick.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:32 PM | Message # 215

Heads
Quote (Adam)
no i have been waiting for more sigs right now we only got six

dude, that's all we're gonna get. just fucking make it already. fill shit in with other things if you have to. maybe even make some fake signatures lol.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:32 PM | Message # 216

B-Girls
i just find it funny that the active people on our site are the ones who didn't make a signature and instead people that just started coming around made sigs.

its stupid we shouldn't do it anymore if we aren't going to get all the active members to do it.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:34 PM | Message # 217

Heads
i agree, but this one time, since we're already doing it, just get it done.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:40 PM | Message # 218

B-Girls

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:45 PM | Message # 219

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i like your idea on the listing though.

Yeah, you can always turn a bunch of random tracks into something like this, it was just like a puzzle with 24 pieces

Quote (eboyd)
i might need to build a story line like this to find the order for my album. thanks for that dope idea!

np.

Quote (eboyd)
yeah, i noticed. hold up, let me go smack him via MSN real quick.

Yeah, do that please. lol I need to have both covers before I upload the mixtape on the server.

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Adam Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:47 PM | Message # 220

B-Girls
the cover is there. im done doing this shit though.

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:49 PM | Message # 221

Heads
Quote (Adam)
i just find it funny that the active people on our site are the ones who didn't make a signature and instead people that just started coming around made sigs.

I don't have my sig yet cos I don't have any skills to make myself one. Maybe for the 2nd mixtape.
Now let's get it done and fuck the rest

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 4:49 PM | Message # 222

Heads
Quote (Adam)
the cover is there. im done doing this shit though.

Ok

eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 5:04 PM | Message # 223

Heads
wait, i saw other signatures bro. let me find them and post here.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 5:08 PM | Message # 224

Heads
damn, you're right, those are the only ones

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 5:09 PM | Message # 225

Heads
put the tracklisting over that shit i guess too then.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Discuss The RHHF Mixtape "Oracles of Truth" Here!
Search: