[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Mnemonic Shouts Out RHHF On KPFK On FM Radio!
Mnemonic Shouts Out RHHF On KPFK On FM Radio!
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 22/Dec/10, 1:04 AM | Message # 1

Heads
it has been a hectic and exciting last week and a half or so in terms of hip hop for me. on top of finally finding a new studio to record in, i've been meeting networking a lot lately. it started with me meeting up with Mnemonic and Percee P in Woodland Hills at a guitar center where i cyphered and had it filmed while there were bboys and pop lockers as well. after that i dropped Mnemonic and Perce off at the El Rey in Hollywood so they could go to a People Under The Stairs show. then on Friday i picked up Mnemonic in Canoga Park after he got some copies of his new vinyl pressed up and we recorded some music. he stayed with me and we went the next day to KPFK studios at 2 where a shitload of emcees, as well as Percee P, came through to bless the cypher for the radio show Breakbeats and Rhymes' one year anniversary of being on air. at the end of the show they did a video recording of Mnemonic doing some drops and he shouted out RHHF and told people to check out the website. the next day we recorded again and then me and Mnemonic went over to Riverside to vibe with Unite C.

big things are in the works RHHF! me and Mnemonic are building relationships with the people at the radio show as well as other local and world renowned emcees. i am personally considering applying for a job at the station as well when the time is right.

i'm on a journey, and you had better believe i'm bringing RHHF with me. this is going to be something big! fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Wednesday, 22/Dec/10, 4:30 AM | Message # 2

OGs
Aww Yeahh B)

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
NtG Date: Wednesday, 22/Dec/10, 3:27 PM | Message # 3

Heads
THATS WHATS UP DUDE! Slip my name out there if you want lol

[deleted]
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 22/Dec/10, 4:13 PM | Message # 4

Heads
lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 06/Jan/11, 10:38 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
sweet dood.
wat do in mean time.

WAT DO

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Mnemonic Shouts Out RHHF On KPFK On FM Radio!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: