[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » So I Posted In The GoDaddy.com Forums About Our Site
So I Posted In The GoDaddy.com Forums About Our Site
eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 0:40 AM | Message # 1

Removed
here's what i wrote:

Are you tired of turning on the radio to listen to some hip hop music only to hear the DJ play the same terrible song three times in one hour? do you want a change? do you want to hear music with substance rather than repeated rhetoric full of materialism and misogyny recited over a drab drum loop? well then, you've found just the place. realhiphopforever.com isn't a website, it's a movement. our mission is to balance out the radio stations so that tasteful and artistic music shares equal airtime with the current fad in pop culture.

and a taste for hip hop music and/or culture isn't even a requirement. if you care about the youth today who will be our future leaders, you will care what they take from the culture they are currently presented. music, as with any art form, is both the mirror that reflects reality and the hammer that shapes it. that is the cycle of the world. joining our movement shows that you care about the future of society. it doesn't matter your race, religion, creed, color or ethnicity. we are the people of the world and we will not stand for the decay of society!

so if you care, join RHHF. join the movement and show that you cherish humanity!

Erik Boyd

http://www.realhiphopforever.com

biggrin

Chinita Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 0:49 AM | Message # 2

Heads
thats awesome erik..

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 0:52 AM | Message # 3

Rappers
that brought a tear to my eye (no homo)

I'm standing up clapping!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd_ Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 0:55 AM | Message # 4

Removed
thank you, thank you smile
Chinita Date: Monday, 01/Dec/08, 0:58 AM | Message # 5

Heads
ok

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » So I Posted In The GoDaddy.com Forums About Our Site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: