[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » WHO IS STILL WITH US?
WHO IS STILL WITH US?
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 11:41 AM | Message # 1

Heads
i dont have as much time to check on the forum although i will try to monitor more and remove any nonsense that will hurt this movement...but because i'm working on growing our movement, updating site, mainpage, email submitts are by the 1000's from movements, artists, labels that hit me up, working on projects, communicating with our affliates that i also promote, the updating on the mainpage is time consuming but very necessary and it gets promoted on fb with 7,000 members, these artists and our readers count on this and so do our affliates including the new radio station "rap revival radio 91.7/the session with RHHF even stephen and marksman..big plans in the works..they promote us and all our artists including rhhf first and formost..... also taking care of all the networks especially our facebook page witch is growing and goes straight to twitter and tumblr..so in our forum, we need reliable administration..i post the questions asked in here also on the fb page now so you might get more "watchers" lets not scare them away.. i am also trying to send more fb members to the forum..a few have joined..please greet them by sending a welcome.....we are very respected in there..and more so we need reliable administrators, heads and moderators that can take care of this forum because its part of our networks just like twitter, facebook, tumblr we are growing..we need to know who is still with Us..and if not administration, moderators need to be changed..i would have to start slowly looking for new people because this forum needs to be monitored a bit more..

do not ignore this thread..simple yes or no, either u with us, grow with us or u step down so we can find new administration for rhhf and the future of our movement..keep our rules and members that also respect our movement or atleast understand what we are trying to do.....if u dont reply then i'm assuming the answer is..u step down and do not want to be a part of our staff or our movement anymore....

Lord Meth Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 12:10 PM | Message # 2

Watchers
I'm still down.
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 12:11 PM | Message # 3

Heads
btw this is the rap revival radio http://raprevival.com/real-hip-hop-forever that will be 24 hours underground hip hop starting with our artist in rhhf playing constantly..i promote this everyday, we also have many artists now submitting music and it has grown...including the new kitchendip recordings new radio for their labels..been promoting them and we might work on a project sometime in the future...

91.7 is now on live broadcasting every sat night to sunday and wednesdays on the radio, the station is in philly
http://www.facebook.com/pages/WIXQ/180338083892 rap revival are the same hosts..will run this radio now 24 hours..right now they are also working on putting artists on the show live..rapping on the radio called "saturday night live" if u want in..let me know...things are in the works but i cant be worried about this forum..we need reliable staff to take care of this network..as we are growing and it has to grow with us..i would think i can work on other projects whiile others care for the forum....

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 12:12 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Lord Meth)
I'm still down.

:) thank u meth..u a trooper as always..rhhf 4 life

Treach Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 12:22 PM | Message # 5

OGs
im not an admin or anything but you know im down

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 12:33 PM | Message # 6

Heads
thank u treach...RHHF 4 life~

------------------------------------------------------------------

other staff rhhf will need is...

an interviewer and writers/more authors..was disucussing this with our guerrilla republik affiliates..they might have a writer for us which is something else we need for our site....we will also need to work on t shirts again...comrade gabe rosales g-rep/zulu is working on a new shirt that has all the logos of our movments in one shirt.

universal zulu nation
real hip hop forever
guerrilla republik
anti injustice movement

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos....2_n.jpg

something similiar to this new mixtape cover designed by guerrilla republik..bottom center but with the zulu nation as well.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos....4_n.jpg

eboyd Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 12:52 PM | Message # 7

Heads
your images stretched the page so i just turned them into links.

so what would the co-founder of this movement be if he wasn't still down??? a coward, that's what. chi, you know i'm still with you.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Greeny Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 1:41 PM | Message # 8

OGs
Quote (Treach)
im not an admin or anything but you know im down

Same.

:)
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 2:18 PM | Message # 9

Heads
thank u eric and greeny...

El_Matador Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 3:08 PM | Message # 10

Heads
I'm down since the day one, auntie Chi. lol You know that

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 3:44 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Good at last, you guys are laying down the "law". You know I'm down.

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 6:43 PM | Message # 12

Heads
of course i'm down

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
KrazeeTork Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 6:49 PM | Message # 13

Removed
I'm more of an up and happy person i don't like to be down. :p

But I'm staying i ain't go nowhere.

This could just mean members who have been here from the start.

Message edited by KrazeeTork - Monday, 17/Oct/11, 6:50 PM
Hoffen Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 10:43 AM | Message # 14

Writers
I'm new to this site just some weeks in my backbone but count me in I'm down

I'm A crazy hip hop head from snowy scandinavia,
I'm reppesenting 3 elements of hip hop
Emceeing
Bboying
Graffing

and im also a cwalker

share the love of real hip hop before it's to late.
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 11:29 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Hoffen)
I'm new to this site just some weeks in my backbone but count me in I'm down
;)

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » WHO IS STILL WITH US?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: