[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Technical Problems/More Help In The Group (please read and reply)
Technical Problems/More Help In The Group
eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 8:56 PM | Message # 31

Removed
OK, well, i'll keep the article here for safe keeping and we will figure out how to get it to stay next time:

Real Hip Hop Forever (RHHF) is a group of hip hop artists and fans who support underground and old school hip hop. The main goal of the group is to "balance the airwaves," or in other words, to get an even amount of airplay for all forms of hip hop on the radio and television.[1] They own a website, have a YouTube Group and a MySpace Page and they are working on a few other projects such as a [mixtape], building a new site and getting involved in social movements.
The speedy deletion of this page is contested. The person placing this notice intends to dispute the speedy deletion of this article on this page's talk page, and requests that this page not be deleted in the meantime. Note that this request is not binding, and the page may still be deleted if the page unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if the promised explanation is not provided very soon. This template should not be removed from a page still marked with a speedy deletion template.

[edit] History of Real Hip Hop Forever

(From RHHF website)

This group was started in early 2007 by DJ Just One, a DJ from Bronx, New York, on YouTube under the pseudonym J1fromtheBX. After asking Erik Boyd, to join his group, he became the co-founder of the group. They began brainstorming and inviting new members until they had well over 200 members, a MySpace account, a YouTube account and two email addresses to reach them at and to support their various accounts on the net, not to mention beginning a mixtape project called Real Hip Hop Forever Mixtape Vol. 1. In late 2007, they began thinking of this, not as just a YouTube Group, but as a movement. They began exploring the possibilities of making RHHF into a business and having a big part in assisting the reintegration of hip hop. They began having business meetings and discussing the possibilities of radio stations, both local and internet, promotion, and finally, a website. Unfortunately, in early 2008, just after the first Anniversary of their group, DJ Just One had his YouTube account deleted due to copyright infringement. Because of the strong bond between their members, who all consider each other family, when Just One opened a new account (DakidJ1fromtheBX) and a new group, they came back stronger then ever, reaching an all time high attendance and gaining more active members than ever before. So after several months of trying to get resources together, they started this site, thanks to Ionut Bodescu (AceKat00o on YouTube) of Romania. [2]

[edit] List of Original Members

DJ Just One (Founder)
Erik Boyd (Co-Founder)
Melhex
Victor Newman
Deepru
Juni Odor (Trigger The Soldier)
Knowledge
Dennis The Menace" Yusuf
Nate Kastro
Chinita
Ionut Bodescu
BringBackHipHop
BostonCSX
CJWil
Lin Que (from the X-Clan)
Roger Suggs (Vigalantee)
NtG
PNoble

[edit] External Links

Current Website

Old Website

Current YouTube Group

Old YouTube Group

YouTube Profile

MySpace Profile

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 9:04 PM | Message # 32

Heads
ok well how long you been a member erik? did they tell you why you couldnt put the article.. i dont know anything about wikki but i did make an account. i have to read about how they work in there. dont get it, i seen a bunch of crap on wikki..

we will get it on there somehow even if its later, maybe you should be a more active member with them first. i just got the account.

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 9:49 PM | Message # 33

Removed
cool. sounds good.
NtG Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 9:55 PM | Message # 34

Heads
hey dont worry about the UK connection problem, they said they were aware of it and are trying to fix it.

[deleted]
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 1:35 AM | Message # 35

Heads
They think we are trying to advertise for our "interest group."

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 1:41 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
They think we are trying to advertise for our "interest group."

ha? what do u mean? are u talking about wikki.

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 1:58 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita41)
ha? what do u mean? are u talking about wikki.

Under their deletion criteria, they remove pages with anything that reads like an ad or feels like one. They don't like to be used. When companies or organizations create pages about themselves, they delete it because they feel like it's an ad to promote.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:02 AM | Message # 38

Removed
well that explains it.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:11 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
Under their deletion criteria, they remove pages with anything that reads like an ad or feels like one. They don't like to be used. When companies or organizations create pages about themselves, they delete it because they feel like it's an ad to promote.

oh so i see, thanks.. i wonder if we can work around it somehow.. it will take time and there has to be a way for it to seem like we are talking about what we do and the movement but not seem like we are advertising.. even if we dont put the site link right away but add it later on..

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:33 AM | Message # 40

Heads
We have to be noted in other places besides the ones that this site creates or owns. It has to look like it was written by a third party and it cannot seem arbitrary.

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 09/Jan/09, 5:06 AM | Message # 41

Heads
or we could lie and say we're an underground label

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Friday, 16/Jan/09, 9:59 AM | Message # 42

Heads
Is there anyway we can make the Logo like a banner so when people click on it comes here and not to my photobucket..

Ntg can you do that for me?..or someone.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Technical Problems/More Help In The Group (please read and reply)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: