[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Technical Problems/More Help In The Group (please read and reply)
Technical Problems/More Help In The Group
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:14 PM | Message # 1

Heads
We need to try a fix these problems or see whats going on, ok i've heard now from 3 people so far that can't get into our site and thats only the ones we've heard from, i'm sure there are plenty more that won't say but just wont try getting on again.. some can't register and some can't even get on our page at all, they get a error kinda similar to the one when your internet is out or site is having problems, please come back later..
now i checked the email connected with this site.. we got this message from a new member.

anyman (member)
Hi, I registered to your site but everytime I log in it keeps telling me
'Welcome Watcher' and I can't get on my profile!
Hope you can help, thanks

please help and don't ignore this thread. lets figure out something. ok he says he can't log in and when he does it still shows him as a watcher and he can't get into his profile. i checked and he does have an account here. is there anyway we can see if his profile is damaged in anyway? or something. ntg or ace can u check his membership for any problems and in the meantime i'll check the ucoz help but i'm also trying to fix myspace, answering message and accetping many invites, trying to get more promoting, talking to producers while also checking and answering important messages from all rhhf emails we got from two email accounts attached to myspace, the site contacts and the youtube channel that needed replys on top of other things behind the sceens which i dont mind at all when i have time but i can't do this all by myself so please help out alittle more with this. These are things that have to be kept up. I am keeping more track of myspace with the realhiphopforever yahoo messenger on witch is also attached to the rhhf youtube channel..anyway i send anyman an email telling him we will look into this problem..

in the group someone else mentioned he was having problems, i went into the ucoz help forum and saw there are many other sites having this problem, seems uk members ip address can't get into ucoz servers. this have been going on since the beginning of december. or if someone can go into ucoz or contact tech support to see whats happening please..

i already registered the site to some search engines like google and yahoo, msn.. havnet done aol, lycos yet but i'm making time for that but if you search realhiphop forever the site doest come up.. if you search real hip hop another site pops up but so does that old rhhf youtube channel sad i also saw my video krs one rhhf in the search and the other thing that came up as a search under real hiphop was siwoots rhhf playlist so thats great. erik and ntg, is there a tag for this site when people search? i'm not sure but if there are tags please add real hip hop and real hip hop forever seperately... its a different search when you add those two phrases.

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 3:20 PM | Message # 2

Removed
thanks for the info Elsie. check my outline for the new site thread when you get a chance.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:37 PM | Message # 3

Rappers
How can you register this site to sears engines???

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 4:37 PM | Message # 4

Removed
ask Chinita.
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:06 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (EYAR15)
How can you register this site to sears engines???

well you can go through their advertising department, just search on their page on how to register our site etc. just another link in the business section and just register the site and some offer tracking like yahoo.. i can track to see how the site is doing in searches.. i registered the realhiphopfoerver yahoo email so i can see the site results.. now to be on top of searches we would get there faster if we pay a monthly fee but for now anyone can register a site for free, its lots of comepetiton..the more results and searches the site gets the more on top we go because they want popular searches on top also, these search engines like any other business compete with each other and want the best on top..they let you submist for free becasue they want to be up to date with new websites.. each search engine site has differents programs, you can adversitse there add on here or even uset their seach bars on ur page, we can get paid according to how many people search from the site, thats just another program.. there are other like them placing add here or us placing add on search engines but it all cost money. i'd rather find another site similar to ours one day and see if they'll let us add our banner eventually..just harder for us because if we let other adverstise here, you know it might be lil wayne which is what they'll consider hip hop.. we can try to get with other sites like underground in the future.

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:10 PM | Message # 6

Heads
when i search real hip hop forever rhhf in google i get results from bodescu.ucoz.com but none from this site

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:16 PM | Message # 7

Heads
yes it says site managed by ucoz then underneath is the site link.. it suck but thats controled by ucoz because all i did was register it under realhiphopforever.com but i guess since we are linking it ucoz is comeing up but what i dont understand is that i get a differenct search when i put real hip hop forever and i get the site when i search realhiphopforever..its stupid.

when i put real hip hop forever i get some of the videos we have on youtube like my krs one self destruction comes up becaue i wrote real hip hop forever on it.. so its good and the other things popping up right away is the myspace page.

myspace popping up is good and could also be because i changed the name on myspace to realhiphopforever.com as title, anything tht says real hip hop will pop up in searches, i even got your youtube channel siwoot becuase you have the name as ur tittle like my sweetness..

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:17 PM | Message # 8

Removed
it's fine because if they search that they get directed here, plus it takes a while. just give it time.
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:18 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita41)
yes it says site managed by ucoz then underneath is the site link.. it suck but thats controled by ucoz because all i did was register it under realhiphopforever.com but i guess since we are linking it ucoz is comeing up but what i dont understand is that i get a differenct search when i put real hip hop forever and i get the site when i search realhiphopforever..its stupid.

when i put real hip hop forever i get some of the videos we have on youtube like my krs one self destruction comes up becaue i wrote real hip hop forever on it.. so its good and the other things popping up right away is the myspace page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chinita41

maybe realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com needs to be registered too.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:21 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
maybe realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com needs to be registered too.

oh i registered that the first time we started the site so now i register the new link.. but you know what sucks is that these have to be registered every so often, you get knocked offf dependiong on popularity.. so i might have to register at least every month sad i'll register the rhhfucoz again.

myspace popping up is good and could also be because i changed the name on myspace to realhiphopforever.com as title, anything tht says real hip hop will pop up in searches, i even got your youtube channel siwoot becuase you have the name as ur tittle like my sweetness..

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 5:28 PM | Message # 11

Heads
many of these things have to be kept up with, its why many companies have the marketing department that work on these things, keep it up to date smile i just need reminders to keep registering or we can all do it every so often, the realhiphop4everucoz.com realhiphopforever and the old site bodescu that still directs people here should be register again at least on google, yahoo, msn and aol..the three main ones and ask reeves if we have time. the more the better that directs people to our site.. because i'm also assuming that when people come here they will eventually be directed to the new site as well..my head confused lol..

eboyd_ Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 6:25 PM | Message # 12

Removed
we should totally start an RHHF Wiki page!!!!
Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 6:45 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

thats actually a good idea erik, its good for advertising and getting on top of search engines through wikk, you notice in searches wikkiepdia comes up almost right on top of everything else becuas they so popular with search engines..we can put the website link and wikki will pop up in search engines even before the website does.. it can just be a group description directing people but good way for free and quick adv.

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 6:49 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

now your thinking like a marketing professional lol.. ur hired lol

Chinita Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 6:51 PM | Message # 15

Heads
you should do the same thing with your personal training business, list that in wikkepdia to..wikkepdia sucks alot but we can use them to our advantage..some people look on wikk for everything..

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Technical Problems/More Help In The Group (please read and reply)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: