[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Why do we have members who dont do sh**?
Why do we have members who dont do sh**?
Deadly-Sin Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 0:10 AM | Message # 1

Removed
We get New members to the site all the time
yet iv noticed that only the Real hip-hop heads (Us)
post. and comment topics other people who join
who aint in our group dont post shit, iv also noticed
that for a awhile now the site has been going down hill
with topic changes etc etc we stay on the same topic way to much i mean no diss..but come on
if you're going to be here atleast post a thread or comment
one!!!!!!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 0:23 AM | Message # 2

Rappers
same shit on the YT group. Theres 300 members there and only about 30 actually post

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 0:44 AM | Message # 3

Heads
I feel you Nate. I try to post a new and exciting topic every day or so, but I can't be the only one. Also, I've noticed a lot less people posting lately. Come on guys, if you really want to make this something big you need to be more active! I'm not asking for a whole lot, just to show that you care to help us progress. Let's not make this into a "realhiphopforever is dead" post, but I would simply appreciated people starting to show that they truly care about this site's welfare.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 12:10 PM | Message # 4

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
I feel you Nate.

Thats what she said
Menace Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 12:13 PM | Message # 5

Heads
LOL this is the exact thing i was talking whit Acekat on yahoo IM yesterday he told me this theory cause when we started on the first site it was in the summer season now people started school and stuff and they dont really have time for the site and i noticed myself that in the previous winter holiday this place was moderately packed whit people but in a whole perspective yes we can all agree that people register both to the site and group and don't participate and in that case we need heavy publicity and advertising schemes cause from 10 people registered at least 1 or 2 will be active so we need to figure out some smart schemes AND the actual people that are active including myself must be more active then usual so we can keep this going whit the resources that we have

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 3:00 PM | Message # 6

Heads
well i know a friend i asked to join and joined but he said he didnt have time to post,i know he posts alot on other forums and is into hip-hop and graffiti so expect a guy acting like a bum and good at graffiti to show up and flood the forum biggrin

Graffiti
eboyd Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 4:45 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Lol! We have a new graffer! Yay! Get him to battle when you guys are done.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 11:33 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Come on guys, if you really want to make this something big you need to be more active! I'm not asking for a whole lot, just to show that you care to help us progress. Let's not make this into a "realhiphopforever is dead" post, but I would simply appreciated people starting to show that they truly care about this site's welfare.

true i notice its been very quiet lately and no one seems to answer anybody around here..anyway i went on another hip hop network, i decided to join because it was private.. 5,000 members and wow only 2 people online.. then i joined another site anyway 650 members and again 2 people online for the past 3 days, that was including me..no one talks to anyone. our small group is more active than what i've seen around lately....believe it or not.. anyway make the effort and talk to others, if they have a huge myspace.. if we can put one of thier videos at least one underground that we approve on our main page in exchange they add our banner on their myspace or other hiphop networks, websites and things like that once in awhile etc...

Chinita Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 11:37 PM | Message # 9

Heads
put an effort.. i dont see to many around talking about the site or group anymore.. only one i use to see do it was emseed the most but he is working now and cant get on till weekends.

eboyd Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 11:55 PM | Message # 10

Heads
^^^^

I agree. I do my part to do exactly what I said and that is tell at least one person every day. I feel like I'm the only one. It seems as though everyone just stopped caring. I feel like I'm talking to myself every time I get on nowadays. No one else is ever here. It's like a ghost town. I wonder why the fuck I even try.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 15/Jan/09, 11:58 PM | Message # 11

Removed
IM STILL HERE smile

BIG PURPLE LOL

eboyd Date: Friday, 16/Jan/09, 0:04 AM | Message # 12

Heads
lol! what we can do, i was thinking, is join other websites in groups and start telling people about us inadvertently and ask for them to advertise us and in exchange we advertise them.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Friday, 16/Jan/09, 0:11 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
I agree. I do my part to do exactly what I said and that is tell at least one person every day. I feel like I'm the only one. It seems as though everyone just stopped caring. I feel like I'm talking to myself every time I get on nowadays. No one else is ever here. It's like a ghost town. I wonder why the fuck I even try.

Don't give up, stay motivated erik..yea i do the same, all i talk about is the site with others.. i do love it with a passion but i can't always garantee they join. i have changed my approach with some. i get to know them and feel them out before i hit them up with what we are doing.. i got 357 to join yesterday.. that new member.. i hit him up with a private pm.. so many that feel like we do, we just have to hit the right people.. i guess out of every 15 or 20 we talk to, one joins..i been talking to so many people, its all i do, everything i do is to promote or help someone in our group or i'm fixing the myspace out but i love doing it..its a passion.

Chinita Date: Friday, 16/Jan/09, 0:18 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i was thinking, is join other websites in groups and start telling people about us inadvertently and ask for them to advertise us and in exchange we advertise them.

lol erik thats what i said lol..yes even if we give them a spot on our front page.. i scratch ur back and u scratch mine..

oh and by the way i asked menace to add one 357 video to our front page, this guys is awesome, i'm sure u hear their tracks.. i posted them but never got a response in the mod forum.. one of their underground videos, they joined and i will ask them to place one of our banners on their myspace also..

eboyd Date: Friday, 16/Jan/09, 2:02 AM | Message # 15

Heads
I heard what you said. The second part of what I said was what you said but the first part about joining in groups was my own thing. I'll check 357 later.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » Why do we have members who dont do sh**?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: