8.29-20%[ 0 ][0.00%]
9.19-10%[ 1 ][9.09%]
10.9-0%[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 11
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:24 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
he didnt do that voice on that song

yeah but he did change his voice from his previous albums, on without me his flow changed to this sing/rap poppy bullshit one.

there are some good songs on it Superman, Sing For The Moment, Cleaning Out My Closet, those are what i consider the "good" songs off this album. There are some "okay" songs which means i wouldn't go searching my ipod to listen to it but at the same time they're not garbage or anything just meh okay, these songs would be Business, Till I Colapse, My Dads Gone Crazy, Drips and Say What You Say. On the first listen Eminem's production seems really awesome, it has these strong sounds but then with a second listen it wears off and you get sick of it, they seem bland apart from Drips which may have been the best beat on the album, next to Business. As for the shit songs of the album those would be Square Dance, When the Music Stops, Soldier, White America, Say Goodbye Hollywood. This album Eminem was just following the same old patterns trying to create controversy to carry his album, plus he changed his flow completely. Then of course he became completely wack on the D12 album which came out not too long after this.

I gave it overall 60% coz i think after listening to SSLP and MMLP this one just got boring.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:34 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (ill)
i dunno hes too immature

WAT?!?!?!
Slim Shady LP was immature, but still a masterpiece, The Eminem Show was his most mature album yet!!!
His flow was at his best on this album

Sick With It
11thPlague Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:35 PM | Message # 18

Removed
eminem 4th classic
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:37 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
eminem 4th classic

wat was his first?
please dont say Infinite....... admin

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:45 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Infinite is his best album! Wtf are you on about?! SSLP is #2 and MMLP is third. After that, everything else is subpar.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:50 PM | Message # 21

Removed
INFINITE...................CLASSIC
SSLP........................CLASSIC
MMLP.......................CLASSIC
EMINEM SHOW..........CLASSIC
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:50 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Infinite is his best album! Wtf are you on about?! SSLP is #2 and MMLP is third. After that, everything else is subpar.

^^^ although i can understand if someone thinks SSLP or MMLP were his best, but its either one of those three.

Quote (Lord_Meth)
wat was his first?
please dont say Infinite.......

butcher death devil dwarf evil fish fudge fool gunsmilie ken killed jumpon nuke robot sniper tease

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:53 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

band bash bangin
Why cuz it was underground?!?!?!

Infinite was boring as hell!!!!
Not saying he wasnt good on it, which he was, but he wasnt "Eminem" back then he was Nas mixed with AZ

When he found his own style thats when he was the shit

Marshall Mathers LP cant hold a torch to The Eminem Show and thats the cold hard truth

Marshall Mathers LP was Eminem "attempting" to be marshall, but came off as a boring Slim Shady

Still Marshall Mathers LP was amazing to its own rights, The Way I am, Criminal, Amy, Amityville, STAN, were some of his best cuts, but overall the CD wasnt as good as Eminem Show or SSLP

Sick With It
ill Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:54 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
WAT?!?!?!
Slim Shady LP was immature, but still a masterpiece, The Eminem Show was his most mature album yet!!!
His flow was at his best on this album

its not even horrocore its like hes just fucking about half the time

The World Is Yours
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:55 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (ill)
its not even horrocore its like hes just fucking about half the time

LMAO thats Slim for ya, thats he versin of horrorcore but I liked his version alot too, he made murdering people funny LMAO

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:56 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Marshall Mathers LP cant hold a torch to The Eminem Show and thats the cold hard truth

Marshall Mathers LP was Eminem "attempting" to be marshall, but came off as a boring Slim Shady

that is CRAZY wacko that album was classic man, there were no stink songs on MMLP, but there were on Eminem Show. Drug Ballad was also a dope song, actually one of the best songs on the album, Kim was also a good song. Infact the album is a classic among a lot music fans who don't even like hip hop or rap.

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 8:03 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Marshall Mathers LP was a classic I was just coparing it to Eminem Show, thats how good Eminem Show was
White America sets the album off with fire and Eminem keeps the intensity going the whole album

Sick With It
SnoopG79 Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 11:44 PM | Message # 28

Beatboxers
Quote (11thPlague)
This was eminem's 4th classic

LOL, Eminem doesn't have anything close to 4 classics. 1, maybe 2 but 4?

Added (10/Apr/09, 11:34 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (eboyd)

Nah, I just simply can't agree with this one. "MMLP" is his best one IMO, followed by "SSLP". "Infinite" was good lyrically but it EXTREMELY lacked in creativity & giving himself his own style.

Added (10/Apr/09, 11:44 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Still Marshall Mathers LP was amazing to its own rights, The Way I am, Criminal, Amy, Amityville, STAN, were some of his best cuts, but overall the CD wasnt as good as Eminem Show or SSLP

I'm sorry but "The Eminem Show" had a couple of songs that were dippin of wack juice like "Hailie's Song" for an example (& I don't care if he made it for his daughter or not). "MMLP" didn't have one skippable track on that album IMO. "The Eminem Show" is his second worst IMO (which actually isn't a bad thing when you look at his full discography).

Only god can judge me.

Message edited by SnoopG79 - Friday, 10/Apr/09, 11:41 PM
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Apr/09, 5:03 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (SnoopG79)
I'm sorry but "The Eminem Show" had a couple of songs that were dippin of wack juice like "Hailie's Song" for an example (& I don't care if he made it for his daughter or not). "MMLP" didn't have one skippable track on that album IMO. "The Eminem Show" is his second worst IMO (which actually isn't a bad thing when you look at his full discography).

agreed 100%

Quote (SnoopG79)
Nah, I just simply can't agree with this one. "MMLP" is his best one IMO, followed by "SSLP". "Infinite" was good lyrically but it EXTREMELY lacked in creativity & giving himself his own style.

i can understand that,

eboyd Date: Sunday, 12/Apr/09, 5:05 PM | Message # 30

Heads
still though, SSLP >>>>> MMLP (though both were dope).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Eminem - The Eminem Show
Search: