[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (Should I say anything more?)
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 7:45 PM | Message # 1

Heads

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 7:46 PM | Message # 2

Heads
poll dude

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 8:53 PM | Message # 3

Heads
I know. My bad

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 9:24 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
this doesn't need to be rated its the best album ever

Word

ill Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 9:28 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
i wasnt feeling it tooooooooo much but there are some dope joints on there

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 9:39 PM | Message # 6

Heads
this a landmark album in hip hop history

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 10:01 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
your weird man the whole joint is crazy only song that i kinda don't like is tearz

Why? lol Beat is amazing, lyrics are good tho'

Lord Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Apr/09, 1:40 AM | Message # 8

Watchers
[quote=Pensmoke]I don't get you, kid. What exactly DO you like? lol [/quote]
No thats Joker that doesnt like anything, Ill has a diverse musical taste
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 3:35 AM | Message # 9

Heads
HOLY FUCK!!! lol there are two maybe three comments here that are actually about the 36 Chambers album and then there are 3 pages of people talking about how many different genre's of music they listen damn wtf lol.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 6:32 AM | Message # 10

Heads
i thought the album was dope, but it's only like my second or third favorite album ever. Liquid Swords >>>>>>>>>>> this album! but that's because it's numero uno. idk what i would say is #2 but i'm sure i can find something a little better than this, and Tearz was OK. i'd say the one that sucked for me was "Can It All Be So Simple" and there were quite a few mediocre tracks as well throughout that i wouldn't put on par with -- and probably took the album down a bit overall in spite of -- tracks like "Bring Da Ruckus," "Protect Ya Neck," "Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit'," "Clan In Da Front," "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'," "Cream," or "M.E.T.H.O.D. Man," but it's still definitely one of my top 10 all time, possibly 5, maybe even 3, as stated before. i'd say 97% Real.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 9:00 AM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
"Can It All Be So Simple"

Sucked? It had amazing bassline and classic Ghost verse. It was just more laid-back than other tracks. lol

eboyd Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 12:40 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Laid back I can handle. In fact you would have thought I'd like it better because it was laid back. I listen to jazz and that is my second favorite music, so believe me, mellow shit is my thing. That same bassline you say was "amazing" and picked as a highlight for the track is what pisses me off about it. There is a ridiculously high amount of distortion on it because it was mixed very poorly and it ruins the entire track for me. Every time I heard it the first few times I listened I did so on my car speakers and I thought I blew my speakers so I turned it way down, but I took it home and listened on my PC speakers and I got the same effect and realized that it was the track itself.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 1:02 PM | Message # 13

Heads
lol I like when bassline blowin' up my speakers

eboyd Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 1:26 PM | Message # 14

Heads
I understand that, but when each bass hit sounds like nothing but distortion, coming from an actually producer's perspective, it ruins the track. Idk what other producers think about this, but idk, the track just has obvious distortion on it. Idk how anyone who knows what they are talking about can not notice that.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 20/Apr/09, 3:42 PM | Message # 15

Heads
I actually gave strong thought to that album in particular. I would say it is definitely a contender, but 36 is pretty damn close if not as good/better. I'd say there are a few albums that I'd put on that level including "Like Water For Chocolate," "Deltron 3030," "3rd Eye Vision," "Take Me To Your Leader" and one of my personal favs that many may disagree with, "Saul Williams." They are all on par for the #2 spot for me, but LS is #1 definitively.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (Should I say anything more?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: