[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Saul Williams - Saul Williams
Saul Williams - Saul Williams
eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 1:13 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Who makes fun of you for liking Luda? I like Luda. I just think half of his music is kinda wack. A lot of his shit is dope though.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 1:24 AM | Message # 17

Watchers
[quote=eboyd]Who makes fun of you for liking Luda? I like Luda. I just think half of his music is kinda wack. A lot of his shit is dope though. [/quote]

I kno, just being sarcastic......Actually Royce and Crooked I took the 2 top slots on my favorite lists...Em and Luda dropped to 3rd and 4th...Common 5th

I didnt say Saul Williams was flat-out "wack" Im still getting used to his style tho

eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 1:29 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Ok, I feel you. I don't understand how anyone could put any of those artists except Em and Common (and even Em is kind of questionable) at the top of their list, but they are all definitely dope and at least it's not like you are saying Lil Wayne is the best ;)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 1:37 AM | Message # 19

Watchers
[quote=eboyd]at least it's not like you are saying Lil Wayne is the best [/quote]

right LMAO! but people still overreact for no reason LMAO! I mean thats just my personal taste tho...i wont diss anybody's fav's if they dont diss mine....I dont attack other peeps fav's even if they do like Wayne or Gucci cuz I wouldnt like anybody dissin mine....treat others how you wanna be treated ya kno?
But some people dont seem to kno that *cough*Nate*cough*

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Saul Williams - Saul Williams
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: