7. 39-30 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. 29-20 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
9. 19-10 [ 0 ] [0.00%]
10. 9-0 [ 1 ] [11.11%]
Answers total: 9
Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 7:43 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
that has yet to happen. EM has never been murdered. the mere fact that EM didn't take Bus serious explained a lot lmao. He ripped BUS in Canibitch ROFL. But anyway this album was nice front to back. I can't take anything from him. But the beats on some tracks were straight shit. Overall i say a 90

man u cant put a corporate sellout whit Canibus i mean Canibus is UNDERGROUND and he is mad famous Eminem made fame cause he sold out even in his old days i bet Vinnie Paz could murder Em

NtG Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 7:54 PM | Message # 17

Heads
agreed with kriptah-knite, 79-70. I like two songs on it "m sea crazy" and "no return" im not a canibus fan, all of these songs sounded the same beat wise and yall should know already i dont enjoy awkward flows.

[deleted]
AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:20 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
Em isn't a sellout. he definitely did his thing. seeing as he was often criticized every time he made a lyric. and he whole dream was to provide for his fam. and he still a beast. paz to me isn't all that good. no hate but Em murderes he aint a sell out. not when he was just put in some whack niggas magazine as top 47 of 100 ppl fucking up America.

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

Deadly-Sin Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:38 PM | Message # 19

Removed
AruNavi we attack tonight
Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:39 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
Em isn't a sellout. he definitely did his thing. seeing as he was often criticized every time he made a lyric. and he whole dream was to provide for his fam. and he still a beast. paz to me isn't all that good. no hate but Em murderes he aint a sell out. not when he was just put in some whack niggas magazine as top 47 of 100 ppl fucking up America.

dude he singed to a major label he is doin songs whit 50 cent and Akon he is a pop icon man FUCK HIM i mean Nas is major too but look at what Nas did and look at what Eminem did its different and Vinnie rocks he has the ability to be heard and to get MONEY from the underground you dont need to sellout to get money as Krs-one said

AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:44 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
so your signed to a major lable. all artist want that. i want that, that doesn't make me a sell out. i need some money is what it means lol. and fuck 50 cent and akon. its still making money. when his new album comes out my mouth will never stop moving. lmao just wait menace. and lmao kriptah is funny

my girl friend

My rival=LaPen

uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him

Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:50 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
so your signed to a major lable. all artist want that. i want that, that doesn't make me a sell out. i need some money is what it means lol. and fuck 50 cent and akon. its still making money. when his new album comes out my mouth will never stop moving. lmao just wait menace. and lmao kriptah is funny

money is no excuse for wack shit money is no excuse for the decadence that these "rappers" show our culture Eminem its totally outside of the subject i dont learn nothing when i listen to him he is just a white boy bitching about his family and life if u have TALENT u make money EVERYWHERE if u dont u keep hanging on the balls of the corporate machine so they can keep u on the payroll lol but in reality they stealing triple what u sell from you when u idependent the money goes direct to u not tru the corporate filter thats what i learned from Krs-one and thats what i am teaching u man BEING MAJOR means NOTHING

Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:52 PM | Message # 23

Heads
ohh wait and it means something the limitations that some labels put on u makes u wack and your music wack u dont control your music

AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 8:54 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
true. but EM is the man. I LOVE HIM. and he is a nice producer. and EM still makes political tracks which rock

my girl friend

My rival=LaPen

NtG Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 9:54 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
true. but EM is the man. I LOVE HIM. and he is a nice producer. and EM still makes political tracks which rock

Em is incredible at story telling. i love his flow.

[deleted]
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 07/Jan/09, 11:02 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Em is ok. Bis is a better lyricist. Em has been BSing lately though. Did you hear the BS track from Relapse that already leaked? That track was the worst Em track I ever heard.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Watcher Date: Thursday, 08/Jan/09, 5:48 AM | Message # 27

Watchers
Yeah.. I hope his whole album won't sound like that.
AruNavi Date: Thursday, 08/Jan/09, 8:12 AM | Message # 28

Emcees
bis is not a better lyracist. i dont want to hear a track about some molucules killing jesus and shit

my girl friend

My rival=LaPen

eboyd Date: Thursday, 08/Jan/09, 3:15 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Well, some people do and his writing skills, whether you like it or not, are superior. He's arguably a better freestyler too, but that shit is too close to call. But both Bis's diss to Em and Canibitch were weak as fuck. I thought I recalled hearing Canibus didn't even want to beef with Em so he just wrote a wack ass diss. Can anyone confirm this?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Watcher Date: Thursday, 08/Jan/09, 4:16 PM | Message # 30

Watchers
Canibus started it.. If he didn't want a beef he should just keep his mouth shut. I believe it started with him taking a picture of some random white guy that was supposed to look like Eminem & something else.. Well, after Bis had asked Eminem for a collaboration on a track and Em was busy & said he didn't feel the beat which is when Bis dissed him. His flow is tight though defo I just don't like Bis.

Added (08/Jan/09, 4:16 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and yeah Bis is a great freestyler, I've seen some great Eminem & Proof freestyles too tho.

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Canibus - "Rip the Jacker"
Search: