[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Slaughterhouse (album) - Slaughterhouse
Slaughterhouse (album) - Slaughterhouse
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 03/Aug/09, 8:41 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
joe budden aint all that important to me, he never stood out

Dude Royce owns this whole album.....he is single-handedly the best MC in the group...
Joell and Crooked are like equal and Joe is the weakest link I swear lol

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Monday, 03/Aug/09, 11:05 PM | Message # 17

Heads
I don't think I can sit through punchline after punchline after punchline. If I get a chance I will dl it and tell you what I think.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord Meth Date: Monday, 03/Aug/09, 11:07 PM | Message # 18

Watchers
[quote=eboyd]I don't think I can sit through punchline after punchline after punchline. If I get a chance I will dl it and tell you what I think. [/quote]

dont worry...when Joe Budden starts rapping you'll get a break from the real punches lol j/k

ThaScience Date: Tuesday, 04/Aug/09, 10:32 PM | Message # 19

OGs
I downloaded this album when it leaked a few days ago, haven't heard One song yet on my ipod lol. Cant be bothered, is it really worth my time?

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 11/Aug/09, 5:43 AM | Message # 20

Heads
i'm buying the album right now online, i've previewed it and it actually sounds good to me, i think meth's comment about the constant punchlines may not have done it justice and put people off it but it really does sound good, i'll review it tomorrow when i listen fully though

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord Meth Date: Tuesday, 11/Aug/09, 6:57 PM | Message # 21

Watchers
[quote=EmSeeD]i've previewed it and it actually sounds good to me, i think meth's comment about the constant punchlines may not have done it justice and put people off it[/quote]

I wasnt trying to put people off lol just telling it how i saw but I still think the album was dope

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 11/Aug/09, 7:13 PM | Message # 22

Watchers
[quote=Lord Meth]I wasnt trying to put people off lol just telling it how i saw but I still think the album was dope[/quote]

yeah i listened to the whole thing now its actually true, most of it is just talking about their skills or punchlines it gets tired,

the main reason it sounds like a mixtape is because there's no outro's an intros in between songs, so the sound will just change with no outro making it sound like a compilation, there's some good songs on there though, to me Joell Ortiz owned it,

Lord Meth Date: Tuesday, 11/Aug/09, 7:37 PM | Message # 23

Watchers
[quote=EmSeeD]yeah i listened to the whole thing now its actually true, most of it is just talking about their skills or punchlines it gets tired, [/quote]

they dnt actually rap bout their skills the whole time....they actually follow the theme of the songs
Lyrical Murderer is the only song were they brag bout they skills..but their style is PUNCHLINE so their flow is gonna have that type of punch every line lol

Onslaught 2 wasnt as hyped as it shouldve been tho..they shouldve gotten the original and this one then it wouldve been dope

emseed Date: Tuesday, 11/Aug/09, 7:53 PM | Message # 24

Watchers
[quote=Lord Meth]they dnt actually rap bout their skills the whole time....they actually follow the theme of the songs Lyrical Murderer is the only song were they brag bout they skills..but their style is PUNCHLINE so their flow is gonna have that type of punch every line lol Onslaught 2 wasnt as hyped as it shouldve been tho..they shouldve gotten the original and this one then it wouldve been dope[/quote]

sound off, lyrical murderers, microphone, not tonight, salute, killaz, onslaught 2 they're all about the same thing, how good they are at rapping and how they'll kill wack rappers, boring.

best song is Cut You Loose

Kiba Date: Friday, 14/Aug/09, 9:16 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
I found this, dunno if its a bootleg or what..

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com/2009....09.html

I havnt bothered with any of Slaughterhouse ish yet... but i thought a few of you would like this :D

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 5:26 AM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
I found this, dunno if its a bootleg or what..

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com/2009....09.html

I havnt bothered with any of Slaughterhouse ish yet... but i thought a few of you would like this :D

oh yeah those are the songs that were released over the net ealier this year and late last year,

they did a video for Move On, Fight Club is a bonus track on the album, Warriors was on Royce's Revival EP, but there is actually an official Slaughterhouse mixtape i think that probably had those songs on it, i think that one is a bootleg. Onslaught 1 was good though same with Move On and Woodstock Hood Hop i don't know why those two songs weren't on the album

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 25/Aug/09, 8:34 PM | Message # 27

Watchers
yeah royce destroyed and teabagged everybody in the group lyrically on this album. i laugh and skip over the joe budden parts cause thier weak ass fuck
Lord Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Aug/09, 10:58 PM | Message # 28

Watchers
Joell and Royce both killed the album....Crooked I was great on most songs but he also had some ok verses tho
No bias towards Joe but he didnt touch my radar

Lyrical Murderers Joell owned that song after countless listens to his verse.....

This is lyrical murder
Me and every track have a physical merger
When I stab it in the chest I'ma bit of a curver
So it bleeds to death, like the middle of a unfinished burger
Or sometimes I wrap my hand around his throat
Cause he think his kick is slick or his little snare is dope
Shoot the bass in the face but sometimes I carry a rope
to hang the piano keys when they hittin every note
I'm what no beat's able to withstand
If you suffer from writer's block and your label got big plans
Listen to this fam
Slide a little dough out that budget, and hire the instrumental hitman

overall tho the album has recieved good reviews tho

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 3:09 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
joell ortiz is an fucking beast on the mic

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 12/Dec/10, 6:17 PM | Message # 30

Heads
That album sucks and is keep overrating by Royce' dickryders.
I know one. He told me that Slaughterhouse would murder Wu-Tang lyrically. LMAO

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Slaughterhouse (album) - Slaughterhouse
Search: