[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Siah & Yeshua DapoED- The Visualz Anthology
Siah & Yeshua DapoED- The Visualz Anthology
Kiba Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 1:09 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
Dope Dope Dope

Traffic Ent.Group have been releasing a string of great re-issues year after year for some time now, but this one imo takes the cake, as they now dig into the vaults of Bobbito Garcia's Fondle 'Em Records! Here they have taken 1996's vinyl only Visualz EP to greater LP-like lengths, with the addition of 12" follow up tracks from 1998, newly recovered and rare freestyles and more!

With only been released in 08 hands down this shit IS really dope. No joke! This is for sure some dope and classic underground hip-hop not worth sleeping on. A few of these tracks are so memorable once you hear them you will more than likely always bang them from time to time. There is even some crazy experimental shit on here as well (which i always enjoy), like an eleven minute song where the beat changes every minute. Both dudes lyrics are on some whole other ish too. I guess they only had stuff out on wax forever and now it is all on disc. So if you haven't heard, this is some hip-hop from a few years back that was definitely ahead of its time. Awaken from your slumber.

My Favs

The Visualz
No Soles Dopest Opus
A Day Like Any Other
Pyrite
Stretch Armstrong And Bobbito 89.9 Siah Freestyle
Gravity
The Cure For Stagnation

PS if you want it, i uploaded a while ago to megaupload... just holla for a taste of coarse lol ;)

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Siah & Yeshua DapoED- The Visualz Anthology
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: