Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 03/Sep/09, 1:38 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Why you guys still talking about this bullshit album and yall didnt say any word about OB4CL2???? Go there and talk about this goddamn dope album!!
v
v
v

http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/17-3120-1

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 04/Sep/09, 2:07 AM | Message # 17

Rappers
You knew we were gonna talk shit about this... But you still made the thread..it's all your fault.. >(

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Lord Meth Date: Friday, 04/Sep/09, 10:38 PM | Message # 18

Watchers
for some strange reason after reading you guys comments I still wanna listen for myself......kinda sad to see the track with Nas was took down...i had high hopes for that track
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 05/Sep/09, 11:55 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (EYAR15)
You knew we were gonna talk shit about this... But you still made the thread..it's all your fault.

I havent heard that album when I made this thread

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Saturday, 05/Sep/09, 2:18 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Lord Meth)
for some strange reason after reading you guys comments I still wanna listen for myself......kinda sad to see the track with Nas was took down...i had high hopes for that track

if Nas was there then 1% of the albums commercial appeal would fall this albums commercial appealing ruined it

theHipHopHead Date: Wednesday, 09/Sep/09, 2:28 PM | Message # 21

B-Boys
i think this album is gona be garbage and i came to this conclusion only by looking who the guests are

fuck plastic rap
bLt_2oo9 Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 1:41 PM | Message # 22

Writers
wtf? DOA is the only song i can listen to more than 30 seconds :)). I think this album is realy shit. too bad for Jay :(

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 1:57 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
just curious to know why everyone hates on Drake... I don't listen to him much even tho' he's from my city but do you all just hate on him cuz he blew up thru Lil' Wayne??? What if Weezy brought out the dopest rapper EVER?!?! Would you all just shit on him regardless??? I think too many underground heads are getting WAY too closed minded to music in general... you're as caught up in the appeal of the person(not the musician) as the mainstream hollywood sheep at times and dont even know it....

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

ill Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 2:05 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
just curious to know why everyone hates on Drake... I don't listen to him much even tho' he's from my city but do you all just hate on him cuz he blew up thru Lil' Wayne??? What if Weezy brought out the dopest rapper EVER?!?! Would you all just shit on him regardless??? I think too many underground heads are getting WAY too closed minded to music in general... you're as caught up in the appeal of the person(not the musician) as the mainstream hollywood sheep at times and dont even know it....

i said the same thing in the rant section i think theres some 5 page argument about it

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 2:52 PM | Message # 25

Heads
show me some good rhymes Drake brought show me some good ass rhymes that make him an MC

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 3:08 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
show me some good rhymes Drake brought show me some good ass rhymes that make him an MC

^^^^^
Added (06/Oct/09, 3:08 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (ill)
i said the same thing in the rant section i think theres some 5 page argument about it

Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)

ok, so yall telling me that this is emceeing

YOU TELLING READING AN "FREESTYLE" FROM AN BLACKBERRY IS EMCEEING, YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE RHYMING, HE SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT AT THE BEGINNING!!!!

Message edited by Uncharted - Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 3:09 PM
TheWatcher Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 3:15 PM | Message # 27

Heads
"u be up on everythin, other hoes aint eva on it, i wan this foreva i sweari can spend wateva on it cuz she hold me down evertime i hit her up, when i get right i promise tht we gon live it up" - Drake aka That Hot Fiyah Spittah, aka MC Brokenfoot, aka That Mad Lyrical Kid, aka the dirty rhymer sayer aka Soft White Weezy, aka Drake Carter.

Son is mad lyrical & quotable. :p

Message edited by TheWatcher - Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 3:16 PM
ill Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 3:27 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
Quote (Uncharted)

come off it man you cant post some whack shit and think youve made a point

i fuck with that

The World Is Yours
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 4:39 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
Quote (Uncharted)

Quote (Menace)

Did Drake ever step on the scene claiming to be a crazy 'emcee'??? Nah, he's a fuckin' rapper that makes music - lol... Not everyone in the game can be a God and just because weezy put him on for a bit it don't mean he's shit!!! ... the guy is a good rapper, why not leave it at that instead of saying he's complete garbage just because of the status he got in the mainstream.......

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 5:56 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Drake never has the best verse on a track but he's like Raekwon to me... I don't mind him being on a track with other artists I like but having him there is unnecessary.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
Search: