Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Life Is Good - Nas
Life Is Good - Nas
Greeny Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:24 AM | Message # 16

OGs
How the hell do they always manage to leak it?

:)
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:24 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Greeny)
How the hell do they always manage to leak it?

LOL! I don't even know but they're always on point. Masta Ace's MA DOOM: Son of Yvonne leaked today too! This summer is going good.

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:25 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
LOL! I don't even know but they're always on point. Masta Ace's MA DOOM: Son of Yvonne leaked today too! This summer is going good.

that masta ace album came out a month ago man. Is the Nas album good? I don't want to download the leak coz then I know I won't buy it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:25 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
that masta ace album came out a month ago man.

I could never find it.
Quote (EmSeeD)
Is the Nas album good? I don't want to download the leak coz then I know I won't buy it

Absolutely. It's very different than his last 3 albums. It's....more mature...more introspective. His divorce definately had a major influence on him. It's like..he's trying to find out where everything went wrong, but he already understands it. This isn't an album an immature fan could relate to.

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:25 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Absolutely. It's very different than his last 3 albums. It's....more mature...more introspective. His divorce definately had a major influence on him. It's like..he's trying to find out where everything went wrong, but he already understands it. This isn't an album an immature fan could relate to.

Yeah I like that he talks about more personal stuff. I've only really skimmed through it so far, could take me a while to get into. I got the bonus tracks too and three of them, Roses, The Black Bond and Where's The Love, those sound better than some of the songs on the album. Bye Baby is my fave track from the album, and The Don and Daughters my other favourite

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:25 AM | Message # 21

Emcees
been listening to this album so far...pretty dope so far

TOPBILLINGSonRHHF Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:25 AM | Message # 22

Writers
REACTION!:

WOW! WOW! WOW!, Fantastic album!

I might still just reacting from the first listen (I'm listening to the leak), but this might be the best produced Nas album in a while.

Top 5 tracks from the album:

5. Reach Out (featuring Mary J. Blige)
4. Back When
3. A Queens Story
2. Stay
1. The Black Bond

The majority of this album is just A... MAZING!

AHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH11111111111!!!!!!!1111111!
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:25 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Man "You Wouldn't Understand" is my favourite track from the album right now, I've listened to it over and over, the beat is dope as fuck

NtG Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:26 AM | Message # 24

Heads
downloaded it, listened to it, not one song caught my attention, production was below average as usual, deleted it.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:26 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (NtG)
downloaded it, listened to it, not one song caught my attention, production was below average as usual, deleted it.

LOL! Worst judgement ever. You like banging production tho so I can see why you didnt like it.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:26 AM | Message # 26

B-Girls
Production was shallow, nas doesn't sound like he is trying to bring anything new or freshing to the table, just some old man rap type bs. Deleted it before finishing a full listen through. #TEAMFUCKNAS

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:26 AM | Message # 27

Emcees
if you dont think this nas album is not dope.....idk what to think....probably in the top five albums he out

and to all you guys bitchin about how this isnt as good as illmatic, go listen to illmatic. he's not gonna back to that unless he goes back into selling drugs which i highly doubt with him being grown and rich

i think this album has the best beat choices nas made on a album in a LONG time..if you're a nas fan you would most likely LOVE this album imo...im curious af how some hip hop heads dont like this album

i give this album 9/10, just sayin....this album been on repeat for me lately

P.S.: Summer on Smash is just an attempt to land a radio spot...so i block that song out lol
fav songs: a queens story, back when, cherry wine, trust, stay and world's an addiction

Added (18/Jul/12, 3:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Adam)
Production was shallow, nas doesn't sound like he is trying to bring anything new or freshing to the table, just some old man rap type bs. Deleted it before finishing a full listen through. #TEAMFUCKNAS

^^^aren't you a nas stan??? dont most nas fans want this nas??

Added (18/Jul/12, 3:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
oh yea, one more thing..if you dont like this Nas album, then you must not like anything he put out from god's son till now...and thats it

Message edited by Uncharted - Wednesday, 18/Jul/12, 7:55 PM
Adam Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:26 AM | Message # 28

B-Girls
I am most definitely not a nas stan, I have never felt more disrespected in my life! Nas is a shitty guy with an even more shitty attitude. So that is why I rep #TEAMFUCKNAS now because I don't like him, and I really don't like this album.

NtG Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:26 AM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
if you dont think this nas album is not dope.....idk what to think....probably in the top five albums he out

and to all you guys bitchin about how this isnt as good as illmatic, go listen to illmatic. he's not gonna back to that unless he goes back into selling drugs which i highly doubt with him being grown and rich

i think this album has the best beat choices nas made on a album in a LONG time..if you're a nas fan you would most likely LOVE this album imo...im curious af how some hip hop heads dont like this album

i give this album 9/10, just sayin....this album been on repeat for me lately

P.S.: Summer on Smash is just an attempt to land a radio spot...so i block that song out lol
fav songs: a queens story, back when, cherry wine, trust, stay and world's an addiction

All I'm gonna say is that not a single song on the album caught my attention. A good album, to me, has at least 75% of the songs catching my attention.

[deleted]
Adam Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:27 AM | Message # 30

B-Girls
Quote (NtG)
All I'm gonna say is that not a single song on the album caught my attention. A good album, to me, has at least 75% of the songs catching my attention.

^truth.

btw this should be a wakeup call for some of you, I mean I was a huge nas stan, and my reasons for not being one anymore are very reasonable. So you guys liking this album don't know enough about nasty nas.

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Life Is Good - Nas
Search: