[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE
Chinita Date: Friday, 26/Sep/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
If the forum is not that active, you can catch us on the officia real hip hop forever facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves or just let us know you're here.Please let us know how you found out about our RHHF site. Thank You.Please reply to this post to introduce yourself, you don't have to start a new thread for it. Read the important tip below before you join us in the forum section.

Tip: Once you're in the forum section click on "new messages" on the top right of your page everytime you want to see any new messages, new replys or threads. it will be a good idea to refresh by clicking it everytime you want to see new posts now come join us in the forum

I find it hard when i join a group or forum and there is no where to introduce myself or how to just get started so thats what this thread is for. In the meantime i'd like to welcome any new members and welcome to real hip hop forever and feel free to post thread, post your videos, music etc.

Be sure to check out some tips in this thread on how to use this site, for example how to post videos, images, sigs, music in here and more. You can ask me or any of the other moderators at anytime. One more thing, don't forget to bookmark the site

A Hip Hop History (1984 Documentary)

Click Here For fullscreen

The Difference Between Hip Hop & Rap

I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 08/Oct/08, 5:51 PM | Message # 31

Heads
This is AnonymousOne from Youtube. I produce beats and write. I plan on contributing to that Anthem.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnonymousOne

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...

Message edited by I_Guy - Wednesday, 08/Oct/08, 5:51 PM
Menace Date: Wednesday, 08/Oct/08, 5:52 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
This is AnonymousOne from Youtube. I produce beats and write. I plan on contributing to that Anthem.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnonymousOne

welcome brother we happy havin u here

tha-dropper Date: Saturday, 11/Oct/08, 5:21 PM | Message # 33

Removed
whats up...
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 0:38 AM | Message # 34

Heads
I never really thought this site was interesting until today when I first really got on so now Im just making my membership official

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:07 AM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
I never really thought this site was interesting until today when I first really got on so now Im just making my membership official

Well thank you for joining, how did you hear about our site?

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:11 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)

i still know who you are LOL

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:15 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
Well thank you for joining, how did you hear about our site?

Quote (MissChinita41)
i still know who you are LOL

omfg r u fucking serious........? I heard bout this site from Mike which u might kno on here as Meth
He used to come over my house almost everyweekend and used to be on this thing constantly
thats how I found out now can u plz get off my back already....christ u do this to every new member?

Sick With It
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:22 AM | Message # 38

Rappers
WTF is ur problem..?

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:23 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
omfg r u fucking serious........? I heard bout this site from Mike which u might kno on here as Meth
He used to come over my house almost everyweekend and used to be on this thing constantly
thats how I found out now can u plz get off my back already....christ u do this to every new member?

yes every new members gets this special treatment and i know who you are.. LOL so stopp it.. this is funny meth.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:23 AM | Message # 40

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
yes every new members gets this special treatment and i know who you are.. LOL so stopp it.. this is funny meth.

r u kidding me? Im not Mike!!

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:25 AM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
r u kidding me? Im not Mike!!

ok meth, u also just deleted ur account on the older site LOL but ok ur not meth..lol cool

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:26 AM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
ok meth, u also just deleted ur account on the older site LOL but ok ur not meth..lol cool

wat r u talkin bout?!?!?! I am not Mike!!!!!! This is fucking ridiculous!!!!!

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:29 AM | Message # 43

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
wat r u talkin bout?!?!?! I am not Mike!!!!!! This is fucking ridiculous!!!!!

ok my bad wink

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:31 AM | Message # 44

Heads
fuck I cant believe this I get on here for not even a full day and all this bullshit happens

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:44 AM | Message # 45

Heads
cool

Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
Search: