[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE
Chinita Date: Friday, 26/Sep/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
If the forum is not that active, you can catch us on the officia real hip hop forever facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves or just let us know you're here.Please let us know how you found out about our RHHF site. Thank You.Please reply to this post to introduce yourself, you don't have to start a new thread for it. Read the important tip below before you join us in the forum section.

Tip: Once you're in the forum section click on "new messages" on the top right of your page everytime you want to see any new messages, new replys or threads. it will be a good idea to refresh by clicking it everytime you want to see new posts now come join us in the forum

I find it hard when i join a group or forum and there is no where to introduce myself or how to just get started so thats what this thread is for. In the meantime i'd like to welcome any new members and welcome to real hip hop forever and feel free to post thread, post your videos, music etc.

Be sure to check out some tips in this thread on how to use this site, for example how to post videos, images, sigs, music in here and more. You can ask me or any of the other moderators at anytime. One more thing, don't forget to bookmark the site

A Hip Hop History (1984 Documentary)

Click Here For fullscreen

The Difference Between Hip Hop & Rap

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:24 PM | Message # 61

Heads
are you staying with this account or you opening up another one with meth? let me know and will you be staying for good? i have to ask these questions before i changed your group again... erik was not happy at all that you deleted your account from the site cause you the one who braught everything over and now all the threads say user group deleted as thread starter.

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:26 PM | Message # 62

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
are you staying with this account or you opening up another one with meth? let me know and will you be staying for good? i have to ask these questions before i changed your group again... erik was not happy at all that you deleted your account from the site cause you the one who braught everything over and now all the threads say user group deleted as thread starter.

Ooops ...i made him head allready biggrin

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:26 PM | Message # 63

Heads
hahaha give us 20 push ups now

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:28 PM | Message # 64

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
Ooops ...i made him head allready

LOL LOL its ok, i was just going to do it, i was going to make him suffer alittle longer as bboy LOL dayumm acekat

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:29 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
hahaha give us 20 now

Heres 20 dolars*hands over the money*...**bye bye new headphone>< **

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:30 PM | Message # 66

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
Heres 20 dolars*hands over the money*...**bye bye new headphone><

Hahaha man dayum head phones suck, my son has baught like 6 sets of headphones this month along, don't know if they all crap or what he's doing to them lol

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:30 PM | Message # 67

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
dayumm acekat

biggrin :D biggrin :D

For shortening your sufering MEth you gonna give me a rep point NOW biggrin

Graffiti
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:31 PM | Message # 68

Heads
yea this is my pernament account Im sry for deleting everything thats my fault I was just going thru soo much and I was losing a few dozen screws

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:31 PM | Message # 69

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
Hahaha man dayum head phones suck, my son has baught like 6 sets of headphones this month along, don't know if they all crap or what he's doing to them lol

Theyre all crap but its way beter turning the music to the max then listening low on the boxes

Graffiti
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:32 PM | Message # 70

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
yea this is my pernament account Im sry for deleting everything thats my fault I was just going thru soo much and I was losing a few dozen screws

I aint seeing the rep point LOL

Nauh man its cool ,the stress got to you

Graffiti
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:34 PM | Message # 71

Heads
ok now its OFFICIAL
Homies Over Hoes is in Full Effect

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:38 PM | Message # 72

Heads
Quote (Meth)

sweetie its ok and understadable, when we are going through problems we just don't think straight, its happens to all of us and its the reason why sometimes if i'm going through something, i hold off on makeing any decisions untill i can think straight again.. you part of this rhhf site, blood in blood out though smile

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:39 PM | Message # 73

Heads
now feels like everything is back to normal, we have meth and acekat back. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:02 PM | Message # 74

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddy

YAHOOOO,LETS SING,HOMIE OVER HOES,DO THE HOMIE DANCE

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:05 PM | Message # 75

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
YAHOOOO,LETS SING,HOMIE OVER HOES,DO THE HOMIE DANCE

LOL ok but im a homie cause i aint no hoe LOL

Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
Search: