[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Eboyd vs. Pensmoke Recorded Battle Poll ((Audio Battle Poll))
Eboyd vs. Pensmoke Recorded Battle Poll
Who Won?
1. Eboyd [ 11 ] [50.00%]
2. Pensmoke [ 11 ] [50.00%]
Answers total: 22
eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 8:48 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Please read the rules before voting
Voting Rules:

1. Always Be Fair and sure before making your vote
2. Please No random votes (state who u voted for on the thread or the vote wont count)
3. Anyone in the current battle can vote (for themselves or whomever they please)

all six verses:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 9:01 AM | Message # 2

Removed
i give it to pensmoke
ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 9:54 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
i went with pen, equal until 3rd round but pen killed it there

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 12:10 PM | Message # 4

Heads
ohhh WTF !!!! this to hard man TOO HARD i could go whit Pensmoke but it was a battle and i liked Erik's punchlines more so i vote Erik ohh but we need these kind of battles more often they mad cool

TheWatcher Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 12:52 PM | Message # 5

Heads
I vote Pensmoke.. The Souljah boy thing was exactly what I was thinking when I heard the 'You're getting old' in Erik's second round, other than that both went pretty hard, good battle.
Uncharted Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 2:15 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
vote pensmoke but eboyd was sick on that second one those punchlines were stupid retarded good.

eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:00 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (TheWatcher)
The Souljah boy thing was exactly what I was thinking when I heard the 'You're getting old' in Erik's second round

??!?!?! he played the "you were in diapers when i started rapping" card and if it were on some Soulja Boy shit i would have had to have been REALLY disrespectful about it, especially being in the context of a battle since you are supposed to take things less seriously because none of it is meant in that context. seriously, i didn't take it serious in Pen's rhymes because it was just a line he used, but when people compare me to Soulja Boy that pisses me the fuck off. i really feel that's pretty fucking invalid. vote for Pen all you want but don't do it on the basis that my shit reminded you of Soulja Boy's disrespect towards Ice T.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:03 PM | Message # 8

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
??!?!?! he played the "you were in diapers when i started rapping" card and if it were on some Soulja Boy shit i would have had to have been REALLY disrespectful about it, especially being in the context of a battle since you are supposed to take things less seriously because none of it is meant in that context. seriously, i didn't take it serious in Pen's rhymes because it was just a line he used, but when people compare me to Soulja Boy that pisses me the fuck off. i really feel that's pretty fucking invalid. vote for Pen all you want but don't do it on the basis that my shit reminded you of Soulja Boy's disrespect towards Ice T.

lol

Deadly-Sin Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:17 PM | Message # 9

Removed
Quote (TheWatcher)
I vote Pensmoke.. The Souljah boy thing was exactly what I was thinking when I heard the 'You're getting old' in Erik's second round, other than that both went pretty hard, good battle.

So you compare erik's rhyme with what SB' said to Ice.T? in all fairness ice.t is old
his like 40something dude thats pretty old almost middle-age. and erik's line was just a come
back line witch was a good one and i dont see how you can compare it.
TheWatcher Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:22 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Don't put words into my mouth now.. dry I never said his rhyme should be compared to Souljah boy's (nor was Souljah boy's a rhyme) it was a video where he said something like "Yeah I googled you man.. You 40.. Damn.. Ur old man.. U could.. U could be my father.. Like.. Huh..." Maybe that was the one on GZA but I saw both, the fact that Eboyd played Pensmoke's age reminded me of Souljah Boy and the other young cats that diss veterans because their old.. I believe 50 is one of them too but ugh.. I'm not saying you're 'like' Souljah Boy I'm saying that one rhyme reminded me of it and that's what I thought when I heard it.

Also for Deadly-Sin.. So you support Souljah Boy's dissing Ice-T? Respect your elders man, respect veterans.

Deadly-Sin Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:25 PM | Message # 11

Removed
Quote (TheWatcher)
Also for Deadly-Sin.. So you support Souljah Boy's dissing Ice-T? Respect your elders man, respect veterans

No but its true Ice.T is old im not going to say his not old.
its just like anyone i see if there old or young il call them old or young
im not hurting anybody no body gets there feelings hurt. so yeah
eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:34 PM | Message # 12

Heads
ok, i just wanted to clarify. can i get more detailed feedback though? i feel that i at least deserve the respect of knowing why i am going to lose this battle. i mean seriously, not to sound arrogant, but i really thought i had this one in the bag.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:03 PM | Message # 13

Removed
yeah you do sound arrogant smile
eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:06 PM | Message # 14

Heads
wtf? come on man, i was just confident that i would win this. i'm not tripping (although it is a bit hard because i'm so used to winning), i just want to know why. i really felt i had done what i came to do.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:09 PM | Message # 15

Heads
I vote for Erik ,he had more of a battle flow ,Pen has a mad cool flow but a mad cool story flow

Graffiti
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Eboyd vs. Pensmoke Recorded Battle Poll ((Audio Battle Poll))
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: