[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Agent X vs. Prozac (Tie Breaker) (tie breaker)
Agent X vs. Prozac (Tie Breaker)
AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 1:16 PM | Message # 61

Rappers
The mom joke in the verse I wrote wasn't even close to the highlight of the verse. It definitely wasn't original and everyone knows it. I wouldn't even use a mom joke in my verse but that last line was a parody of the childish ending in your verse which is apparent in the sarcastic tone of the last two lines I wrote. The reason people voted the way they did is because, as I_Guy broke it down, my verse was much cleaner, fluid and made better sense. I don't get you man. I was bitching that people weren't explaining the fact that they were voting for you and not for me and for no other reason, and then I got mad and started accusing people of voting off bias because they refused to explain themselves, but now I_Guy and J-Breakz explain there votes (and I didn't contact them. J-Breakz even voted against me last time so I thought the win was in the bag for you) in thorough detail and you are complaining? Read our verses again. If you want affirmation of the fact that my victory makes perfect sense and wasn't rigges, read and notice these things: we both rebutted in our verses, you to my third verse, me to your last verse. The Suzette line which, admittedly, was obviously a tributary line to the Wu, was, as I_Guy stated, probably your hardest punch. I, on the other hand, rebutted that line and some of your other hard hitting lines like your line about verses leaving a bad taste in your mouth, the use of the fact that Agent X (who I didn't actually name my character after. I don't read/watch comics. I realized afterwards that there was already a comic book character by that name and went with it) is a failed comic book character but you found that out because 8Diagrams told you, etc. Also, your syllable cramming didn't go undetected finally. Idk about you, but I actually spit on beats in the booth and live at (atm very small) shows. If you spit half the shit you write here it wouldn't fit, but I didn't want to be the person to point it out until after the battle. Granted I was hoping someone would notice it as well in voting, but I wasn't tripping off of it. This is what makes my last line even more of a parody, though I could still actually fit the whole thing it, it would just sound rushed as hell. I crammed words like crazY in that last line just like you. Lastly, some of your lines were incoherent and some didn't even rhyme right. Sure, some emcees slur differently, but there's no one who would be able to make 'revival' and whatever the word you rhymed with it actually rhyme. So yes, I bitched, not necessarily because I was losing but because I didn't understand why I was losing, so you have every right to bitch too, but now I've broken it down for you. Hopefully it makes sense this way.

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 1:29 PM | Message # 62

Removed
Quote (AgentX)
So yes, I bitched, not necessarily because I was losing but because I didn't understand why I was losing, so you have every right to bitch too,

There is never no reason to bitch YOU LOSE YOU JUST LOSE thats it why the hell would you need an explanation

AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 1:46 PM | Message # 63

Rappers
Is there a problem with me wanting an explanation?

1. I wanted to understand so I could work on it and get better.

2. I didn't get how his shit was superior to mine because of his cramming and, to me, incoherent lines. I wanted to know why they were superior. Regardless of my complaining though, what happened was Prozac jumped out to an early lead, I caught up, he was consistently jumping ahead by 1 but because I was persistent on getting people to vote and I didn't want to lose I started telling more people to come out to vote. They did, we tied, we had a tie breaker, the voters (who I was CERTAIN were in your favor. I_Guy and J-Breakz both are very unbiased and voted for you in the original battle) voted for me. End of story...

Check this though. Since it was so damn close, and I will even admit, I felt this last round was pretty hard to judge because you hit me with fire, how about this. Since you OFFICIALLY lost, but we really tied, how about we have our records reflect a tie, but I sit out next round and you live on to face MAK and the winner of that round faces me again and I promise to keep my bitching to myself, AND I go first no matter who I face. Does that sound good?

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:12 PM | Message # 64

Removed
Quote (AgentX)
Check this though. Since it was so damn close, and I will even admit, I felt this last round was pretty hard to judge because you hit me with fire, how about this. Since you OFFICIALLY lost, but we really tied, how about we have our records reflect a tie, but I sit out next round and you live on to face MAK and the winner of that round faces me again and I promise to keep my bitching to myself, AND I go first no matter who I face. Does that sound good?

That dont make sense in my opinion just go on to the next round

but its only my opinion and im nobody

AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:20 PM | Message # 65

Rappers
Smh. Then what do you expect? You're going to act like I'm the George Bush of this battle but when I come up with a completely logical solution that SHOULD make everyone happy you say "nah, just go to the next round." What kind of backwards logic is that? Do you guys really think I cheated? Please explain how I cheated.

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:22 PM | Message # 66

Emcees
Quote (AgentX)

Naw - me and you battle and prozac faces the winner(if he even wants to).... seems more fair 2 me.

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:32 PM | Message # 67

Rappers
OK, but how's that fair when I technically won? Why would the true winner have to face two people while the person who technically lost only faces one? Is that logical?

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:37 PM | Message # 68

Emcees
well that's what i'm sayin....if i beat you then should i have to face him as well?

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:39 PM | Message # 69

Rappers
Oh, so you're saying it isn't fair to you? Ok man, I feel that. Idk. Maybe I'll just forfeit and give it to Prozac. This is getting stupid.

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:41 PM | Message # 70

Emcees
i don't really give a shit... i will do it your way...fuck it! If prozacs cool with it then fine,,, but are people gonna vote for him just so he can face you again???

11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:45 PM | Message # 71

Removed
Quote (AgentX)
This is getting stupid.

LOL from the begining when you started bitching it was stupid Menace voted in your battle but nobody else you kept "Thinking" for some reason or another that you should have won.

All im saying is you bitched and you got what you wanted just go to the next round hurry i wanna see you and MAK battle

HURRY CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS OVER

AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:47 PM | Message # 72

Rappers
I hope not. If anything I'd think they would want to see you face me I'd think, just because of how you got robbed in that battle with eboyd.

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:50 PM | Message # 73

Emcees
lets just run a 3 way battle

1st round - prozac fires at me....I fire at x... X fires at prozac

2nd round - X fires at me... Ifire at prozac... prozac fires at X

3rd round - free for all...............

open to all judges

10 bars each round

one winner or two best face each other?!?!?!

this isn't really fair to me but it'll solve everything and i just want the tourney to move on.

just an idea

AgentX Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:51 PM | Message # 74

Rappers
Actually, that sounds pretty fucking dope! Good idea MAK!

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

11thPlague Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 2:54 PM | Message # 75

Removed
I VOTE MAK
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Agent X vs. Prozac (Tie Breaker) (tie breaker)
Search: