[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Spring Tourney Semi Final Battle #2: Render215 vs Mak
Spring Tourney Semi Final Battle #2: Render215 vs Mak
Render215 Date: Thursday, 28/May/09, 3:12 PM | Message # 46

Emcees
no problem Mak.. i really enjoyed battling you.. And I'd love to do it again..

its really fun all around 4 me... i want to be cool with everyone i battle... no animosity.. its just a game after all..

This was a really close battle, man... We are both on fire... lol manythought

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Thursday, 28/May/09, 4:15 PM | Message # 47

Emcees
Quote (Render215)
its really fun all around 4 me... i want to be cool with everyone i battle... no animosity.. its just a game after all..
respect

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 28/May/09, 8:52 PM | Message # 48

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
Quote (Render215)
El's vote doesn't count twice.

I thought they were two different people wacko

they ARE different people its 6-4 to Render, voting is still open.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Watcher Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 1:27 AM | Message # 49

Watchers
This Battle was hot. I been checking this site out for a few weeks now but never posted. I love reading the battles, But i wouldn't join the site cause i can't battle. can't rap for that matter, just love rap.
But you render are the shit... Now MAK you alright i mean if this was that MTV show Your momma you'd be that shit but battleing isn't just about shit talken it's about flow, and Render has that, and thats the reason he's going to win. My vote prob don't mean shit just because i'm not a member here. but i think it's funny you have people lik EmSeed who obviously knows about battleing cause your good to emseed but can't you people see he's voting for the weaker link so he can take the crown.
seeing this type of shit on this site is one of the reasons why i haven't joined yet. seems like everyone has a different agenda or plays favortism or something if yous want my opinion i say have judges that have nothing to do with the battles 3-5 of them and have them voting for the battles. but if my vote does mean anything i'd have to go with RENDER.... just wish i could here this verses and not be reading them.

Good try Mak.... But Renders that shit.

Yo render you have anywork on here? some tracks i mean? want to hear them..... if you don't you gots to put them up. peace.

BAKERISM

eboyd Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 2:18 AM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
This Battle was hot. I been checking this site out for a few weeks now but never posted. I love reading the battles, But i wouldn't join the site cause i can't battle. can't rap for that matter, just love rap.
But you render are the shit... Now MAK you alright i mean if this was that MTV show Your momma you'd be that shit but battleing isn't just about shit talken it's about flow, and Render has that, and thats the reason he's going to win. My vote prob don't mean shit just because i'm not a member here. but i think it's funny you have people lik EmSeed who obviously knows about battleing cause your good to emseed but can't you people see he's voting for the weaker link so he can take the crown.
seeing this type of shit on this site is one of the reasons why i haven't joined yet. seems like everyone has a different agenda or plays favortism or something if yous want my opinion i say have judges that have nothing to do with the battles 3-5 of them and have them voting for the battles. but if my vote does mean anything i'd have to go with RENDER.... just wish i could here this verses and not be reading them.

Yo render you have anywork on here? some tracks i mean? want to hear them..... if you don't you gots to put them up. peace.

BAKERISM

dude, EmSeeD and i both are near the top (i'm above him) but i guarantee you it has nothing to do with an agenda. i liked MAK's last verse better and thought the first two were ties. it's a text battle. you can't judge flow in a text battle. you can see if someone is cramming lines, but some cats flow shit differently than it sounds when you read it so that is just personal bias, and this is coming from an experienced emcee who does shows and the whole 9 bro. MAK hit slightly hard imo. this was a close ass battle. that's all there is to it. votes can go either direction. both of these cats are monsters. simple as that. flow doesn't mean shit in a text battle. i hate when people play like it does. cramming is a different story though and neither person crammed .

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 4:28 AM | Message # 51

Heads
Quote (Watcher)

BAKERISM

HA!!!!! that's a good one, i'l be honest with you now, i would actually rather battle Render than battle Mak coz Mak has some ill punchlines, that's actually what decided it for me, this battle was very close but to me mak had better punchlines and that's what took it, that's what the battles are about. It would actually benefit me if mak lost coz right now mak ranks no. 4 and i rank no. 5, if mak lost he'd go down to no. 5 and i'd go up to no. 4, but if mak wins it doesn't change the rankings at all. So if i was gonna be biased i'd vote for render to suit myself, but i wasn't and i voted for who i thought won which was mak

Render215 Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 4:38 AM | Message # 52

Emcees
Quote (Watcher)

damn... thank you man... I don't have any official recorded raps... yet..

i guess i really should start making some songs... i wanted to do a track with Eboyd and Emseed and a few others...

I understand what you mean about punchlines etc.. my raps got a good flow but you all can't hear it... lol imo, just the way im spittin' it would turn heads... lol

Yo.. you should join RHHF.. thanks for tha input... rend

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 4:56 AM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (Watcher)
This Battle was hot. I been checking this site out for a few weeks now but never posted. I love reading the battles, But i wouldn't join the site cause i can't battle.

not everyone here battles, just join, also when i joined i couldn't battle either

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 5:42 PM | Message # 54

Heads
anyone else gonna vote?

lol gemini you keep going on about voting rights vote lol

mistaflo Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 6:00 PM | Message # 55

Rappers
Quote (EmSeeD)
HA!!!!! that's a good one, i'l be honest with you now, i would actually rather battle Render than battle Mak coz Mak has some ill punchlines, that's actually what decided it for me, this battle was very close but to me mak had better punchlines and that's what took it, that's what the battles are about. It would actually benefit me if mak lost coz right now mak ranks no. 4 and i rank no. 5, if mak lost he'd go down to no. 5 and i'd go up to no. 4, but if mak wins it doesn't change the rankings at all. So if i was gonna be biased i'd vote for render to suit myself, but i wasn't and i voted for who i thought won which was mak

Quote (eboyd)
dude, EmSeeD and i both are near the top (i'm above him) but i guarantee you it has nothing to do with an agenda. i liked MAK's last verse better and thought the first two were ties. it's a text battle. you can't judge flow in a text battle. you can see if someone is cramming lines, but some cats flow shit differently than it sounds when you read it so that is just personal bias, and this is coming from an experienced emcee who does shows and the whole 9 bro. MAK hit slightly hard imo. this was a close ass battle. that's all there is to it. votes can go either direction. both of these cats are monsters. simple as that. flow doesn't mean shit in a text battle. i hate when people play like it does. cramming is a different story though and neither person crammed

both of these kats talking some serious talk here so erbody need to be focusing on this here....but i think erbody who gonna vote did...and the final should finally commence so we can see who taking this trophy

The 16 YEAR OLD EXCELLENCY!!

i getta shape up...with a handful of figures
i "wReck-Tangledand" unprepared emcees with triggers
i rap circles round this square it aint fair when i spit!
beating me? you nuts! like pubic hair on my dick! -Mista flo

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 6:08 PM | Message # 56

Heads
okay win goes to Render, congrats

mistaflo Date: Friday, 29/May/09, 6:14 PM | Message # 57

Rappers
yep he did his thing. and after the comp. we gotta get the summer one strted. and also i gotta battle you first, then charted and also render.. before the tournament unless u got other plans

The 16 YEAR OLD EXCELLENCY!!

i getta shape up...with a handful of figures
i "wReck-Tangledand" unprepared emcees with triggers
i rap circles round this square it aint fair when i spit!
beating me? you nuts! like pubic hair on my dick! -Mista flo

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 05/Jul/09, 3:18 AM | Message # 58

Watchers
[quote=MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue]and speakin' of a mattress i guess I should tell you i been creepin' with your girl
Bustin' so many nutts up in her sheets you'd think she eat breakfast in bed with some squirrels [/quote]
lol lol
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » Battle Archive » Spring Tourney Semi Final Battle #2: Render215 vs Mak
Search: