New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » dropping out rap/poem
dropping out rap/poem
Uncharted Date: Monday, 01/Jun/09, 9:06 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
On the last day of school, in language arts class i had to do a rap/poem on dropping out of school.I thought my rap was going to be corny at first but it came out good.I presented it to class and rapped.Even though i stumbled over a couple words the class really liked.Especially my teacher, she was pretty on being a lyricist. I told her i stumbled on a couple words but she said "great lyrics" and from that day, i felt alot better about rapping, and makes me more determined about it.

Added (01/Jun/09, 9:06 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
The rap went like this: In my opinion, its dumb dropping out/ Walking with you head down /Under a dark cloud /Remember, education is a tool /You think its cool but in my eyes your a cool fool /Listen to these works, because they are humble /If you dont, you will go through struggle and touble on the double/ Dont dropout, do this for your family Look up to education, so your won't end in a tragedy This is not a exaggeration, /Do this for your determination/ So you won't end up in fustration, Meditate school down to the core/Would you rather eb smart or become poor/Probably even worse/get hated by everybody and not exist anymore/End up in jail, dumbfounded, then your going to cry/ Dont dropout, and improve your 3rd eye

Message edited by Uncharted - Monday, 01/Jun/09, 8:55 PM
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 2:33 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Not bad. Reminds me of some old school Kool Moe Dee but with a slightly more chaotic flow (because there's more words per line).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 8:51 AM | Message # 3

Watchers
Not bad. Reminds me of some old school Kool Moe Dee but with a slightly more chaotic flow (because there's more words per line).

- eboyd

thanks, thats the flow i choosed, first i tried a rapid fire delivery in my rhymes but i quickly lose my breath, then i used some type of hardcore but golden age type of flow.i think that can be my signature flow.

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 2:20 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
BUMP!!!!

anybody wanna say anything else????

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 3:32 PM | Message # 5

Rappers
i got kicked outta school

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
ill Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 3:43 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
i left school now im going back

The World Is Yours
TheWatcher Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 3:58 PM | Message # 7

Heads
A lot of people dropped out of school but the flow wasn't bad.
Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 4:07 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (EYAR15)
i got kicked outta school

how?
Quote (ill)
i left school now im going back

GOOD JOB!!!
Quote (TheWatcher)
A lot of people dropped out of school but the flow wasn't bad.

i know alot of people dropped out of school, it was about people dropping out of school

Added (10/Jun/09, 4:07 Pm)
EDIT VERSION:In my opinion, its dumb dropping out/ Walking with you head down /Under a dark cloud /Remember, education is a tool /You think its cool but in my eyes your a cool fool /Listen to these words, because they are humble /If you dont, you will go through struggle and trouble on the double/ Dont dropout, do this for your family/ Look up to education, so your won't end in a tragedy/ This is not a exaggeration, /Do this for your determination/ So you won't end up in fustration, Meditate school down to the core/Would you rather be smart or become poor/Probably even worse/get hated by everybody and not exist anymore/End up in jail, dumbfounded, then your going to cry/ Dont dropout, and improve your 3rd eye

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 4:10 PM | Message # 9

Rappers
Quote (Uncharted)
how?

i didnt bother trying to learn stuff i already knew.. so i didnt put effort into my work

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 4:12 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (EYAR15)
i didnt bother trying to learn stuff i already knew.. so i didnt put effort into my work

so you pretty much didnt work so teachers wouldnt dickride. Teachers dickride me, not in a good way, they always talk about me, how i walk and shit, why the hell r you checkin my walk...dickriders.Tryin to lower my self-esteem.i walk funny but they dickride for no reason idk why?never done anything to them.

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 4:16 PM | Message # 11

Rappers
teachers were on me every single day, the counselors had meetings with me asking me if i didnt understand what was going on in class. my grades before i left were mostly all F's. PE i had a C (i missed a couple days), every other class was easy... i knew everything the teacher was trying to teach me, i was also in physics class, in physics i actually learned new things and had an A during the whole year.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 10/Jun/09, 4:46 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
but did teachers roast on you behind your back and do with other teachers and kids for the whole goddamn year... sad

Added (10/Jun/09, 4:32 Pm)
bump

Added (10/Jun/09, 4:46 Pm)
bump

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 20/Jun/09, 4:54 AM | Message # 13

Heads
its cool man i like it, i think you brang the message across really well and the flow is good

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Saturday, 20/Jun/09, 5:07 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Muzzy)
brang

huh wacko

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 20/Jun/09, 4:49 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (Muzzy)
its cool man i like it, i think you brang the message across really well and the flow is good

thanks man

Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » dropping out rap/poem
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: