[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Untitled Script.
Untitled Script.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 12/Dec/09, 3:48 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
I was bored and suddenedly felt like writing a script. So this is what I have so far. Cheesy and unrealistic, but I was bored. Although, I have a friend who is exactly like Craig. He has been arrested for everything Craig has been.
Anyways, read. Any plot suggestions? I don't know where to go.

Characters So far:
Cricket: A young black man, who acts like a white person from the suburbs and is also an expert in computer hacking. He meets Craig at school in his Sophomore year of high school, and by junior year they are robbing houses together. Cricket is mainly drug free, because he claims everytime he smokes weed that he is "Going crazy". However, he frequently does adderral to stay up for days at a time.
Craig: Typical suburban white boy. Smokes lots of weed, skateboards, and just doesn't care about where his life is headed. By his junior year in high school, he has been arrested for Carhopping twice and possesion of a controlled subtance.

(Shimmy Shimmy Ya, by ODB in background playing. First Credit shows on screen, shows man (Cricket) crawling through window, falling down on floor in the process)
Cricket: FUCK!
(Credits continue to show, scene progresses to show Cricket and Craig breaking into various houses at nighttime. Scene settles down at a particular house that said characters have broken into, and the music fades. Craig and Cricket are kneeling beneath a window just after breaking into the house. They are discussing their plan.)
Craig: So your certain that this guy isn't home?
Cricket: Yes! I scoped this place out for weeks.... He's at the bar with Louis.
Craig: Who the fuck is Louis?
Cricket: This guy who- (continues to ramble about said character)
Craig: CRICKET! Shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck who Louis is. It was sarcasm.
Cricket: Sorry.

(shows them sneaking around the house, taking things and placing them into backpacks. They yank a laptop, a xbox360 from a childs room, and many more various items)
Craig: Let's get the fuck out. We've been here for at least 15 minutes now.
Cricket: He won't be home until around 3. I'm certain. He always comes home drunk anyways. His kids are at their aunts house. It's fine. Let's take our time.
(just as Cricket says that, camera pans out of the livingroom window to see an elderly women on the phone looking into the house that our characters are in. A few minutes pass, and Craig and Cricket continue to clean the house out of it's expensive belongings. Camera pans out of window to see police car coming down the street with sirens on)

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 13/Dec/09, 2:35 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
^Yeah. THe results of boredom on a cold rainy saturday.

YANHAP1 Date: Sunday, 13/Dec/09, 3:30 PM | Message # 3

DJs
Dumb cops!
Blaring whist the job is in prog....they should've called the house to let them know they were coming...LMAO!

who killed bambi?

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 14/Dec/09, 8:24 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (YANHAP1)
Dumb cops!
Blaring whist the job is in prog....they should've called the house to let them know they were coming...LMAO

OH shit good point..
bump.

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 3:52 AM | Message # 5

Emcees
haha this inspired me... because i'm bored and this is awesome

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 4:43 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
haha this inspired me... because i'm bored and this is awesome

lol thanks.
i was inspired for a day, then I quit.

Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Untitled Script.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: