[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Idk. Im New ((Bored Enough))
Idk. Im New
cowboy_x Date: Wednesday, 03/Dec/08, 10:14 PM | Message # 1

Rappers
There it was. My last glimpse of what would be forever remembered as a place that would harbor the accomplishments of humanity. The final explosions had already happened. The flames had been extingshed by the sea of thoughts running through my mind at the time. We couldnt go back, as we had done to much to keep going, yet too much to turn back. This was living proof that war wasnt the answer. So many leaders told us this would happen, and we simply ignored them, and now we look back in grief and despair, as the blue and green sphere slowly turns into a green sphere, then into a white dot somewhere in the sky that you look at and say "How many of those are in the sky?". They said we had done enough and we would be fine. For me it wasnt. All my memorys. Whether it was remebering the green pastures at my grandmothers farm when i was a kid, picking apples under her tree thinking that summer would never end, or the cold mornings I had experienced everyday on my way to work, it was all worth it. To feel the feeling of an awkward silence one more time would be worth it. To wish that it was summer again would be worth it. I would give it all to have it back. To feel sand slowly run through my fingers and blow into the never ending ocean breeze. But I cant as destruction has ruined it all. It has torn the fabric that is being in what is only a memoir of mine to hold and cherish forever, as it slowly becomes smaller and smaller, until it is out of sight for ever and into eternity. Thank lord for these pills.
=

Only god can judge me.
eboyd_ Date: Wednesday, 03/Dec/08, 10:21 PM | Message # 2

Removed
nice! you are a very good writer. do you write lyrics too or just stories?
cowboy_x Date: Wednesday, 03/Dec/08, 10:27 PM | Message # 3

Rappers
Well i write mainly stories but when im pissed about something or just sad i write lyrics.
I dont really even write stories I just write them when im alone and very very very bored.
Ahhhh the wonders of boredom lol.

Only god can judge me.
eboyd_ Date: Wednesday, 03/Dec/08, 10:28 PM | Message # 4

Removed
lol
cowboy_x Date: Wednesday, 03/Dec/08, 10:35 PM | Message # 5

Rappers
lol my ass fool!
jk
so.
OMG wow. Im watching the news and wow this is pretty messed up.
This guy made his toddilers do cocaine and pot.
wow
and this other kid brought a butterknife to school and robbed another kid for 1 doller
they were 8
lol thats messed up
The news is messed up now days though sad

Only god can judge me.
Watcher Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:20 AM | Message # 6

Watchers
Im at school people!
SCHOOL!
LoveThatHipHop Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:48 AM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (cowboy_x)
Im watching the news and wow this is pretty messed up.
This guy made his toddilers do cocaine and pot.
wow
and this other kid brought a butterknife to school and robbed another kid for 1 doller
they were 8
lol thats messed up
The news is messed up now days though

AMERICA is a messed up place bro. sad shit....

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » Idk. Im New ((Bored Enough))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: