[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, eboyd, El_Matador  
Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » My Response To A Crappy Forecast For 2009 In Hip Hop :D
My Response To A Crappy Forecast For 2009 In Hip Hop :D
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:32 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Yes, he does on occasion, and I disagree with his views (especially since mine lead more towards anarchy), but I'd hardly say he's uneducated, although much of his work comes off to be simply loud rants because of his chaotic delivery. When I listen to his music, through all the conspiracy theory, I have heard a lot of useful and unbiased info. That's just me though. It's all personal taste man. Whatever.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:33 PM | Message # 32

Emcees
word e, conspiracy theory shit pisses me off i dunno why, theres all this stuff like john lennon died and was replaced while in the beatles and the government did 9/11

shit makes me laugh

The World Is Yours
howsyourmom Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:38 PM | Message # 33

Rappers
Quote (eboyd)
And no, you guys don't understand what a COMPOSER is. RZA, for example, is a composer. A producer and a composer can use samples or not, but the true difference is that a producer doesn't have any technical musical knowledge, they just throw shit together, whereas a composer is more experienced with actual musical theory.

i missed this part, after your definition of composer, all rap composers are just producers. because the fact of the matter is even the greatest hip hop "composers" still steal instrumentals and construe them a bit. RZA even admitted that 20% of his production credits are pretty much just from stolen tracks and the reason samplers aren't classed with any other musical instruments.

RIP Toba Chung
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/8-1668-1
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:44 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Yeah, BUT... If you look throughout history the US, or at least powerful individuals in the US, really have been responsible for terrible events in promotion of war. Look at the whole situation in Chile at the turn of the century. There were explosives placed on the American ships and the explosions were blamed on the Chileans (?) and that instigated us to go to war against them, or at least almost go to war. I'm forgetting the exact facts right now. Anyways, their best lead was a very pro-war NY Times journalist who, long after he died, was found to have had a safe with a receipt for thousands of dollars in explosives from around that time. Other examples have plagued American history making the idea of 9/11 being a gov't plot, though still unlikely, plausible.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:46 PM | Message # 35

Heads
That is what I mean man! Hip hop needs more true COMPOSERS. No one actually composes music. But seriously, you can sample and still truly compose.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:49 PM | Message # 36

Emcees
we need some more of the roots type shit, its hard to appreciate them cos they have such a large body of work for 1 group, alot of stuff gets left behind or forgotten

The World Is Yours
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 7:49 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
That is what I mean man! Hip hop needs more true COMPOSERS. No one actually composes music. But seriously, you can sample and still truly compose.

I dont wanna sample...I wanna make my own beats

Sick With It
howsyourmom Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:06 PM | Message # 38

Rappers
My post wasn't saying that 9/11 isn't a conspiracy, it was saying that IT is a WACK and an extremely overrated rapper, get it right.

No one can say for sure whether 9/11 was legit or done by the government because everyone will embelish the truth in either direction. i am actually leaning much more in the direction of it being done by the government because they clearly invented crack, they clearly invented AIDS, they clearly contain immense amount of information from the general public. And at any given time they can strip you of all your rights and do what they want with you. They even often participate in experiments that can destroy this planets very existence.

So why in the hell would you assume they are ever being honest to you?

RIP Toba Chung
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/8-1668-1

Message edited by howsyourmom - Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:08 PM
ill Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:11 PM | Message # 39

Emcees
i wasnt saying you said it i was saying that shit is tired when erik mention conspiracys

Quote (howsyourmom)
So why in the hell would you assume they are ever being honest to you?

cos humans arnt completly immoral

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:12 PM | Message # 40

Heads
Howsyourmom, that wasn't a response to you, it was to ill.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:14 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Yes ill, humans aren't completely immoral, but the US government sure the hell is (in general. Some US politicians are good people).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:15 PM | Message # 42

Emcees
word but power corrupts, we gotta work with them not against

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:53 PM | Message # 43

Heads
yes, power corrupts, exactly, and the problem is that our system builds this corruption...... ah fuck, this has nothing to do with the subject. back on track. lol! howsyourmom, i like IT, i don't think he's wack. whatever, that's your opinion. next subject.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 8:59 PM | Message # 44

Emcees
lol ummmm is jay elec gonna drop an album in 09?

i heard his girlfriend whos name i cant spell after 5 mins of trying said she doubts if he'll ever release a proper album aparently

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 9:01 PM | Message # 45

Heads
surprised

GAY!!!!!! that would be FUCKED!!!! it's Erykah Badu btw.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Creative Writing » My Response To A Crappy Forecast For 2009 In Hip Hop :D
Search: