Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Pac Interview
Pac Interview
TheWatcher Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 8:56 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Thought I'd share an interview I recently stumbled upon, damn Pac was an intelligent person.

Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 10:33 AM | Message # 2

Heads
this is old i don't know why Tupac didn't stay whit Assata and Geronimo i mean Assata is in political asylum in Cuba Tupac had the chance to bring 68 back but thank God for Assata cause she escaped the Zionist backed US government by the way many don't know but Tupac Amaru Shakur has coming from a long line of black revolutionaries many people don't know what connections he had

TheWatcher Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 12:57 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (Menace)
this is old i don't know why Tupac didn't stay whit Assata and Geronimo i mean Assata is in political asylum in Cuba Tupac had the chance to bring 68 back but thank God for Assata cause she escaped the Zionist backed US government by the way many don't know but Tupac Amaru Shakur has coming from a long line of black revolutionaries many people don't know what connections he had

Yeah I know. If he hadn't gotten a record deal he would've gone that path instead. And I realize that this interview isn't exactly 'new' by the way. I've watched some of his interviews several times. It's sad that it had to end the way it did.

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 1:09 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Tupac = Most Confused Person EVER!!! I wish he lived longer to get his shit together.

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 1:33 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
Tupac = Most Confused Person EVER!!! I wish he lived longer to get his shit together.

not really the dude quoted Mikhail Bakunin in one of his songs he was a smart fella but hanging in the wrong crowds got him killed !! tough he spoke for the black community and presented solutions not like the others who exploit it and exploit hip hop just for themselves

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Pac Interview
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: