[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Relatable MCs ((Lyrics with which you connect))
Relatable MCs
xreb2008 Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 2:26 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
id say MOOB DEEP (15 years ago tho)

Message edited by xreb2008 - Friday, 06/Feb/09, 2:31 PM
Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 2:40 PM | Message # 2

Heads
none of them

11thPlague Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 2:42 PM | Message # 3

Removed
Eminem
Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 2:50 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Tech's not an anarchist?

no they are no Anarchist MC's most of them are Marxists ( Tech) and Black Nationalists (Dead Prez)

ohh but wait Zack de la Rocha could be categorized as a MC so i go whit Zack de la Rocha then

eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 2:58 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Menace)
ohh but wait Zack de la Rocha could be categorized as a MC so i go whit Zack de la Rocha then

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 3:01 PM | Message # 6

Heads
no Erik Zack's an anarcho-syndicalist he e genuine leftist not like u a filthy Libertarian Conservative angry2
lol naah just kidding biggrin

eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 3:03 PM | Message # 7

Heads
LMFAO! i ain't no libertarian, though if i had to agree with having government in place that is the next best thing. i just feel... well, i don't want to explain again. check my post in the Political Affiliation thread. or did you delete it?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 3:11 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
LMFAO! i ain't no libertarian, though if i had to agree with having government in place that is the next best thing. i just feel... well, i don't want to explain again. check my post in the Political Affiliation thread. or did you delete it?

well yes i saw de-institutionalization is your main issue maybe i told u already that's part of traditional anarchist and libertarian philosophy and i replied to your comment on Conservatism cause i advice you Erik don't fall for that "a mode of feeling, a way of living" bullshit that Con's are telling you Conservatism is more political then any ideology i don't understand how can they deny that when they themselves admit that they support the status quo its hypocrisy man

Menace Date: Friday, 06/Feb/09, 3:16 PM | Message # 9

Heads
ohh and Erik check the thread on Participatory Economics its a good alternative for market capitalism

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Relatable MCs ((Lyrics with which you connect))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: